Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 09-05-2011, 01:52 PM   #2001
dragonaxel96
Chunin Exam Participant

dragonaxel96 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer

ull be co boss woohoo WOOHOO

Spoiler:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

dragonaxel96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:59 PM   #2002
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonaxel96 View Post
yup I am now
wanna chat in the pm?

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:24 PM   #2003
Moonlit-Lie-Lacs
Apprentice Genin

Moonlit-Lie-Lacs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

No

Why is a flower a plant?
Moonlit-Lie-Lacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #2004
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

cause Someone Somewhere said so
Why is the sky black?

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:31 PM   #2005
Moonlit-Lie-Lacs
Apprentice Genin

Because it was painted that way

Why do people make alternate accounts?
Old 09-05-2011, 10:32 PM   #2006
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Because they plan to be banned
who are you not?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-05-2011, 10:33 PM   #2007
Moonlit-Lie-Lacs
Apprentice Genin

I am not the person who isn't me for I am myself

How can someone get banned for having an alt?
Old 09-05-2011, 10:35 PM   #2008
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

for voting for it to win awards
are those new fish in that window?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-05-2011, 10:36 PM   #2009
Moonlit-Lie-Lacs
Apprentice Genin

No their not

Who am I?
Old 09-05-2011, 10:38 PM   #2010
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Scal-eil-tilnoom
what are apples?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-05-2011, 10:39 PM   #2011
Moonlit-Lie-Lacs
Apprentice Genin

No...I am Lie

Why are you called Pie?
Old 09-06-2011, 06:26 AM   #2012
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In that little box, under the bridge, closest to you.
Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I never knew i was called that ;o xD

Why is the weather trolling me hard right now?

Thanks to Amber (Tifa), for making it!
Graceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:53 PM   #2013
TigressTemari
Genin

Location: On earth, in my room wondering why I'm hear crows cawing like crazy outside.
TigressTemari is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have no clue.... but that penguin does.

Woah, why is that spider dancing?
Horses are FRIENDS, NOT food.
TigressTemari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:23 PM   #2014
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

they can't dance

why do people dislike for me?

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:56 PM   #2015
rinneganforce
Genin Elite

rinneganforce saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

because you can't snap it to a slim jim.
how come i'm waiting?
rinneganforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:05 PM   #2016
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

you think you are but you aren't
why are you yellow?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-07-2011, 05:43 PM   #2017
TigressTemari
Genin

Location: On earth, in my room wondering why I'm hear crows cawing like crazy outside.
TigressTemari is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Because the aliens from pluto forced me on a special diet that causes me to become yellow.

Where did the aliens from pluto get their special diet program.
Horses are FRIENDS, NOT food.
TigressTemari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:56 PM   #2018
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

from mars XD

where were you born?

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:34 PM   #2019
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

in the future
how old are you?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-07-2011, 09:45 PM   #2020
rinneganforce
Genin Elite

rinneganforce saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Seven...ninety seven
I am frightended of giraffes.

Last edited by Sage Mode; 09-08-2011 at 02:25 PM. Reason: added picture
rinneganforce is offline   Reply With Quote