Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 03-05-2010, 05:39 AM   #101
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Chapter 485 Discussion

this chapter is just prolonging the agony. it showed nothing new really. but symbolism? maybe.and i just realized how Karin > Sakura. xDDDD
Old 03-05-2010, 08:25 AM   #102
tyler
Genin

tyler has completed a tough C-rank mission!tyler has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhiteFang View Post
id just like to see naruto just demolish sasuke. ooo and then sakura could jump in front of him screaming NO DONT KILL HIM and naruto finally has enough of her bitchiness making EVERYTHING harded and kills her too. really had enough of those two, would LOVE to see naruto just slaughter...but hes not because hes a nice guy and all....

and i definitely think naruto has some plan in mind, something from when he talked to itachi way back. some way to stop sasuke...maybe naruto was taught a genjutsu that could stop sasuke?

and finally there is no way for kakashi to be hokage. the previous unofficial one, Danzo, died only a couple hours ago right? they dont just make a new hokage IMMEDIATELY. i mean the elders dont even know hes dead yet, and then they take several days picking a new one. i guess he could be the highest ranking junin and thereby able to give commands for his temporary rank.....but he isnt hokage people. at least not yet...personally i dont think he ever will be.
Danzo wasn't officially the Hokage either. They were still waiting on the votes from all the Jounin. The Jounin however chose Kakashi as the next Hokage. So basically it was like a split vote on Hokage. Of course there is so much going on in the Leaf village right now that the elders just assumed that Danzo was officially the hokage and the jounin (and sand villiage) just assumed that Kakashi was hokage.

Technically, Tsunade is still hokage...but she is in a coma.

I'm right behind you.

HTML Code:
What's the point of the HTML tags here if they don't render as HTML???  Goash.  
<a href="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sense</a>
Old 03-05-2010, 12:02 PM   #103
Cobrinha
Apprentice Genin

Cobrinha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This chapter was rather disappointing. This whole 'third option' thing is kind of preposterous. Naruto can either kill Sasuke or not. It'll probably be something lame like, "...I'm going to save you Sasuke, and bring you back to the village." Who knows, it might be something cool.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:12 PM   #104
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

That was an awesome chapter. I wonder what Naruto is going to do about Sasuke. It's apparent Naruto has made a choice about what he is going to do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-05-2010, 04:21 PM   #105
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
Danzo wasn't officially the Hokage either. They were still waiting on the votes from all the Jounin. The Jounin however chose Kakashi as the next Hokage. So basically it was like a split vote on Hokage. Of course there is so much going on in the Leaf village right now that the elders just assumed that Danzo was officially the hokage and the jounin (and sand villiage) just assumed that Kakashi was hokage.

Technically, Tsunade is still hokage...but she is in a coma.
No they officially disposed of Tsunade. Even if she wakes up, she wouldn't be Hokage anymore. Not that they couldn't make her Hokage again if they wanted to.

Old 03-05-2010, 05:12 PM   #106
Waterstar
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Wanting to remove the sharingan from the people undeserving
Waterstar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:

there's nothing wrong with it, other than Kakashi said was going to kill Sasuke, Sasuke really did tell Naruto to either kill him or get killed, Karin stopped caring for Sasuke, and Sasuke is so deep in the darkness that Naruto has to fight him just to get through to him, instead of that increadable speech he gave out. And didyou guys see how close they're hands were, it looked like Naruto could just reach a little farther and actually grab Sasuke's hand, can you believe that?

Sarutobi: Yes, queit incredable indeed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just follow your heart and you can do anything.

Adopted:Sarutobi(the 3rd Hokage)

From the village hidden in the Mountians
Head band:

Old 03-05-2010, 05:21 PM   #107
Sharingan Shinobi
Genin

Sharingan Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke has something planned... He has to unless all that darkness has clouded his mind. He knows he can't beat Naruto. He's half blind,half dead, and out numbered...
After that Chidori, He's not gonna be able to do much....
Old 03-06-2010, 03:52 AM   #108
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
No they officially disposed of Tsunade. Even if she wakes up, she wouldn't be Hokage anymore. Not that they couldn't make her Hokage again if they wanted to.

Shikaku: What? Make some woman Hokage twice!
It was bad enough the first time!

Shikamaru: Um...dad...

Shikaku: Quiet son. You know if I had my way. All ninjas would be men. Because only us men could be so brave and bold and dieing with honor...

Shikamaru: Dad! B-behind you...

Shikaku: Shikamaru, Would you quit interr...

Mrs. Nara: Hello dear. Did you remember to take out the trash

Shikaku: Ok Shikamaru, you'll be the bait while I run.

Shikamaru: Forget that. What happen to dieing with honor?

Shikaku: Do I LOOK like Kakashi? Guys like me don't get resurrected!

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:16 AM   #109
Sharingan Shinobi
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Shikaku: What? Make some woman Hokage twice!
It was bad enough the first time!

Shikamaru: Um...dad...

Shikaku: Quiet son. You know if I had my way. All ninjas would be men. Because only us men could be so brave and bold and dieing with honor...

Shikamaru: Dad! B-behind you...

Shikaku: Shikamaru, Would you quit interr...

Mrs. Nara: Hello dear. Did you remember to take out the trash

Shikaku: Ok Shikamaru, you'll be the bait while I run.

Shikamaru: Forget that. What happen to dieing with honor?

Shikaku: Do I LOOK like Kakashi? Guys like me don't get resurrected!
Doesn't Shikaku have a crush on Tsunade??
Old 03-06-2010, 04:46 AM   #110
valtreck
Genin

valtreck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to valtreck Send a message via Skype™ to valtreck

nice chapter.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:51 AM   #111
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Shinobi View Post
Doesn't Shikaku have a crush on Tsunade??

The post was a joke.
Shikaku is afraid of his wife.
So it be funny if he was talking tough
and then realize she's standing behind him.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:25 AM   #112
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The post was a joke.
Well since Shikaku is the jonin representative on the counsel, maybe his wife will force him to nominate her. Nothing like nepotism.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:40 AM   #113
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Well since Shikaku is the jonin representative on the counsel, maybe his wife will force him to nominate her. Nothing like nepotism.
she is a power house tho she'd control just about every thing
Old 03-06-2010, 05:57 AM   #114
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
she is a power house tho she'd control just about every thing
True dat. She makes Tsunade look like a daffodil.

She's a brick... house. She's mighty, mighty letting it all hang out.

Old 03-06-2010, 07:34 AM   #115
Sharingan Shinobi
Genin

Quote:
The post was a joke.
I know it was a joke...
I was just saying when she became the 5th Hokage, Shikaku said something about her looks and Shikamaru was like "Whatever"....
Old 03-06-2010, 09:48 AM   #116
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Shinobi View Post
I know it was a joke...
I was just saying when she became the 5th Hokage, Shikaku said something about her looks and Shikamaru was like "Whatever"....

Yeah I remember. Shikaku had the hots for Tsunade (despite her being in her 50s) Shikaku had to sleep on the couch....for a week. It was off panel.

...At least in my case.