Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 03-31-2010, 01:54 PM   #41
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder
Default Re: Pokemon Teams

Darkrai is incredibly cheap.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:01 PM   #42
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Hozuki Suigetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
I agree. It makes people look like they HAVE to rely on Legendaries to win :\

He means using Legendaries ever, not just using certain ones. I do like Kyogre, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Palkia, and Giratina though. But I never use them anymore, aside from Giratina as my Fly slave.
Oh... Sorry!
My favorite is probably Kyogre.
I don't hardly use them though b/c about the time I get to capture one I already have a good team and good pokemon....

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Hozuki Suigetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 06:18 PM   #43
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I feel that using Legendary pokemon = no skill
This topic gets seriously over-exaggerated.

If someone has a legendary on their team, that does not necessarily deem them unskillful in my opinion. The creators of the games did not release these pokemon just so we can look at how pretty and shiny they are; they expected us to use them, so there is no harm in having one on your team (although, I will admit, I barely use any of the legendary pokemon that I caught XD).

However, I can agree that having a team consisting of six legendary pokemon for a link-battle is pretty cheap.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:47 AM   #44
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

thanks everyone for Agreeing with me on the Legendary thing, but I well like some comments on my team

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #45
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post

If someone has a legendary on their team, that does not necessarily deem them unskillful in my opinion. The creators of the games did not release these pokemon just so we can look at how pretty and shiny they are; they expected us to use them, so there is no harm in having one on your team (although, I will admit, I barely use any of the legendary pokemon that I caught XD).

However, I can agree that having a team consisting of six legendary pokemon for a link-battle is pretty cheap.
I think this way too, doesn't hurt to have one or 2 Legendaries in a team......but having an entire team of em to fight someone is cheap, unless they have 6 Legendaries too

......thing is though, to most of the fandom that aren't kids, using one is pretty much looked down upon.......same deal with not giving Pokemon Type coverage moves..........those things, from what I've seen in these past few days, are all but huge no-no's............

hell, I met one guy once that thought that Legendaries shouldn't even be used for in game battling....that's how much taboo the subject is becoming...........

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:12 PM   #46
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I've restarted FireRed, but I can't decide on my final team member.

Charizard
Vaporeon
Electabuzz/Raichu
Aerodactyl
NidoQueen
Butterfree?/Persian?

Basically, it's Psychic, Sleep Power, SuperSonic, and Silverwind, or Faint Attack, Thunderbolt, Water Pulse, and Slash.

Last edited by Vocaloid; 04-02-2010 at 03:32 PM.
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:21 PM   #47
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

FireRed:
1)Butterfree Lvl 64
2)NidoQueen Lvl 62
3)WigglyTuff Lvl 62
4)Lapras Lvl 60
5)Chansey Lvl 60
6)Rapidash Lvl 54

Sapphire:
1)Blaziken Lvl 60
2)Staryu Lvl 64
3)Starmie Lvl 54
4)Skitty Lvl 50
5)Corsola Lvl 51
6)Beautifly Lvl 52

Diamond:
1)Emploeon Lvl 61
2)Girafarig Lvl 56
3)Blissey Lvl 70
4)Buneary Lvl 54
5)Gastrodon Lvl 54
6)Starmie Lvl 55

And I havent gotten anymore games since then :o
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:05 PM   #48
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Both of you have Awesome teams! ^^

i would pick Raichu over Electrabuzz though. Not sure about the other two, but I would pick Persian b/c you alread have two flying types

Every moment, thank God.

[U]

Last edited by Hozuki Suigetsu; 04-02-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:17 PM   #49
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki Suigetsu View Post
Both of you have Awesome teams! ^^

i would pick Raichu over Electrabuzz though. Not sure about the other two, but I would pick Persian b/c you alread have two flying types
Butterfree is more Bug/Psychic than Bug/Flying IMO.
Oh yeah, I forgot Charizard is Fire/Flying xD.
I always get Pikachu if I don't get Jolteon, and I wanna use something different.

Old 04-02-2010, 04:32 PM   #50
Hozuki Suigetsu
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Butterfree is more Bug/Psychic than Bug/Flying IMO.
Oh yeah, I forgot Charizard is Fire/Flying xD.
I always get Pikachu if I don't get Jolteon, and I wanna use something different.

Right, I would keep Butterfree just because of sleep powder and psychic

Every moment, thank God.

[U]
Old 04-04-2010, 11:24 PM   #51
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Alright my post would be way too long since I have and have played every single Pokemon game created up until this day.

My main team?

Lv. 100 Spiritomb.
- Abilities: Wonder Guard
Attacks-
---Blast Burn 99/99 PP
---Hydro Cannon 99/99 PP
---Frenzy Plant 99/99 PP
---Roar of Time 99/99 PP

I got it using PokeSav. I have other Pokemon like that. Although I don't really need others since its 999 in every stat.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:42 PM   #52
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueborn_Uchiha View Post
Alright my post would be way too long since I have and have played every single Pokemon game created up until this day.

