Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 05-31-2009, 04:05 PM   #41
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Akatsuki Quiz (Taking 2 more Particapents)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori Shuriken
Well can it only be in the official manga but not online? Cause I don't read online manga.
It depends on the character. The online manga questions will be mostly for Konan and Pain/Nagato. The manga questions will be mostly Team Hawk (Jugo, Karin, and Suigetsu) and for Deidara, Madara, and Itachi. Everyone else mostly has anime questions.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 04:21 PM   #42
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Akatsuki Quiz (Taking 1 more Particapent)

Come on, people! Is it really that hard to choose Karin?
Old 05-31-2009, 04:21 PM   #43
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Yes.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 04:26 PM   #44
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Come on people! We only need one more! And then we can get this party/trivia game started!
Old 05-31-2009, 04:27 PM   #45
narutosharingan
Ninja Academy Student

Location: The Village Hidden in The leaves training with the fourth
narutosharingan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i am already someone but by tomorrow i can get someone to be her i promise. if not sorry but this is not a joke all i need is a email adress

what a drag -Shikamaru

justus
mud style mud clay
mud style mud rasengan
pure water style summoing gaint water toad aka vortro
more justus later

hidden village of the mud
dorokage
me
dorokage assitant
karin

anyone can join
go to the baths- villages and clubs scroll drown

family

brother
karin
narutosharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 04:37 PM   #46
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutosharingan
i am already someone but by tomorrow i can get someone to be her i promise. if not sorry but this is not a joke all i need is a email adress
Can you get them a bit sooner?
Old 05-31-2009, 04:37 PM   #47
narutosharingan
Ninja Academy Student

Location: The Village Hidden in The leaves training with the fourth
narutosharingan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i can do it right now

what a drag -Shikamaru

justus
mud style mud clay
mud style mud rasengan
pure water style summoing gaint water toad aka vortro
more justus later

hidden village of the mud
dorokage
me
dorokage assitant
karin

anyone can join
go to the baths- villages and clubs scroll drown

family

brother
karin
narutosharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 04:39 PM   #48
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutosharingan
i can do it right now
That's great!
Old 05-31-2009, 04:42 PM   #49
karin
Freshmen Academy Student

karin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hi i am narutosharingans friend you can ask him. can i have the last spot
karin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 04:42 PM   #50
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by karin
hi i am narutosharingans friend you can ask him. can i have the last spot
Sure.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:43 PM   #51
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

woooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 04:43 PM   #52
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Sasuke kun, everyone's registered. Put up round 1 A.S.A.P please.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:50 PM   #53
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

itatchi

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 04:52 PM   #54
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetaled
itatchi
He's taken. Actually, they're all taken. You'll have to join during the next quiz.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:53 PM   #55
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

um i don't really read the on line manga i'v only read up to manga 443.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 04:55 PM   #56
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri
There are only 449 chapters out. You'd have to read them online to get that ahead.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:57 PM   #57
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330
Quote:
There are only 449 chapters out. You'd have to read them online to get that ahead.
yea i read up to that fare online

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:02 PM   #58
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330
Quote:
yea i read up to that fare online
Well, then you don't need to worry about questions you can't answer.
Old 05-31-2009, 05:02 PM   #59
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara
Default Re: Akatsuki Quiz Awaiting Round 1

so when we start?

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:02 PM   #60
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori
Default Re: Akatsuki Quiz Awaiting Round 1

Yeah!

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akatsuki