Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 05-22-2010, 01:55 PM   #21
Zordyn
Freshmen Academy Student

Zordyn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kitsujiro Fuyu

I doubt mine will be as descriptive as yours... like a blood type. thats really original actually ^.^
Zordyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 03:49 PM   #22
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

That reminds me to put my blood type in my bio, I don't believe I did that yet. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:19 AM   #23
Kitsujiro Fuyu
Chunin Exam Participant

Kitsujiro Fuyu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryflower View Post
Hey hey!

Why didn't you tell me you made a bio jiro???

And what is in that book?

and nice pictures. and ill add you on DA and can you can post those character creator pics in scraps on DA right? and how do you post somethring in scraps on DA? and im saying And alot.
Sorry I didn't answer sooner, especially if I knew you were going to go so soon. I could've sworn I told you that I made it earlier, or the fact the link has been sitting in my sig for the longest time.

But as for the book, I'll be giving a bit more info on it when I finish up Part II of The Graduation... but if you really want to know, then shoot me a PM an I'll tell ya. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zordyn View Post
I doubt mine will be as descriptive as yours... like a blood type. thats really original actually ^.^
Thanks, but I just threw this together in an hour or so when I originally posted it and I don't have alot of time with summer classes to switch everything around to my exact liking.

Besides, if you put enough effort into yours, then I'm sure your bio will surpass mine easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraRen View Post
That reminds me to put my blood type in my bio, I don't believe I did that yet. xD
Yeah, the reason I put that on there is because it came up in a discussion with my mom awhile ago. One's blood type is especially important, as if you've lost alot of blood and need someone elses, if it's not the right type then it has the possibility to kill instead of save you.

Kitsujiro Fuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:47 PM   #24
Kitsujiro Fuyu
Chunin Exam Participant

Kitsujiro Fuyu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Whoo, seems like it's been forever since I updated this 0.o

But yeah, now that the KG shop has been made, my full KG has been added to the list. Also, I should be able to get Kitsu's new Phase outfit up once I find the pic again.

Kitsujiro Fuyu is offline   Reply With Quote