Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Should Naruto become Hokage?
Of corse Naruto should be Hokage 13 92.86%
No, Sasuke should not be Hokage 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default There's no way Naruto is going to become Hokage

Naruto is not fit to be hokage. There are so many reasons why he should not be Hokage. Here some reason why

1. Risking your village for your own personal reason
2. Harassing 3 Hokage so he can go after Sasuke
3. Because of him going after Sasuke some Shinobi's are dead
4. The village won’t be in such as bad shape. (I'm not saying all of it’s his fault. Just a small portion of it is)
5. Disobeying direct orders for the Hokage and his superiors
6. Putting his team at risk for his own personal reason
7. Doing rash and unneeded thing, that puts a lot of people in risk
8. Being stupid *for something he does*
9. Wasting someone's time because they have to watch him to make sure he doesn't go into Kyuubi mod or making sure he won't leave the village
10.There wouldn't be as much suffering

If Naruto become's hokage I'll be a little ticked.

Edit: I don't know why I said Sasuke in the poll =_="

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 03-07-2010 at 05:14 PM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #2
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: There's no way Naruto is going to become Hokage

I might have considered your arguement if it had less spelling and gramatical errors.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:58 PM   #3
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Well I think that Minato was alot like that only difference if probarly the Tele Jutsu which helped him get around that more.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:02 PM   #4
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Naruto is not fit to be hokage. There are so many reasons why he should be Hokage. Here some reason why

4. The village won’t be in such as bad shape. (I'm not saying all of it’s his fault. Just a small porstion of it is)
5. Doing as he please
6. Putting the village at risk personal reason
7. Putting his team at risk for his own personal reason
8. Doing rash and unneeded thing, that puts a lot of people in risk
9. Being stupid *for something he does*
10. Wasting someone's time because they have to watch him to make sure he doesn't go into Kyuubi mod or making sure he won't leave the village

If Naruto become's hokage I'll be a little ticked.

Aren't #1 and #6 the same thing?

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:02 PM   #5
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
I might have considered your argument if it had less spelling and grammatical errors.
Posted be for I could spell check

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Well I think that Minato was alot like that only difference if probably the Tele Jutsu which helped him get around that more.
We don't know how Minato was be for he was Hokage. The only thing we know is that he became Hokage at a very young age.

Old 03-05-2010, 08:12 PM   #6
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wait...in the poll you said he should not be hokage.. but the poll asks if he should... but then you say SASUKE should not be hokage...

then you start saying naruto should not.. but heres a bunch of reasons why he should...

ARE YOU HIGH? or just REALLY BAD AT GRAMMAR?

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:20 PM   #7
Vincentino
Genin Elite

Vincentino is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Dude, Naruto is the main character. Of course all of this stuff is going to happened. I mean this happens in all animes. (Mostly)
Old 03-05-2010, 08:24 PM   #8
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChoji View Post
wait...in the poll you said he should not be hokage.. but the poll asks if he should... but then you say SASUKE should not be hokage...

then you start saying naruto should not.. but heres a bunch of reasons why he should...

ARE YOU HIGH? or just REALLY BAD AT GRAMMAR?
I made a thread about Naruto speech to Sasuke before I made this thread. And I just put Sasuke there and I didn't notice it until I posted that poll.

Putting your village at risk is a good reason to be Hokage? >_>

No I am not high and English was not my first language and I suck at it so sorry....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
Dude, Naruto is the main character. Of course all of this stuff is going to happened. I mean this happens in all animes. (Mostly)
What does that have to do with Naruto not being Hokage? It has nothing to do with Naruto not being Hokage.

Last edited by zerosameri; 03-05-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:25 PM   #9
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Naruto is impulsive, but he is maturing. I believe the following are support for him becoming Hokage.

1. He saved the village from Pain.
2. He trained under the Legendary Master Jiraiya.
3. He believes that peace can be achieved, but that violence can be necessary.
4. He would rather die than see Konohagakure be destroyed.
5. He is working hard to avoid using the power of the Kyuubi.
6. Sasuke may be consuming his mind, but by the end of the series, he is a plot hole that will have been dealt with allowing Naruto to focus on his dream of becoming Hokage.

