Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 03-03-2010, 11:15 AM   #1
Jason Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Jason Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default filler drawing to a end

it looks like the six tailed arc is almost over and then what you have all been waiting for pains invasion of leaf village

i'm geussing this because in episode 148 that gaint bear thing is one of pains summons so he must be close
Old 03-03-2010, 11:17 AM   #2
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: filler drawing to a end

read my Naruto Shippuden Filler arc end date xd to see when it ends

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:53 AM   #3
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

The Utakata filler is closer to its end especially with Pain on the way as far I can say on this.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:58 PM   #4
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
read my Naruto Shippuden Filler arc end date xd to see when it ends
I think the last filler episode is on the last week of the month. The main storyline continues on the first episode in April.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:08 PM   #5
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yes thats the date^^

Old 03-03-2010, 02:21 PM   #6
makaveli575
Genin

makaveli575 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The Naruto vs Pain fight should look pretty amazing in the anime, I can't wait ...
makaveli575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:57 PM   #7
Jason Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
I think the last filler episode is on the last week of the month. The main storyline continues on the first episode in April.
your telling me i have ot sit though four more weeks of this dumb filler crap
Old 03-03-2010, 10:22 PM   #8
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol 'fraid so buddy, or you can just watch something else in the meantime. but if there ever was a couple episodes you need to watch from this filler, it wud be the ones comin up, so chilll
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:18 AM   #9
Cyberman
Freshmen Academy Student

Cyberman is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Is it confirmed that the Filler arc ends in episode 53?

PLease tell me
Cyberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:29 AM   #10
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

yes it is

Old 03-04-2010, 10:43 AM   #11
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm starting to hate fillers, wonder why. ^^
VampireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:10 AM   #12
Cyberman
Freshmen Academy Student

Cyberman is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

How do you know.Give me proof or site where it writes
Cyberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:48 PM   #13
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oh lord.I gotta wait 4 weeks to start watching shippuden

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:08 PM   #14
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

episode's 148 & 149 were pretty boring.....i wish there were more action in this filler ALREADY!!!
HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:28 PM   #15
kokojojo
Banned

150 is already out, but not much action in it either. next episode the fighting should really kick in.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:27 PM   #16
Jason Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

since its going to be a while before the filler is over i'm going to watch some other anime seris come and get me when the filler is over.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:08 PM   #17
kokojojo
Banned

dont you wanna watch the end when utakata has to fight for his life against one of the akatsuki?
Old 03-05-2010, 06:51 PM   #18
Jason Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

not right now once its over i'll come back and watch the enteir filler
i think its better that way
Old 03-05-2010, 07:03 PM   #19
Zaori Momochi
Banned

Zaori Momochi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So the regular storyline starts in April?
Zaori Momochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:21 PM   #20
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaori Momochi View Post
So the regular storyline starts in April?
Ya apparently so...

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fillers