Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 03-05-2010, 12:29 PM   #21
Sharingan Shinobi
Genin

Sharingan Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: OMG! I know whats Naruto's third choice!!!!

This will be a great feat for Naruto. He will bring Sasuke back to Konoha. By doing that it will help him on his way to become Hokage. This shows how Naruto is truly a great ninja.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:30 PM   #22
tyler
Genin

tyler has completed a tough C-rank mission!tyler has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Caue the Kanji's from the Script mean both things.
About Loser and Die.

The Error is softening it up to the Loser Part confusing People.

Die Part is the more accurate one.
Other Manga sites have different translations sometimes as well.
So it depends on the Translators on how they put it.

So what about the verb before the word die/loser? Is die the verb of the sentence? It doesn't make sense to say "I wont be a die". Or is Japanese one of those crazy languages where verbs aren't used sometimes?

I'm right behind you.

HTML Code:
What's the point of the HTML tags here if they don't render as HTML???  Goash.  
<a href="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sense</a>
Old 03-05-2010, 12:38 PM   #23
Sharingan Shinobi
Genin

Naruto's third option is to bring Sasuke back to the light and out of darkness...
That's the only other option.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:05 PM   #24
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Sorry to say this but:
God People how are you reading the Manga?Geez.

Naruto:
I won't be a loser!And I'm not going to be the hero who kill's you either!
Yeah, Naruto won't kill Sasuke, he said so himself. The third choice will most likely be to injure Sasuke so bad he can't fight anymore. (eg- Gaara vs Lee)

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Old 03-05-2010, 03:46 PM   #25
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

All i know is that his 3rd choice better not be stupid!

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!

Old 03-05-2010, 04:17 PM   #26
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I already said this before but:

Naruto will beat Sasuke to near death and then pull out Make-Out Paradise. What better book to show Sasuke how to revive his clan. Certainly much more efficient than killing everyone in Konoha.

If the Pain fight taught us anything it's the Jiraiya's books contain the answer for everything. Though I shudder to think what use Make-Out Violence will be used for. The title of that book sends shivers down my spine.

Old 03-05-2010, 04:18 PM   #27
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I don't know what his third option is, but I bet it is something that, when we found out what it is, a lot of people will go "Wow, really?". In a bad way. As in, it's going to be something kind of dumb and/or silly.

Old 03-05-2010, 05:08 PM   #28
Sharingan Shinobi
Genin

I know this is off subject but Naruto has improved his combat skills so much it just shocks me. It seems like yesterday that all he could do was just talk and barely win battles... Now, he is a very prosperous ninja! I still don't think he is up to par with the other Jonin though. He still needs some training. I wish Kishi would give him an outfit like his father or Kakashi's!!! (Vest and long sleeves! I saw that Chapter Art in Volume 13 with Naruto in a Chunin outfit! I thought it was awesome!) Naruto needs a new outfit!
Old 03-05-2010, 05:31 PM   #29
ninjamom
Genin

ninjamom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't know what exactly his third choice will be, but I do believe it is linked to his ability to empathize with Sasuke. Naruto's successful battle with Nagato (Pain) was due to his ability to understand Nagato's feelings and successfully convey that understanding to him. He used empathy based on their shared sensei bonds (Kishi loves the "bonds" theme) to relate to Nagato and persuade him to see the future through his (Naruto's) eyes. Naruto seems to be using this same technique with Sasuke. As Kakashi has noted, Naruto has a unique ability to make friends, and as we readers have seen, often in very unlikely people.

Do I think that Naruto can reach Sasuke emotionally like he reached Nagato? Logically, it seems unlikely, although he has made Sasuke pause to think in chapter 485, even if it was to reaffirm his conviction to kill everyone. Will he be able to use some new ability that lets him mentally reach in to Sasuke and affect him on an emotional level? I don't know. I do think whatever Naruto starts, he won't be able to finish because Madara will intervene and take Sasuke away. I think, and it's a big "if," whatever Naruto starts with Sasuke will make an impression on Sasuke after Madara takes him away and eventually lead him to turn against Madara.

I loved this chapter and I thought the artwork was very effective. I'm looking forward to the third choice!