My main team?

Lv. 100 Spiritomb.
Attacks-
---Blast Burn 99/99 PP
---Hydro Cannon 99/99 PP
---Frenzy Plant 99/99 PP
---Roar of Time 99/99 PP

I got it using PokeSav. I have other Pokemon like that. Although I don't really need others since its 999 in every stat.

ok, depending on the cheat used, cheating/hacking Pokemon with AR is one thing, but using Pokesav? for a Wondertomb no less?...........that's crossing the line

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:10 AM   #53
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

My main team?

Lv. 100 Spiritomb.
Attacks-
---Blast Burn 99/99 PP
---Hydro Cannon 99/99 PP
---Frenzy Plant 99/99 PP
---Roar of Time 99/99 PP

Cheater. That's really crossing the line with hacking. Remind me not to let you into any tournaments I make...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki Suigetsu View Post
Right, I would keep Butterfree just because of sleep powder and psychic
Plus, Compound Eyes increases Accuracy, so for me it and SuperSonic oddly never miss. It's great

Last edited by Vocaloid; 04-05-2010 at 06:12 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:27 PM   #54
Seargent Cornbread
Special Jonin Candidate

Seargent Cornbread is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

My main team?

Lv. 100 Spiritomb.
Attacks-
---Blast Burn 99/99 PP
---Hydro Cannon 99/99 PP
---Frenzy Plant 99/99 PP
---Roar of Time 99/99 PP

Whats really sad is you didn't even get very good moves.

Hydro Pump, Fire Blast, and Leaf Storm out damage all of those in 2 turns.
Seargent Cornbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:05 PM   #55
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Lv. 100 Spiritomb.
Attacks-
---Blast Burn 99/99 PP
---Hydro Cannon 99/99 PP
---Frenzy Plant 99/99 PP
---Roar of Time 99/99 PP
Spoiler:

Really, what would compel someone to hax a ridiculously overpowered Pokemon such as a Wonderguard-Spiritomb?

That takes all of the challenge and fun out of the games.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:42 PM   #56
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post

Yeah. The only Legendary I've caught is Dialga; I killed the lake trio because I didn't have a Master ball (big mistake I used it on Dialga) I don't use it either; I stick to Pokemon I can easily capture and train.

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:57 AM   #57
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm currently switching between Gold and FireRed, and my teams are

Spoiler:
Sora Lvl 20 M
Gust, Sand Attack, Tackle, Quick Attack
Li Mei Lvl 20 F About to replace with Lapras once I beat Morty since it's Friday
Surf, Mud-Slap, Rock Smash, Slam
Hinata Lvl 20 F
ThunderPunch, FirePunch, Growl, Thunder Wave
Zuko Lvl 23 M
Ember, Leer, SmokeScreen, Quick Attack
Miki Lvl 23 F (Soon to be Espeon)
Headbutt, Growl, Tail Whip, Quick Attack

Spoiler:
Hitokage Lvl 16 M
Ember, Metal Claw, Growl, Scratch
Sora Lvl 13 F
Gust, Sand Attack, Quick Attack
Nidory Lvl 13
Double Kick, Growl, Tail Whip, Scratch
Nidoru Lvl 13
Double Kick, Focus Energy, Leer, Peck
Chouko lvl 12 F
Confusion, Tackle, Harden, String Shot
Pika lvl 12 M
Thundershock, Quick Attack, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave

Last edited by Vocaloid; 04-09-2010 at 10:19 AM.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:09 PM   #58
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Right now is SoulSilver my team consist of this:

Typhlosion LvL 57
Nidorino LvL 30
Nidorina LvL 20
Dratini LvL 25
Ampharos LvL 40
Scyther LvL 29

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:16 AM   #59
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Lolwut? You can't get Lugia or Ho-oh in Blue or any Gen. 1 games.
Yeah that's in HeartGold SoulSilver the newer games

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:38 AM   #60
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

My current team in Firered. I'm going to see Bill but I haven't fought Misty yet.

Spoiler:
Nidoru Lvl 17
Double Kick, Leer, Focus Energy, Peck

Nidory Lvl 17
Double Kick, Scratch, Tail Whip, Growl

Hitokage Lvl 18 Male
Ember, Metal Claw, Scratch, Growl
Sora Lvl 18 Female
Gust, Quick Attack, Tackle, Sand-Attack
Pika Lvl 17 Male
Thundershock, Quick Attack, Double Team, Thunder-Wave
Chouko lvl 18 Female
Confusion, Thief, Sleep Powder, Supersonic