Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-04-2010, 04:26 PM   #1001
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: kakashi uzumaki FanClub! join now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
me love the sunny day in ohio KU and pming my love to sis

Your lucky T_T

cool sis.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:27 PM   #1002
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

*ignored*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:27 PM   #1003
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
Your lucky T_T

cool sis.
why KU I get the rain soon I think ^^

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:29 PM   #1004
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

zenon883 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
lol i can see that *hugs back*
*hugs* yeah xD ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
*ignored*
waz up ?

I can't unfriend my self. >.>

"I am the lightning bolt that strikes the tip of the peak." - Ganta Hitachi

"Does no one dare challenge the might of, Lu Bu!?" - Lu Bu

The Olympian of Blood

Beware of the Olympians of the Summit
War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
zenon883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:29 PM   #1005
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

hey manga like my siggy?

Old 04-04-2010, 04:30 PM   #1006
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

of course i do

Old 04-04-2010, 04:30 PM   #1007
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
*ignored*
noooooo
*hugs sis*
Quote:
why KU I get the rain soon I think ^^
oh yeah, taht's true.
nvm
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenon883 View Post
*hugs* yeah xD ^^

waz up ?
*hugs*

Old 04-04-2010, 04:33 PM   #1008
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
of course i do
awesome sis ^^
Quote:
noooooo
*hugs sis*

oh yeah, taht's true.
nvm

*hugs*
*hugs KU* where my milk sis??

Old 04-04-2010, 04:34 PM   #1009
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
noooooo
*hugs sis*

oh yeah, taht's true.
nvm

*hugs*
*hugs* lol

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 04-04-2010, 04:34 PM   #1010
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You two are sisters? xD

I will join.^^

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:34 PM   #1011
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
awesome sis ^^

*hugs KU* where my milk sis??
umm i ran out of milk.
*hugs back*

Old 04-04-2010, 04:35 PM   #1012
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenon883 View Post
*hugs* lol
*hugs back* well i gotta go now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
You two are sisters? xD

I will join.^^
me and mangagirl?
if so, yes. In RL xD

Old 04-04-2010, 04:35 PM   #1013
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
umm i ran out of milk.
*hugs back*
what no milk sis???

Old 04-04-2010, 04:37 PM   #1014
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

me and mangagirl?
if so, yes. In RL xD
awwww bye sis xD

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 04-04-2010, 04:38 PM   #1015
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Goodbye people.

adios hermana, mangagirl, thanks and see ya

Old 04-04-2010, 04:38 PM   #1016
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

bye KU sister lol

Old 04-04-2010, 04:42 PM   #1017
mangagirl
Drama King

bye why pple is calling me mangagirl? im manga!

Old 04-04-2010, 04:43 PM   #1018
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

sorry sis lol

Old 04-04-2010, 04:43 PM   #1019
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

me and mangagirl?
if so, yes. In RL xD
I'm the last to learn everything.T_T

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:46 PM   #1020
mangagirl
Drama King

oh yeah she is my real sis