Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:22 AM   #1
Cozy
Academy Graduate

Cozy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Don't you just hate it when...

When your game is off for whatever reason? Like when you're fighting someone, who you know you should be able to beat easily, but for whatever reason you make the wrong move every time, even get snagged with an ultimate or two out of carelessness?

I dunno, usually when I play while tired I make a lot of mistakes, but I still rarely lose to certain players, the type of people who are clearly new to the game who spam ultimates and such. However just last night for whatever reason I lost twice to someone I KNOW I should have completely destroyed, yet for whatever reason I played so carelessly, wasted my subs, and just kept doing the wrong things, at the right time for my opponent. I did finally pick up the slack and beat them bad in the third fight, but once I got a win they left the match. Go figure?

I bet this happens to everyone at some point, when they lose miserably and kick themselves for it, because they KNOW they should have not only won, but easily won. Just curious as to how many are humble enough to admit to basically messing up royally from time to time. :P
#1.) Haku
#2.) Minato (Hokage)
#3.) Mizukage
Cozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:29 AM   #2
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Don't you just hate it when...

Yeah, happens to me a lot. Take it as a sign to have a break from the game. Warm up on something else or do something different altogether. You've got all the time in the world.
Rage [VG] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:37 PM   #3
FreeWater
Apprentice Genin

FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Happens to me as well. There are times when I'd lose to a Deidara spammer (And I'm talking the traditional Deidara spammers that just sit there pressing X/Square) because of mistiming subs/chakra dashes all while laughing my ass off at the same time because I know I can do better and have done better.

Last edited by FreeWater; 04-30-2013 at 01:42 PM.
FreeWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:39 PM   #4
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

I blame it on the controller XD If I'm like that I just stop playing, if I'm not on my A game and I'm not enjoying it they why continue?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:39 PM   #5
Cozy
Academy Graduate

Cozy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Had a short incident with my main, which is Haku today of losing terribly when I shouldn't have, but it does have a very happy ending.

So basically I've been messing around with Guy, Madara, Mizukage, and Edo Itachi mostly the last 2 days. So I hadn't played Haku in a while, and my first match with him today was against like a rank 20 something who was a really vicious Kisame player, who destroyed me 3 matches in a row. He basically earned his rank, as he was REALLY good!

So I was a little demoralized and my next match was Haku with Utakata and Ao as assists, against another Rank 20 something Sasuke (Kirin) player. So I was kinda psyched out but what do you know? This guy evidently achieved his rank by being a Kirin spammer. Actually this was the first Kirin Spammer I came across since Generations. So basically in the first match I was really sloppy and he managed to cheap me out hitting me twice with Kirin, and finishing me by spamming fireballs and his assists Madara and Ninja War Tobi.

I was so mad but I realized I needed to pull it together and start playing right. So I challenged him to a rematch, this time I anticipated his Kirin, and found out that if you get by his Kirin, fireball, and assist spam, he is a total newbie! Every time he would call both assists at the same time even. All I had to do was chain combos, and keep him busy with an assist while charging my chakra. Either I would create a barrier of bubbles with Utakata or knock him on his butt with Ao while I was charging chakra, always keeping him close, then just chakra dash him and combo away before he could get off a jutsu, or build his sub bar back, or collect enough chakra for more Kirin's.

He fell for it every time! He would always waste his sub bar once it started coming back keeping at nothing the whole fight. He didn't seem to have any clue as to how to counter me! Just kept chakra dashing and chaining combos. I think I got nearly a 40 hit combo at one point, and he kept rematching me! How he got to rank 20 something is beyond me. He even disconnected in the last match we had, as I was about to get a 12th win off him. This wasn't even a ranked match mind you. lol

So yeah, I did mess up really bad the first match. Sometimes I think it's you psyche yourself out too, not just fatigue. Like after having my best character get decimated by that really good Rank 20 something Kisame, and facing another Rank 20 something I just got mixed up when he started spamming. I was in kind of a twitchy mindset expecting to play someone good, and ironically that allowed someone bad to beat me. But at least I got revenge, and he was dumb enough to keep on trying with the SAME tactic!

/end rant
#1.) Haku
#2.) Minato (Hokage)
#3.) Mizukage

Last edited by Cozy; 04-30-2013 at 02:44 PM.
Cozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:44 AM   #6
narutocentrals
Freshmen Academy Student

narutocentrals has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

oh yes I hate that
narutocentrals is offline   Reply With Quote