Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-12-2010, 04:53 PM   #1
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl
Arrow the Master Of the Six Paths FC!!! yayz!!

omg no fan club anymore
cuz he hates me -.-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mangagirl; 03-19-2010 at 05:36 PM.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Master of the Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: the Master Of the Six Paths FC!!! yayz!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
HE is soooooo awesome and you should join!!!!!!
Master Of the Six Paths visit his profile if u dont know him

members:
mangagirl: leader xD teehee

Thank you Manga.

But in like 1 week it will be dead
╚══♪♪

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A
thank you so much, Master!!!

Oh Gaara's Girl, your the sunshine in my day.
Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:
Your my true daddy sus could never change what happened between us

Master of the Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:55 PM   #3
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

ill keep it alive i promise!

Old 03-12-2010, 04:56 PM   #4
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Master of the Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
ill keep it alive i promise!
Your my Hero.
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:

Old 03-12-2010, 04:56 PM   #5
mangagirl
Drama King

nah im not we just need members

Old 03-12-2010, 04:57 PM   #6
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Of the Six Paths View Post
Your my Hero.
What about me? o_O xD

YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!! ^_^

*Joins* ;D
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:58 PM   #7
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
What about me? o_O xD

YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!! ^_^

*Joins* ;D
Your my Angel
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:

Old 03-12-2010, 04:58 PM   #8
Vincentino
Genin Elite

Vincentino is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He's only been here for 1 week and he already has a fan club. Dangggggg
Old 03-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #9
mangagirl
Drama King

he had another account

Old 03-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #10
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Even tho I don't know who you are. I'M JOINING THIS FC!!!

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:00 PM   #11
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
He's only been here for 1 week and he already has a fan club. Dangggggg
I know right
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:

Old 03-12-2010, 05:00 PM   #12
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Even tho I don't know who you are. I'M JOINING THIS FC!!!
Thanks!!!!!!!!
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:

Old 03-12-2010, 05:00 PM   #13
mangagirl
Drama King

leaf yayz!!*glomps*

Old 03-12-2010, 05:02 PM   #14
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Of the Six Paths View Post
Thanks!!!!!!!!
Quote:
leaf yayz!!*glomps*
Your welcome MOtSP

Hi Manga. *Is glomped*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:04 PM   #15
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'LL join!!

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:04 PM   #16
mangagirl
Drama King

i missed u leaf!

Old 03-12-2010, 05:04 PM   #17
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Not all my Friends are here.
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:

Old 03-12-2010, 05:04 PM   #18
mangagirl
Drama King

yay sis!!

Old 03-12-2010, 05:05 PM   #19
Master of the Six Paths
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
I'LL join!!
Is it who I think it is, I think I need glasses cause it can't be you.
╚══♪♪

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
A

Quote:
a
mASTER
Quote:

Old 03-12-2010, 05:06 PM   #20
mangagirl
Drama King

he is doing it again
i knew this was a bad idea....

she is my real sister! so stay away from her!

Tags
fanclub, master of the six paths