Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 03-24-2010, 06:34 PM   #181
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: God doesn't exists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
I never said Humans didn't write down the Word, God gave them the Word however.
Almost like how the Quran was formed, except it was angel.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:00 PM   #182
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

II Timothy 3:16 - All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Each book of the Bible has an author. God gave man the will and inspiration to combine the books. The Bible is The Word of God.
As in John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

In 1611, Translators translated the Bible from Hebrew to The King James Version. If you read your Bible you will see some word in italics. Those words were words that couldn't be translated to the exact point. So, the translators would pray and ask God what word they should use.

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Hozuki Suigetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:02 PM   #183
itaruto
Freshmen Academy Student

itaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont know i think i do cuz when i pry for something it usally starts to happen
itaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:02 PM   #184
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
You said god wrote it. But he didn't. Humans did.
No, I did not, you must have me confused with another poster.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:08 PM   #185
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

seriously, i dont believe in god, in my family, we believe in the greek gods like zeus. so i honestly dont believe that god exsits.
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:26 PM   #186
kentaru
Banned

kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
Good to see another Christian on this thread. I should be more specific "I want to see "all" of the "evidence" that points to God's Non-existence.
flying spaghetti monster
kentaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:29 PM   #187
kentaru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki Suigetsu View Post
II Timothy 3:16 - All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Each book of the Bible has an author. God gave man the will and inspiration to combine the books. The Bible is The Word of God.
As in John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

In 1611, Translators translated the Bible from Hebrew to The King James Version. If you read your Bible you will see some word in italics. Those words were words that couldn't be translated to the exact point. So, the translators would pray and ask God what word they should use.
look at it this way

CHRISTIANS wrote the bible so a CHRISTIAN wouldnt want a CHRISTIAN bible to contain things that lead to the proof that god dosent exist so STFU using the bible to act smart

its like toast writing a book about toast, it wouldnt want to sound bad now would it?
Old 03-24-2010, 08:03 PM   #188
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Master of the Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Stare at the four dots in this picture for around 30-40 seconds and then look at your wall without blinking until you see something....

╚══♪♪

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A
thank you so much, Master!!!

Oh Gaara's Girl, your the sunshine in my day.
Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:
Your my true daddy sus could never change what happened between us

Master of the Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:12 PM   #189
kentaru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of the Six Paths View Post
Stare at the four dots in this picture for around 30-40 seconds and then look at your wall without blinking until you see something....

i saw jesus O.o holy crap
Old 03-24-2010, 08:31 PM   #190
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I palm'd at Kentaru & MotSP posts. Seriously guys?

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:15 PM   #191
Toph
Chunin

Toph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay View Post
ok this is going to creat a mess becuase most of you here are christans but why do you think the christian bible is the right one?
its originated from the jewish binle anyway
First of all, I never said it was the right one. Second of all, it's only the bible that talks about the true God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Shinobi View Post
Christians are not perfect. It's hard being a Christian. You have troubles and trials everyday. As for the latter part of your post... You can go see the tomb of buddha and mohammed. You would believe in a person that is dead and still lying inside that tomb?
Hm... Based on what you said, some Christians are actually perfect. They don't have troubles and trials everyday because God gives them the strength to face it. Those christians that think being a christian is hard are really hypocrites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Funny how People believe in the Bible.

Anyone can write something like that.

If God would exist I would have gone to hell already for so many things I messed up.

Besides Criminals like Murderers are often still loose and never found while Innocent People are in Jail.

Some God.
You may have a point. Actually, you'll only go to hell for all the bad things that you did when you reach a certain age, after you die of course. For example, a kid accidentally pulled a gun and killed an innocent man. God can't put that kid in hell. As for the 4th part, those innocent people might not believe in God that's why they're in jail.

Last edited by Toph; 04-26-2010 at 07:34 AM.
Toph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:36 PM   #192
titanMAX
Genin

titanMAX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

oh wow i cant believe people can actualy ssit there and say god doesnt exist

titanMAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:40 PM   #193
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinobi killer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanMAX View Post
oh wow i cant believe people can actualy ssit there and say god doesnt exist
If he really exists, why he isn't crashing us...
Shinobi killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:42 PM   #194
titanMAX
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi killer View Post
If he really exists, why he isn't crashing us...
i dont think you get it

Old 03-24-2010, 10:45 PM   #195
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Then can you explain, what you meant?
Old 03-24-2010, 10:48 PM   #196
Toph
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
There is NO proof God Exists.
However there are more than enough Proof he doesnt.
There are a lot of proof that God exists. Like this one time when Elijah and the false prophets had this competition, it was to prove whose God was real. They were to prepare an altar and place the offering on top of it and they won't touch it. The aim was to put the offering on fire. All the false prophets did was hurt themselves so their god would feel sorry for them and put their offering on fire. Elijah did everything what God told him to do and then he won. We can have that competition again! Who's in?!
Old 03-24-2010, 10:50 PM   #197
titanMAX
Genin

Quote:
Then can you explain, what you meant?
god lets people live there lives...he wouldnt come to your thoughts or prayers and tell you wat to do he wants you to good in life and its not that he doesnt want to help its just that he wants people to do it for themselves

Old 03-24-2010, 10:51 PM   #198
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanMAX View Post
god lets people live there lives...he wouldnt come to your thoughts or prayers and tell you wat to do he wants you to good in life and its not that he doesnt want to help its just that he wants people to do it for themselves
Ehh...

If he really exists...

Where he lives...
Old 03-24-2010, 10:53 PM   #199
titanMAX
Genin

Quote:
Ehh...

If he really exists...

Where he lives...
in the realms of heaven

Old 03-24-2010, 11:12 PM   #200
Toph
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie ruler View Post
I truly believe that there is not a god for many reasons. 1) There is no proof that god exists. 2) God is a contradict and hypocritical being. 3) I personally used to believe in god but when I need god, god was nowhere to be found, god gave no proof of its own existence. There are more but I really don't feel like typing them out.
Well, what god are you talking about? If you're talking about a false god then that answers that. If you're talking about the God, then you just have to be patient. God is always there for you. Read the story of Job, you have no idea what Satan did to him so he can prove to God that the only reason Job loves Him and believes in Him because he's got everything he needs.