Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:44 PM   #861
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: kakashi uzumaki FanClub! join now!

your welcome

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Picture By: Hikari-chan
Clou Elder Aneko Hebi Hikari IK JAFL Jennifer Jenny Juiken Karasagi Kibafan1Leo Lone Luna Mangagirl Mizuki MysticNinja Neisan Painxx PaperAngel Rizzy Ryaque SakuraRen Sephiroth Storm Trouble Ulmo Undead Xibitz

Spoiler:

Quote:
You get to be sweet like a candy, and cute like a kitty. :o
Quote:
lol kat, has anyone told you are the most adorable child ever?
katsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:44 PM   #862
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Gracias sister

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #863
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

de nada sista

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:48 PM   #864
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

what u said doesnt make sense

Last edited by mangagirl; 04-04-2010 at 12:50 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:49 PM   #865
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Master of the Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
what u said doesnt make sence
What you said had bad grammar......
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A
thank you so much, Master!!!

Oh Gaara's Girl, your the sunshine in my day.
Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:
Your my true daddy sus could never change what happened between us

Master of the Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:51 PM   #866
mangagirl
Drama King

edited

Old 04-04-2010, 12:53 PM   #867
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Master of the Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
edited
There's still bad grammar.

''u''

Its ''you''

╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:

Old 04-04-2010, 12:53 PM   #868
sakura202
Chunin Exam Participant

sakura202 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to sakura202

ok i join
I Like Cheese :O
OMNOMNOMI'MMA FISHYCOW! I EAT GRASS! MOOO!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

My soul eater RP character!
sakura202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:53 PM   #869
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

lmao Master....like i said, i doubt you a lot.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:53 PM   #870
sakura202
Chunin Exam Participant

lol this is not a spelling check thread
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

Last edited by sakura202; 04-04-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:54 PM   #871
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
lmao Master....like i said, i doubt you a lot.
I love you.

EDIT: Not Manga, you.
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:

Old 04-04-2010, 12:54 PM   #872
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Sarge's Father saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarge's Father

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of the Six Paths View Post
What you said had bad grammar......
You seem to be happy she made an error Master. -.- Unless, you were just pointing it out. Even though that it didn't really matter and it was bad spelling anyways, not grammar. Grammar is the way you put the words.

Sarge's Father is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #873
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge's Father View Post
You seem to be happy she made an error Master. -.- Unless, you were just pointing it out. Even though that it didn't really matter and it was bad spelling anyways, not grammar. Grammar is the way you put the words.
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:

Old 04-04-2010, 12:56 PM   #874
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i wanna join! K.U. is the awesomeness thing since they came out with swords. ^^
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:56 PM   #875
mangagirl
Drama King

master shut up! and leave!

Old 04-04-2010, 12:57 PM   #876
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura202 View Post
lol this is not grammer checking thread
lol Your right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of the Six Paths View Post
I love you.

EDIT: Not Manga, you.
umm.....ewwwww. i refuse...to believe that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge's Father View Post
*cough*nerd*cough*

jk jk jk jk, you do have a point there.

Old 04-04-2010, 12:57 PM   #877
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I will join KU is awesome
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:57 PM   #878
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Quote:
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:

Old 04-04-2010, 12:58 PM   #879
sakura202
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
lol Your right.

umm.....ewwwww. i refuse...to believe that.

*cough*nerd*cough*

jk jk jk jk, you do have a point there.
cause sarges post i edited and fixed it lol
Spoiler:

Old 04-04-2010, 12:58 PM   #880
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
O_O!!!! *hides behind K.U*
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote