Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 03-23-2010, 05:37 PM   #21
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Death......poems...

i mean, this poem describes my life.....
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:12 AM   #22
hidansbrother
Freshmen Academy Student

hidansbrother is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thats very sad but very true
hidansbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:25 AM   #23
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

>< Stop being like that Emosakura. ><

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:55 AM   #24
Trafalgar Law
Chunin Exam Participant

Trafalgar Law is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Trafalgar Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:30 PM   #25
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

plz put that image under spoiler so i dont get in trouble. thanx u
Old 03-25-2010, 12:37 PM   #26
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
ima telling u this bacon-kun, i will always be pollute by my past
Old 04-03-2010, 08:02 PM   #27
ItachiUchiha62
Apprentice Genin

Location: The sun, but only at night so I don't get burned :)
ItachiUchiha62 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
Hey Bacon, maybe she can't help it? People that have rough pasts are likely to be a little "dark" as some people would say, but it's just a personlity, like someone else's personality could be "enthusiastic", but it's most likely that they've had a good life. Not many people that have a bad past will be happy all the time. Sorry if I'm getting into something I shouldn't, I just don't like people being judgemental or anything... Thanks
Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry at my funeral?
~Sixx A.M.
ItachiUchiha62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:43 AM   #28
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiUchiha62 View Post
Hey Bacon, maybe she can't help it? People that have rough pasts are likely to be a little "dark" as some people would say, but it's just a personlity, like someone else's personality could be "enthusiastic", but it's most likely that they've had a good life. Not many people that have a bad past will be happy all the time. Sorry if I'm getting into something I shouldn't, I just don't like people being judgemental or anything... Thanks
THANX U! u explained it well.
Old 04-25-2010, 05:00 PM   #29
Watermelon Love
Ninja Academy Student

Watermelon Love is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

awesome....:3

Spoiler:
Meow! I am a kitty....or am I? ^^

I, I don't know what to say....
Watermelon Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:09 PM   #30
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

thanx ^^
Old 07-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #31
Bunny
Ninja Academy Student

Bunny is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This isnt urs. I know that. But I still like it, thanks for sharing.