"A person should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul." Goethe
Old 03-05-2010, 07:18 PM   #30
FoxvsFrog
Freshmen Academy Student

FoxvsFrog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm thinking its whatever Itachi gave Naruto so many chapters ago. Maybe its the truth from Itachi. Would be interesting if that is what he reveals as the third option. Itachi did tell Naruto he would know when to use the gift.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:32 PM   #31
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Naruto will join Sasuke, duh.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:38 PM   #32
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think he's going to use Itachi's gift to make them switch bodies, so Sasuke can have a new start and it will be Naruto that dies in Sasuke's body, so technically, Sasuke is going to kill Naruto and become a hero and then get killed by Madara and everyone will die.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:49 PM   #33
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

I think he's going to try the same thing he did before Sasuke went with Orochimaru. He'll say "Oh, I'm gonna break every bone in your body and drag you back to the village." But that won't happen...

If only they had guns. You could just shoot Sasuke in the back of the knees and he wouldn't be able to go anywhere.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #34
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
I think he's going to try the same thing he did before Sasuke went with Orochimaru. He'll say "Oh, I'm gonna break every bone in your body and drag you back to the village." But that won't happen...

If only they had guns. You could just shoot Sasuke in the back of the knees and he wouldn't be able to go anywhere.
Don't you think Sasuke would also have a gun and with that Sharingan, imagine how good of a sharp shooter he would be, he could probably shoot a fly's leg off with a pistol about 100 yards away.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:00 PM   #35
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

It will be to blind him or take away his MS with the help of Itachi and have this theory from nothing as it is just a guess. =D
Old 03-06-2010, 03:24 AM   #36
Sharingan Shinobi
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjamom View Post
I don't know what exactly his third choice will be, but I do believe it is linked to his ability to empathize with Sasuke. Naruto's successful battle with Nagato (Pain) was due to his ability to understand Nagato's feelings and successfully convey that understanding to him. He used empathy based on their shared sensei bonds (Kishi loves the "bonds" theme) to relate to Nagato and persuade him to see the future through his (Naruto's) eyes. Naruto seems to be using this same technique with Sasuke. As Kakashi has noted, Naruto has a unique ability to make friends, and as we readers have seen, often in very unlikely people.

Do I think that Naruto can reach Sasuke emotionally like he reached Nagato? Logically, it seems unlikely, although he has made Sasuke pause to think in chapter 485, even if it was to reaffirm his conviction to kill everyone. Will he be able to use some new ability that lets him mentally reach in to Sasuke and affect him on an emotional level? I don't know. I do think whatever Naruto starts, he won't be able to finish because Madara will intervene and take Sasuke away. I think, and it's a big "if," whatever Naruto starts with Sasuke will make an impression on Sasuke after Madara takes him away and eventually lead him to turn against Madara.

I loved this chapter and I thought the artwork was very effective. I'm looking forward to the third choice!
That's the best post I've seen latley....
I can see that happening. Naruto will tell Sasuke something and the more Sasuke thinks about it, the more he knows Naruto was right. Then he'll want to go back and turn from the darkness... Sasuke still has good in him...

Last edited by Sharingan Shinobi; 03-06-2010 at 03:26 AM.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:42 AM   #37
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I already said this before but:

Naruto will beat Sasuke to near death and then pull out Make-Out Paradise. What better book to show Sasuke how to revive his clan. Certainly much more efficient than killing everyone in Konoha.

If the Pain fight taught us anything it's the Jiraiya's books contain the answer for everything. Though I shudder to think what use Make-Out Violence will be used for. The title of that book sends shivers down my spine.

Sasuke: But Madara told me that if I destroyed Konoha that he would PERSONALLY help me revive the Uchiha Clan.

Naruto: Um...it doesn't work that way.

Sasuke: I think I need a shower. A very very very cold shower.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:56 AM   #38
valtreck
Genin

valtreck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to valtreck Send a message via Skype™ to valtreck

third choice: saving sasuke from himself.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:28 AM   #39
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I got it.

Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!

Old 03-06-2010, 05:44 AM   #40
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Frankly? I think Madara steps in and saves Sasuke.