Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: Is "chakra" real? Check the clip. Can people really perform jutsus?
Yeah..It's real. Wow! 16 39.02%
No. People can't really do that, except in mangas. 17 41.46%
I really don't know. 11 26.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2010, 09:58 PM   #1
Real Chi
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Real Chi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 18
Rep Power: 0
Real Chi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs down Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

In the Narutoverse, ninjas use a spiritual life force Kishimoto calls chakra. There is lots of evidence that this force exists in real life. It is called chi or qi. Google it and see what you find. Here is a short clip of someone actually channeling this force like one of the ninjas performing a katon nature type manipulation.

The power if Chi or Qi

What do you think?
Real Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:09 PM   #2
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate
 
darkjam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,327
Rep Power: 10
darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

Qi is actually real... i know coz ive seen it with my own eyes and felt it...
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:12 PM   #3
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: PA, USA.
Posts: 7,503
Rep Power: 0
[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]
Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjam View Post
Qi is actually real... i know coz ive seen it with my own eyes and felt it...
You're also psychic?
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:59 PM   #4
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate
 
darkXotaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: alone...
Posts: 6,193
Rep Power: 0
darkXotaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

yes but chackra in real life is diffrent and we can not preform jutsus. sorry to burts your bubble.
darkXotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:04 PM   #5
zerosameri
Moderator
Moderator
 
zerosameri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sasuke Won
Posts: 18,510
Rep Power: 24
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkXotaku View Post
yes but chackra in real life is diffrent and we can not preform jutsus. sorry to burts your bubble.
but you can't say it would be cool if we could do that.
__________________
Tobi and his 'senpai' moments


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:06 PM   #6
Sosuke Aizen
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Sosuke Aizen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: On the edge of virtual reality and reality,TX
Posts: 9,117
Rep Power: 11
Sosuke Aizen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sosuke Aizen Send a message via Skype™ to Sosuke Aizen
Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

i think its real..
__________________

"Admiration is the emotion farthest from comprehension"


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Forum Mama: Katsu Uchiha
Sosuke Aizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:10 PM   #7
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate
 
darkXotaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: alone...
Posts: 6,193
Rep Power: 0
darkXotaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
but you can't say it would be cool if we could do that.
it really would, i wish we could
darkXotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:14 PM   #8
zerosameri
Moderator
Moderator
 
zerosameri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sasuke Won
Posts: 18,510
Rep Power: 24
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkXotaku View Post
it really would, i wish we could
But the only thing bad we might die from it O_O if we over excret our self. Well because were not super human like the Naruto charater and we can not live from a power kick in the stumic and such, nor can we even do as much as they can.
__________________
Tobi and his 'senpai' moments


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:17 PM   #9
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate
 
darkXotaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: alone...
Posts: 6,193
Rep Power: 0
darkXotaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

that is true
darkXotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:50 PM   #10
Real Chi
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Real Chi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 18
Rep Power: 0
Real Chi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

What did you guys think about that video clip? Real or did they fake it?

To me personally, it looks real.
Real Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:21 PM   #11
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin
 
Hidden Ninja45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Earth, Sol System
Posts: 16,586
Rep Power: 21
Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Chi View Post
What did you guys think about that video clip? Real or did they fake it?

To me personally, it looks real.
I really can't tell. There have been a lot of video hoaxes over the years. It's really hard to tell what is real and what is fake.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:37 PM   #12
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Vex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sep 2009
Posts: 20,550
Rep Power: 39
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

It doesn't really look legit to be honest, & I'm sure if 'chakra/chi/qi' was real then it would have been discovered by now; a few narutards would go to these drastic measures to make any part of Naruto reality.

But meh, I don't really have an opinion. It could be, but just not anything like Naruto? I dunno.
__________________



Last edited by Vex; 03-02-2010 at 06:39 PM.
Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:42 PM   #13
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate
 
HokageSoulReaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 3,648
Rep Power: 19
HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.HokageSoulReaper is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper
Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

Chi, Qi (or Ki) and Chakra are all very real energies that we all have in our bodies........but not the same as in Naruto, Dragon Ball, etc


we have those energies, but we can't use em for those stuff in Naruto
__________________
How long can we stand? Eternal Domination, Shutting our eyes to the reality, The Truth will see through, No bloodshed will pursue, The Power Of Truth disavow violence - The Power Of Truth, Loudness

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE

He's got the whole world in his hands.....FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS

The T**** Apprentice

HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:45 PM   #14
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation
 
naruto_jock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Life and figuring my next move. What's yours?
Posts: 5,823
Rep Power: 12
naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

I said no because chakra isn't the ability to do all those ninjutsus or what not, but chakra is more like the life energy that you have. You only get a lot if you work out........chakra is your ability to do something thats reasonable.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
naruto_jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:50 PM   #15
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Around the block.
Posts: 4,533
Rep Power: 21
Jose just might be Kage someday.
Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.Jose just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

Hmm I think this viedo is fake and that Chakra is real but you cant turn it into fire water earth wind or lightning.

Though how cool would that be ,me mess with me and i will send a bolt of lightning at your ass hehe..
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #16
Jason Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Jason Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: at my guild having fun with my friends
Posts: 761
Rep Power: 0
Jason Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

chakra is real its like your life energy
but are chakra is not like it is in naruto you can't turn it in to fire or water (tust me i've tried)
well mabye if you started trianing when you where really young but still i doubt it
and even if you could use your chakra like naruto you would proubly end up killing yourself or someone else.
__________________
Guild master of Dragon Tail
Jason Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:16 PM   #17
kokojojo
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,819
Rep Power: 0
kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

i dont believe the video is real at all. "he didn't know we were recording it" get outa her with that bull there were cameras all around him wut did he expect?
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:33 PM   #18
Jason Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Jason Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: at my guild having fun with my friends
Posts: 761
Rep Power: 0
Jason Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokojojo View Post
i dont believe the video is real at all. "he didn't know we were recording it" get outa her with that bull there were cameras all around him wut did he expect?
i agree with you their they always say that

but how can they hide the fact that they are fliming you (actualy i think thats agiasnt the law)
__________________
Guild master of Dragon Tail
Jason Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:39 PM   #19
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka
Moderator
 
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Happy Birthday Kakashi~
Posts: 42,481
Rep Power: 67
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

i think its real, more like a kind of energy/aura
__________________
///
/^\\/

Happy Birthday Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,,
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:59 PM   #20
Real Chi
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Real Chi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 18
Rep Power: 0
Real Chi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Do humans really have "Chakra"? Judge the evidence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Uchiha View Post
i agree with you their they always say that

but how can they hide the fact that they are fliming you (actualy i think thats agiasnt the law)
He knew they were recording. He was upset that they showed the footage in public. In the full video, they bring instruments to test this guy's energy levels. It's like nothing most people have seen.

Anyways, the healing ninjitsu the medical ninjas do is real for sure. They call it reiki. Google it.
Real Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
amazing, chakra, chakra nature type, real


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.