Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 06-10-2009, 05:30 AM   #21
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: [Predictions]Coming up next: Sasuke vs root? **SPOILER **

Spoiler:
Unclear but from what i got madara told sasuke to keep two of hawk members with the akatsuki so they can find the 8 tails
Old 06-10-2009, 06:30 AM   #22
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Wait, is the new chapter out already in Japan?

I still believe in my predictions, let's wait and see if they are true.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:21 AM   #23
Apprentice Genin

911119 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
Wait, is the new chapter out already in Japan?

I still believe in my predictions, let's wait and see if they are true.
Yup its Out in Japan

Spoiler:
Danzo gives Order to kill Sasuke
911119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:59 AM   #24
Elemental_Sage
Apprentice Genin

Elemental_Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

As much as I hate Sasuke, I think:

Spoiler:
He will tell Naruto about what Danzo and the council did, and Naruto will help him go after Danzo...having the added effect of stopping Danzo from becoming Hokage. After all, Naruto know also knows Danzo's role in what caused Pein to destroy Konoha and Naruto has other reasons for hating him already. And Naruto sure as **** is not going to sit by and let that man become Hokage. As for what Shika's dad has up his sleeve, not sure, but definitely curious. I have no doubt that man can be as sneaky/devious as his son.
Elemental_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:07 AM   #25
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori Uchiha View Post
Spoiler:
Unclear but from what i got madara told sasuke to keep two of hawk members with the akatsuki so they can find the 8 tails
Kisame was already assigned the eight tails. And I believe Danzo won't get a butt kicking from Sasuke. Why? The dudes
Spoiler:
hokage
and you don't become the
Spoiler:
Hokage
Without having Mad Skills! Besides, if the New Madara theory is true, Danzo might have Mangekyo.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:02 AM   #26
-X-BlackFox-X-
Freshmen Academy Student

-X-BlackFox-X- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke most likely going to try to get dozer
Spoiler:
but with him being the new Hokage like it said in the manga
but/so he's going to have a had time... so if he's smart he'll go for the two elders first.
At lest that is what I think's going to happen.
-X-BlackFox-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:28 PM   #27
-X-BlackFox-X-
Freshmen Academy Student

-X-BlackFox-X- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
Spoiler:
So since Sasuke is coming to Konoha, and at the same time ANBU Root is planning a coup de etat, I personally predict a showdown between Danzo and Sasuke. Probably somehow Naruto will but into the fight and Sasuke will be recalled to catch the eight-tail again, before managing to destroy Konoha.

Anyone else have any predictions they want to share?

-Aurega out
well with the new chapter out I have a feeling you're going to be right...thought I have a feeling that well Sasuke is fighting with Danzo, Naruto mite help him but I have this gut feeling that Madara is going to show up and try to get Naruto to show the fox and do something with that there. i don't know thats what i thinks
-X-BlackFox-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 06:05 AM   #28
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Read around and stumbled upon this. So we can figure out at least a general outline of what's going to happen.

Below is a basically copied from the aforementioned site:

1. Akatsuki Leader’s(not confirmed if its Pein / Madara) strength can’t be matched even with 3 Sannins of the leaf.
–> Currently Pein seems to be the leader. However, Madara has been seen to play an increasing role in terms of behind the scenes management of the team.

2. There is another character in Akatsuki, and unexpected member will bring a chaos

–> Is he talking about Madara? Or Sasuke as he is now a member of Akatsuki.

3. One of the Akatsuki’s member becomes friend/ally with Naruto

–> Is he talking about Itachi as he has supposedly given Naruto part of his powers before he died.

4. Naruto’s seal will be released by the end of 08, or beginning of the 09. At least 4 tails will be released, be prepared it could be shocking scene

–> 4 tails have been released. Seen that….no big deal.

5. Toad dies(he laughs)

–> Is he talking about Fukusaku or Jiraiya?

6. Three (3) of Naruto’s important people will die or get seriously injured

–> Jiraiya is dead. Kakashi is already seriously injured. So now just a matter of whether he will be dead in the next chapter. Tsunade still pending though a lot of people are saying that her time has come. Question is: Who will be Hokage of Konoha then if Tsunade dies? So my prediction here is that Kakashi will die while Tsunade will be injured and Danzou will take this opportunity to takeover the Hokage title from Tsunade.

