Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 03-15-2010, 01:15 AM   #661
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto uzmaki FC 2.

I know... but he said he's planned it all out until the end now...
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:16 AM   #662
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

for or sainty i hope he ends it soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:18 AM   #663
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

I know, it's gotten... weird recently...
Old 03-15-2010, 01:21 AM   #664
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

very weird it's not the same series i loved from the begining.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-15-2010, 01:23 AM   #665
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeh, i agree... i got annoyed after the Pein arc...
Old 03-15-2010, 01:24 AM   #666
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

the pein arc made naruto look great.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-15-2010, 01:25 AM   #667
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

It so did. That fight was epic...
Old 03-15-2010, 01:25 AM   #668
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i bet it will be short in the anime.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-15-2010, 01:30 AM   #669
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

Damn -_- that is very annoying...
Old 03-15-2010, 01:37 AM   #670
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

it's just a guess.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-15-2010, 01:38 AM   #671
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

I hope it's wrong... i want it to go on for a while ^^
Old 03-15-2010, 01:39 AM   #672
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

same here the sasuke naruto fight lasted a good while.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-15-2010, 01:41 AM   #673
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

It did... i also liked Kakashi's 'death'
Old 03-15-2010, 02:28 AM   #674
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I love Naruto-kun! I wants to join!!

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Ren Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:12 PM   #675
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

welcome and thanks for joining.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-15-2010, 01:28 PM   #676
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Reikai Hezamu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

You did a good job with this Fan Club, Taker. I wanna join
Reikai Hezamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:29 PM   #677
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

welcome sry to ask but plz answers the questions on page 1 i'll add more later.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 03-15-2010, 05:19 PM   #678
Inofanboy
Chunin

Inofanboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i want to join naruto is cool.

YouTube:
src="

Inofanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:34 PM   #679
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Naruto!!!!!!!!-Iruka sensei

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:35 PM   #680
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

what about him and welcome.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="