Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 04-07-2009, 01:07 AM   #1
hokage
Freshmen Academy Student

hokage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default bleach uncut box sets

Retracted

Last edited by hokage; 06-24-2011 at 03:23 PM.
hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 03:36 PM   #2
naruto8976
Ninja Academy Student

naruto8976 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: bleach uncut box sets

lol why r u talking about bleach when this is a naruto i repeat NARUTO forum HMMMMMMM????
naruto8976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:02 PM   #3
*ichigorukiafan*
Chunin

*ichigorukiafan* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto8976
lol why r u talking about bleach when this is a naruto i repeat NARUTO forum HMMMMMMM????
we can talk about other animes here 2 u know. bleach is just as good as naruto!

Rukia: This is Chappy: the rabbit.
Ichigo: What the hell is this thing for?
*ichigorukiafan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:07 PM   #4
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK just might be Kage someday.
Toma RNK just might be Kage someday.Toma RNK just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
This specific forum is titles "VIZ ANIME" its description is "Discuss other Viz anime titles like Bleach!"

That is why (s)he is talking about bleach here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #5
naruto8976
Ninja Academy Student

how did u put my message like that??? :?
Old 04-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #6
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK just might be Kage someday.
Toma RNK just might be Kage someday.Toma RNK just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I used the quote button located in that post.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:29 PM   #7
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Click on the "quote" button at bottom right of the user's post instead of "post reply", if you want to directly respond to something that someone said.

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:44 PM   #8
naruto8976
Ninja Academy Student

thnx
Old 04-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #9
Leaf Shinobi
Genin Elite

Leaf Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Leaf Shinobi

I am going on a large assumptionary limb here

If the boxsets come out later and that you have found no difference between them and your discs, then it makes the most sense to keep buying the single discs. I am also assuming that there is no price difference between the two either and that the Boxset comes out only once the single discs are done being released.
Leaf Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 01:01 PM   #10
sasoridanna
Genin Elite

sasoridanna is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Shinobi
I am going on a large assumptionary limb here

If the boxsets come out later and that you have found no difference between them and your discs, then it makes the most sense to keep buying the single discs. I am also assuming that there is no price difference between the two either and that the Boxset comes out only once the single discs are done being released.
There is a price difference though. Each single disc has four episodes. The retail price of each single disc is $24.92. For Bleach uncut box set 1 the retail price is $49.95. With the box sets you get 5 single discs of episodes in one package.

Prices for Box sets 2 and 3 for bleach are at $69.97 each. It includes episodes 21-41 for box set two, and 42-63 for box set three. So in the long run, you get more episodes for less money.

The single discs come out faster, but you have to take the good with the bad.
sasoridanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:06 PM   #11
Leaf Shinobi
Genin Elite

At that rate why would you even want to get the single discs. I dont really see any benefit for getting it that fast! lol. For that price.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:28 PM   #12
Leaf Shinobi
Genin Elite

YEah that is a good thing too. Didnt VIZ also take over releasing the Pokemon Boxsets? Looking at mine, yeah they did. They release those fast too, much faster than those dubious single cd editions came.

I guess it is good to get the single discs, and I bet the single discs cases look great lined up together at least.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:36 PM   #13
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i think the bleach site needs it's own Forum .

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 01:56 PM   #14
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369
i think the bleach site needs it's own Forum .
Alot of people do.

If everyone on this site plays well enough together, you never know .
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:45 PM   #15
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

if u do make one for bleach that would rule there would be so many diffent people and stuff i mean first was naruto which is doing well and i bet bleach would do well also.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote