Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 02-27-2010, 06:50 PM   #21
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]
Default Re: KN6 vs Sasuke

Amy can kill KN6, Menacing ball requires time to build chakra and release the wave.

Sasuke has supersonic reaction speed, and Amy can be used faster then Menacing ball.

However, speed is the factor here. If Naruto can move faster than Sasuke, then he can blitz with KN6.

Menacing ball won't work, considering Sasuke can use Amy before KN6 can use it.

KN6's only counter for Amy is his base movement, which is unknown as far as I know.

If it's too fast for Sasuke to react to, then Amy won't work.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:48 PM   #22
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont think supressing the kyuubi is genjutsu, i think sharingan (mangekyou sharingan in particular) is to the kyuubi what kryptonite is to superman
Old 02-27-2010, 08:05 PM   #23
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

when kb attacked sasuke in 6tail(or something like that) mode he basicaly made a fatal blow and we saw kb in 6tail mode was a little faster then sasuke
and the kyuubi is the stronger bijui so if kb can do it with the 8 tails chakra then so can naruto with the 9 tails chakra so basicaly
Old 02-27-2010, 08:44 PM   #24
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Amy can kill KN6, Menacing ball requires time to build chakra and release the wave.

Sasuke has supersonic reaction speed, and Amy can be used faster then Menacing ball.

However, speed is the factor here. If Naruto can move faster than Sasuke, then he can blitz with KN6.

KN6's only counter for Amy is his base movement, which is unknown as far as I know.

6TK kept up with Deva Path quite easily iirc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-27-2010, 09:05 PM   #25
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

This isn't KN4. Its much faster.

Sasuke isn't dodging a small mountain sized blast considering its range unless its really close to him like up close like within very few feet.

That is if its really close.

Amaterasu is a short range jutsu.

KN6 has shown great movement although in terms of distance range KN6 outstrips completely.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:38 PM   #26
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
Ok so who negged me for this comment?

It wasn't exactly spam if you had followed the conversation that is.
And I also like how the poster claims I always spam when its almost always the opposite.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:52 PM   #27
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!

My issue is if Sasuke can react to a blitz by the beast.

If he can, Amy will kill him in any aspect.

If the beast attempts to use Menacing ball Sasuke can blitz with Amy.

Base movement means everything here, if Sasuke cannot react quick enough to dodge and use Amy, the beast definitely wins.

If he can, Sasuke can slip an Amy in at any point, incinerating him.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:56 PM   #28
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
My issue is if Sasuke can react to a blitz by the beast.

If he can, Amy will kill him in any aspect.

If the beast attempts to use Menacing ball Sasuke can blitz with Amy.

Base movement means everything here, if Sasuke cannot react quick enough to dodge and use Amy, the beast definitely wins.

If he can, Sasuke can slip an Amy in at any point, incinerating him.
Sasuke should be able to react to KN6 arguably in possibility.

KN6 doesn't have to use Menacing Ball that so up close he can do it at any range and considering how wide the range is Sasuke cannot protect himself.

Amaterasu doesn't immediately incinerate you.
Old 02-28-2010, 12:00 AM   #29
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
Sasuke should be able to react to KN6 arguably in possibility.

KN6 doesn't have to use Menacing Ball that so up close he can do it at any range and considering how wide the range is Sasuke cannot protect himself.

Amaterasu doesn't immediately incinerate you.
The Menacing ball is instanteous?

If it requires a few seconds of prep time in transition, Sasuke can stop it with Amy.

No it doesn't incinerate that quickly, but the beast won't be able to operate while on fire.

The battle is over if Sasuke hits him with Amy.

Not to mention I doubt the beast will randomly use Menacing ball, considering it has basically no intelligence, meaning it has no strategy, and the battle isn't bloodlusted.

Sasuke should take this, considering he's able to react to the beast's movement, and has valid possibility to slip an Amy in, while it's very unlikely the beast will use Menacing Ball.

I'm going to bed now, I'll continue this tomorrow, goodnight.

Last edited by [Shikamaru]; 02-28-2010 at 12:03 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 12:06 AM   #30
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
The Menacing ball is instanteous?

If it requires a few seconds of prep time in transition, Sasuke can stop it with Amy.

No it doesn't incinerate that quickly, but the beast won't be able to operate while on fire.

The battle is over if Sasuke hits him with Amy.

Not to mention I doubt the beast will randomly use Menacing ball, considering it has basically no intelligence, meaning it has no strategy, and the battle isn't bloodlusted.

Sasuke should take this, considering he's able to react to the beast's movement, and has valid possibility to slip an Amy in, while it's very unlikely the beast will use Menacing Ball.

I'm going to bed now, I'll continue this tomorrow, goodnight.

Its not KN4.
KN6 was charging it when Deva Path used Bansho Tenin on a rock so it made it explode prematurely.

Few seconds is too much. The only chance Sasuke really has if KN6 chooses to attack frontal assault.

Even if KN6 does get hit with the Black Fire it won't stop his movement. So Sasuke must evade otherwise he is screwed too.

KN4 displayed some intelligence against Orochimaru such as utilising underground arms.

KN6 used its tails immediately to repel Shinra Tensei so it has some intelligence and able to react quickly.

It casually uses Menacing Ball anytime it wants in character. KN6 in character is bloodlusted by default.

Good Night.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:47 PM   #31
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

KN6 requires much less time for his attack, he can unleash it very quickly at the start of the match, if Sasuke even tries to use Amaterasu first, there's the possiblity KN6 could just tank it until it went away considering his regenerative powers, he could at least tank it until he finished killing Sasuke.

Tags
battle, kn6, sasuke