Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 06-26-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
Moose
Genin

Moose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Akamaru

What kind of Dog is Akamaru cause I loe dogs and know alot about them but ive never seen a dog thats puppy size is a chihuahua and grown up form is a whale
O צבי אמריקאיכללים
/ \

♡ put this on your siggy if you love Rainbowrazor.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:40 PM   #2
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Akamaru

I don't know lol I think he looks like a white golden retriever lol.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:42 PM   #3
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i believe he is a ohhh **** *** mother******** how did this happen
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:43 PM   #4
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

? xD lol maybe a white lab?
Old 06-26-2010, 01:47 PM   #5
kianaisakamaru
Ninja Academy Student

kianaisakamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Akamaru is a Great pyrenees, i believe. look at the similarites.

I get stronger in direct proportion to how strong my opponent is. I do not tire, and cannot be defeated!!!-Kisame

Kisame is the best!!

Last edited by The Demon Zabuza; 06-26-2010 at 01:58 PM.
kianaisakamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:48 PM   #6
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Very similar. Nice find + Rep.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:48 PM   #7
Moose
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kianaisakamaru View Post
Akamaru is a Great pyrenees, i believe. look at the similarites.

HOLY S*** Its real
O צבי אמריקאיכללים
/ \

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by The Demon Zabuza; 06-26-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:50 PM   #8
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kind of makes you wonder what Kiba's been feeding the poor thing...

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:51 PM   #9
Moose
Genin

Probably a mix between Kibble n Bits and Milkbone brand steroids
O צבי אמריקאיכללים
/ \

Old 06-26-2010, 01:54 PM   #10
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

lol funny x3
Old 06-26-2010, 01:55 PM   #11
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Probably a mix between Kibble n Bits and Milkbone brand steroids
No kidding there buddy....

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 02:05 PM   #12
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i believe kiba would have to shove chakra into little akamaru lolo lolo
Old 06-26-2010, 02:12 PM   #13
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Shove it all the way...where? o.o
Old 06-26-2010, 02:13 PM   #14
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

into his food duhh
what were you thinking naruto
Old 06-26-2010, 02:23 PM   #15
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
AWH!! 8D
He's so cute! :3

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 02:24 PM   #16
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

lol If i owned that dog. I would cosplay as Kiba. 8D
Old 06-27-2010, 05:38 AM   #17
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That dog is so cute! Hell yeah it should cosplay if you had one! 8)
Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote