Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 07-02-2010, 10:18 PM   #161
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

darkXotaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ulquiorra Cifer FC

TT.TT ... yes he did
darkXotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:34 PM   #162
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

can i join?
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:35 PM   #163
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

yes u can
Old 07-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #164
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
can i join?
i welecome you .

on topic in the dub he calls ichigo by his first name but in the subbed he says the last name first anybody know why ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:17 AM   #165
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i welecome you .

on topic in the dub he calls ichigo by his first name but in the subbed he says the last name first anybody know why ?
It's just like that in the sub (well japan actually) It's common that people call other people by their last names.

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:12 AM   #166
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

Exactly Neisen.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:22 AM   #167
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i never knew that actually

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-23-2010, 11:34 AM   #168
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

really?
Old 07-24-2010, 03:03 PM   #169
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ain't that picture of Ulquiorra on the front page not allowed?
Just because that part ain't out doesn't mean you can show it.
Right?
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:04 PM   #170
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

It's from vizanime.com. So it's allowed.

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:09 PM   #171
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ho, it is?
All right, thank you.
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:12 PM   #172
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

i love this guy you have to let me join
Old 07-25-2010, 03:17 PM   #173
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

well welcome then ^^
Old 07-26-2010, 12:41 PM   #174
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

10-tailedfox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 10-tailedfox Send a message via Skype™ to 10-tailedfox

omg ill join...he is soooo cute^.^

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
10-tailedfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:43 PM   #175
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

He is! Welcome!
Old 07-26-2010, 09:28 PM   #176
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan U-Haul View Post
It's from vizanime.com. So it's allowed.
well said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
i love this guy you have to let me join
welcome to the club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10-tailedfox View Post
omg ill join...he is soooo cute^.^
i welecome you

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #177
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

Dude its hott.
Old 07-27-2010, 04:54 PM   #178
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Ulquiorra is

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-27-2010, 05:16 PM   #179
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

is what? *was going to say something else but desided against it*
Old 07-27-2010, 09:25 PM   #180
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

he is a great character in my eyes.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
ulquiorra cifer fc