7. Sasuke’s skills cannot be matched against Naruto’s new skills.

–> We have not seen this yet and obviously those 2 years with Jiraiya have yet to show its results. More kage bunshin stuff while Rasenshuriken was helped by Kakashi. Maybe sage mode will yield surprising effects? Also, Jiraiya’s restrictions on Naruto?

8. Sasuke v. Itachi is great scale, and later Naruto’s information about family and bloodline will show up

–> Done for Sasuke vs Itachi. But Naruto’s family is slowly being revealed while his bloodline (he has a bloodline limit?) has not yet been covered.

9. Sai, he will cause something huge(laughs)

–> Not sure what this is

10. 4th’s secret and bloodline will be shown

–> Not yet but I suppose once this happens, Naruto will most likely follow suit with his bloodline limit as well. As this moment we are still not sure what is the ability unless Kishi is talking about the teleportation.

11. 2 huge characters of Konoha will die.

–> Jiraiya and either Kakashi or Tsunade. At least we know both of them won’t die but I’d rather see Tsunade dead than Kakashi.

12. There is a female member in Akatsuki

–> Konan

13. Akatsuki will invade Konoha with its mysterious beasts, and Shiranui Genma will provide great help to Konoha

–> Not sure what this is yet but it’s surprising to see Genma providing help when he has not been given that many roles throughout Naruto

Kishi @ 2008 Jump Festa

1. Uchiha’s secret will be revealed and 2 of the remaining will die

–> Uchiha’s secret of MS and etc revealed by Itachi, and Itachi is dead.

2. Akatsuki’s leader kills 6 people (Does this mean Pein is the confirmed leader?)

–> Bodycount is still increasing although we have Jiraiya down. Big catch for Pein.

3. Sasuke and Itachi’s fight will cause chaos; Uchiha, Uchiha Madara’s secrets are revealed and all the skills of the MS will be revealed. The fight will end with death of one.

–> MS : Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and finally Susano’o

4. Naruto will collide with Pain; Kakashi’s team will collide with Tobi. There will be big turnaround on Tobi v. Kakashi’s team. Naruto v. Pain will be fights of the “beasts”. Be prepared, during this fight there will be deaths from Naruto’s team.

–> Meaning Kakashi will not die. So most likely Tsunade?

5. Three new members will join the Akatsuki. They will be stronger than Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu. One of them is the brother/sister of the Hokage

–> So assuming Tsunade dies and Danzou were to try and organize a coup to takeover Konoha as Hokage, he fails and flees. Then Danzou joins Akatsuki and revealed as the brother/uncle to Tsunade. Sounds believable? I believe so. Danzou the brother/uncle to Tsunade.

6. Naruto’s new skills and the result of the training will reveal when he fight against Pain. He have learned all of the Jiraiya’s jutsu during the 3 years of the time and he became much stronger. He did not learn the “toad mode or w.e u call it”. Naruto also learned 3 of the 4th’s jutsus.

–> So Naruto will eventually master all of Jiraiya’s techniques but hasn’t been shown yet. He has mastered Rasenshuriken which essentially surpasses the 4th’s rasengan. The other 2 techniques could be teleportation or something to do with Minato’s bloodline limit since Naruto is his son.

7. After all these fights, there will be a great war

–> We shall see

8. There will be death on Tobi v. Naruto team and one of them becomes unable to fight.

–> I wonder who……

9. Jinchuuriki of the 8 tailed will be revealed. This Jinchuuriki kills one of the Akatsuki’s members and invades Konoha by him/herself. During this fight one dies, and one will lose his/her eyesight

–> Killerbee invades Konoha? This is surprising. Wonder what is the story or motivating factor that pushes Killerbee to fight Konoha. </SPAN>

Also there is a very interesting theory about Naruto being in the Senju Clan (related to the 1st Hokage).
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by <Aurega?>; 06-18-2009 at 06:16 AM.
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote