Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 08-13-2011, 03:53 PM   #4481
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Continue the story using 3 words

to the end.

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
geogreymon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:55 PM   #4482
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sasuke kissed a
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:55 PM   #4483
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

End, The End. =D
Old 08-13-2011, 04:07 PM   #4484
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

but then again...
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 04:08 PM   #4485
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Shikamaru made pie
Old 08-13-2011, 04:11 PM   #4486
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Shikamaru made pie in his father's
Old 08-13-2011, 04:15 PM   #4487
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

oven, then he
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 04:17 PM   #4488
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Shikamaru made pie in his father's oven. Then he danced around a
Old 08-13-2011, 04:30 PM   #4489
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

really hot chick

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 04:37 PM   #4490
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Shikamaru made pie in his father's oven. Then he danced around a really hot chick, who happened to

Furk it. -.- This game is stupid when you can't read the whole story at once, and nobody else wants to do it this way.
Old 08-13-2011, 04:39 PM   #4491
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Shikamaru made pie in his father's oven. Then he danced around a really hot chick, who happened to be wearing a
Old 08-13-2011, 05:07 PM   #4492
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

Shikamaru made pie in his father's oven. Then he danced around a really hot chick, who happened to be wearing a peanut butter sandwich

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:08 PM   #4493
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Shikamaru made pie in his father's oven. Then he danced around a really hot chick, who happened to be wearing a peanut butter sandwich on her head
Old 08-13-2011, 07:42 PM   #4494
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Shikamaru made pie in his father's oven. Then he danced around a really hot chick, who happened to be wearing a peanut butter sandwich on her head with a cheezeburger

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 07:44 PM   #4495
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Shikamaru made pie in his father's oven. Then he danced around a really hot chick, who happened to be wearing a peanut butter sandwich on her head with a cheezeburger in her panties
Old 08-13-2011, 07:50 PM   #4496
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Shikamaru made pie in his father's oven. Then he danced around a really hot chick, who happened to be wearing a peanut butter sandwich on her head with a cheezeburger in her panties rotflol she died
lol?

XD what a fail on her part

Old 08-13-2011, 10:21 PM   #4497
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Shikamaru made pie in his father's oven. Then he danced around a really hot chick, who happened to be wearing a peanut butter sandwich on her head with a cheezeburger in her panties rotflol she died while shikamaru started

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 10:37 PM   #4498
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Shikamaru made pie in his father's oven. Then he danced around a really hot chick, who happened to be wearing a peanut butter sandwich on her head with a cheezeburger in her panties rotflol she died while Shikamaru started to kiss Sakura
Old 08-14-2011, 01:05 PM   #4499
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In that little box, under the bridge, closest to you.
Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Shikamaru made pie in his father's oven. Then he danced around a really hot chick, who happened to be wearing a peanut butter sandwich on her head with a cheezeburger in her panties rotflol she died while Shikamaru started to kiss Sakura in the ear

Thanks to Amber (Tifa), for making it!
Graceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #4500
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Shikamaru made pie in his father's oven. Then he danced around a really hot chick, who happened to be wearing a peanut butter sandwich on her head with a cheezeburger in her panties rotflol she died while Shikamaru started to kiss Sakura in the ear with his tongue