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:37 PM   #10
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
Naruto is impulsive, but he is maturing. I believe the following are support for him becoming Hokage.

1. He saved the village from Pain.
2. He trained under the Legendary Master Jiraiya.
3. He believes that peace can be achieved, but that violence can be necessary.
4. He would rather die than see Konohagakure be destroyed.
5. He is working hard to avoid using the power of the Kyuubi.
6. Sasuke may be consuming his mind, but by the end of the series, he is a plot hole that will have been dealt with allowing Naruto to focus on his dream of becoming Hokage.
  1. And other Shinobi's did too.
  2. So?
  3. Just about everyone else in the Leaf does too. Violence and all ways be avoided if you try hard enough (one of the Hokage's said that I think)
  4. Every Shinobi thinks that too.
  5. Ok
  6. How do you know by the end of the story Sasuke will be dealt with? And how do you know Naruto will be Hokage. For all we know Naruto could join Sasuke.

Old 03-05-2010, 08:40 PM   #11
rm3991
Chunin

rm3991 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto has grown and developed and is a great character and ninja. He is destined to be Hokage, several of the other characters have even said it. Besides, the whole show is basically just aobut his journey to Hokage, mostly.

Last edited by rm3991; 03-05-2010 at 08:49 PM.
rm3991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:46 PM   #12
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
  1. And other Shinobi's did too.
  2. So?
  3. Just about everyone else in the Leaf does too. Violence and all ways be avoided if you try hard enough (one of the Hokage's said that I think)
  4. Every Shinobi thinks that too.
  5. Ok
  6. How do you know by the end of the story Sasuke will be dealt with? And how do you know Naruto will be Hokage. For all we know Naruto could join Sasuke.
1. Naruto is the one who ultimately convinced Nagato that he was wrong and caused him to repent by bringing HALF of the village back to life.

2. Jiraiya was considered to be a shoe in for Hokage, but he rejected that path. His student who inherited his nindo and his strength is obviously well qualified.

3. Naruto is the CHILD OF PROPHECY, destined to bring balance to ninja world thorugh his desire for peace.

4. There are quite a few shinobi who would sooner reject the Will of Fire. Ex. Mizuki.

6. Interviews from Masashi Kishimoto point towards that.

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:51 PM   #13
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Please expand upon your failed arguments in the opening post.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:27 AM   #14
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosmaeri
No,no I think you're on to something with your poll. Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha right? What better way than for Sasuke to become Hokage. His poor leadership skills and intentional malice will destroy Konoha in about a month.

Sasuke for Hokage!

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:43 AM   #15
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
No,no I think you're on to something with your poll. Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha right? What better way than for Sasuke to become Hokage. His poor leadership skills and intentional malice will destroy Konoha in about a month.

Sasuke for Hokage!
This pretty much goes along with my Bloody Leaf Theory.
Of course Madara would be the mastermind behind it all.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:53 AM   #16
Zaori Momochi
Banned

Zaori Momochi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Your poll makes no sense
Zaori Momochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:56 AM   #17
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
This pretty much goes along with my Bloody Leaf Theory.
Of course Madara would be the mastermind behind it all.
What he be the Manchurian canidate of Konoha? I was just have fun with Sasuke being a Hokage like a crappy politician.

Sasuke for Hokage. Cthulhu for President. Why vote for the lesser evil?

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:11 AM   #18
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruto has never put the village at risk.. i dont know where your getting that idea

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:51 PM   #19
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaori Momochi View Post
Your poll makes no sense
read the OP

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post

Sasuke for Hokage!
Thats not funny

Old 03-06-2010, 06:32 PM   #20
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

[QUOTE=zerosameri;2605757]Naruto is not fit to be hokage. There are so many reasons why he should be Hokage. Here some reason why

Dude you made a grammar mistake. You said he should be hokage. But what you meant was he shouldn't.

Last edited by Narutosan; 03-06-2010 at 06:34 PM.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote