Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 03-03-2010, 01:04 PM   #1
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 485 Discussion

It's out, so discuss. Obviously spoilers for those who have not read it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-03-2010, 01:11 PM   #2
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Chapter 485 Discussion

I cried. I just can't believe it.
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

Old 03-03-2010, 01:14 PM   #3
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by X__Sasuke__X View Post
I cried. I just can't believe it.
Can't believe what? Maybe that Kishimoto gave us all the middle finger this week.

The entire chapter could be condensed to about two panels and about three sentences.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-03-2010, 01:22 PM   #4
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Can't believe what? Maybe that Kishimoto gave us all the middle finger this week.

The entire chapter could be condensed to about two panels and about three sentences.
I can't believe mutiple things.
1) How far into the darkness Sasuke is.
2) That Kakashi's gonna kill Sasuke.
3) Karin gave up on Sasuke.
4) Naruto has a third option when really after all he heard he's still not gonna give up on it.

He heard what Sasuke's plan is. Sasuke told him to kill him (Sasuke) and Naruto said he won't do either. I don't get it. What could he do? *sighs* another LOOOOONNNGGG 7 days of waiting! TT__TT

The whole chapter itself was just depressing.
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

Old 03-03-2010, 01:25 PM   #5
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
4) Naruto has a third option when really after all he heard he's still not gonna give up on it.

He heard what Sasuke's plan is. Sasuke told him to kill him (Sasuke) and Naruto said he won't do either. I don't get it. What could he do? *sighs* another LOOOOONNNGGG 7 days of waiting! TT__TT

I guess, but all those things have been apparent for a while, well at least to me.

The only mildy interesting thing is that Kakashi hinted that Sakura's kunai is poisoned, which I suspected it might be. If that's the case, isn't Naruto poisoned right now?

Old 03-03-2010, 01:31 PM   #6
Bioyard
Apprentice Genin

Bioyard is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

What about those 4 thing can't you believe??

Kishi has spent all this time focusing on Sasuke so we understand how evil he has become.
Kakashi isnt some child, he's a war veteran.
Karin isnt as dumb as Sakura, nor as the history with him.
And Naruto's third option is to SAVE sasuke from himself. That's what he told Itachi he'd do. Naruto's never been known to let sense and practicality stop him from doing whatever he felt was the right thing to do.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:46 PM   #7
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Cool chapter but HOW DID HE HAVE ENOUGH ENERGY TO PULL OUT A CHIDORI ENOUGH TO COUNTER A HEALTHY NARUTO AND GET PUNCHED BY KAKASHI PnFJ AGAIN im PO'd big time
Old 03-03-2010, 01:46 PM   #8
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Anyone else think that Sasuke might have a

"No, Brother, Just because you say it doesn't mean I'm gonna listen" moment.

Except instead of Brother we have Madara.

Of course it will be pointless because Sasuke will end up doing as Madara wants anyways.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:48 PM   #9
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

i loved it.

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
Old 03-03-2010, 01:49 PM   #10
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
Cool chapter but HOW DID HE HAVE ENOUGH ENERGY TO PULL OUT A CHIDORI ENOUGH TO COUNTER A HEALTHY NARUTO AND GET PUNCHED BY KAKASHI PnFJ AGAIN im PO'd big time
Not PNJ but Karin. Fortunately, she's leaving him.

Old 03-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #11
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

*Crossing fingers and hoping that Itachi's gift will come next*
Old 03-03-2010, 02:05 PM   #12
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Naruto's 3rd choise is Sasuke team!

Last edited by zerosameri; 03-03-2010 at 02:22 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:11 PM   #13
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Chapter 485 Discussion

An interesting chapter, I just read it. And wow! Naruto made a confession to Sasuke, but couldn't express his feelings well enough, although Sasuke knows of them. Naruto's words: "I wanted to hang out with you. It just made me happy! I wanted to be just like you...and I kept chasing you wanting to be just as strong, just as cool. I'm really glad I met you!" are a total rip off of Hinata's confession to him, except the part "I love you". Since Naruto said to Sasuke exactly what Hinata said to Naruto, and everybody knows that Hinata likes Naruto, I'm led to believe that Naruto has something for Sasuke.

And what ? Sakura's kunai was poisoned ? Shouldn't Naruto be poisoned too because he got a scratch ?

The best part that I liked from this chapter was on page 11. Did anybody notice that when Naruto was saying "...been standing in each other's shoes right now" Naruto had the Chidori and Sasuke the Rasengan ? Naruto also had that maniacal look of Sasuke's on his face. It's like they switched places.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 03-03-2010, 02:16 PM   #14
makaveli575
Genin

makaveli575 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That was a let down I was hoping Naruto would whoop Sasuke's @$$ but I guess we will have to wait at least another week to see it ..
Old 03-03-2010, 02:18 PM   #15
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
An interesting chapter, I just read it. And wow! Naruto made a confession to Sasuke, but couldn't express his feelings well enough, although Sasuke knows of them. Naruto's words: "I wanted to hang out with you. It just made me happy! I wanted to be just like you...and I kept chasing you wanting to be just as strong, just as cool. I'm really glad I met you!" are a total rip off of Hinata's confession to him, except the part "I love you". Since Naruto said to Sasuke exactly what Hinata said to Naruto, and everybody knows that Hinata likes Naruto, I'm led to believe that Naruto has something for Sasuke.

And what ? Sakura's kunai was poisoned ? Shouldn't Naruto be poisoned too because he got a scratch ?

The best part that I liked from this chapter was on page 11. Did anybody notice that when Naruto was saying "...been standing in each other's shoes right now" Naruto had the Chidori and Sasuke the Rasengan ? Naruto also had that maniacal look of Sasuke's on his face. It's like they switched places.
Just wait and get ready for the Sasuke, Naruto fan girls attack. Yesh soe many people are going to go crazy and say "Naruto loves Sasuke!"

Another Plot-No-Jutsu?

That was awesome. It took me a few seconds to realized the switched placed... Naruto and Sasuke would be the ultimate team, no would would be able to stop them. I mean really now, and well thats the sad part too.. :/

Old 03-03-2010, 02:20 PM   #16
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

But when Sasuke said " Any link to the Uchiha name will be served and our name will be purified", " That is how i'll revive my clan."

I still didn'y get what he was trying to say! Does anyone else know what he meant?

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!

Old 03-03-2010, 02:24 PM   #17
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Talim of the moonlight* View Post
But when Sasuke said " Any link to the Uchiha name will be served and our name will be purified", " That is how i'll revive my clan."

I still didn'y get what he was trying to say! Does anyone else know what he meant?
I think he meant he will end the endless battle between Uchiha and Senju(Konoha, older,younger Sage sons)...by eliminating Konoha. Genocide the answer to all of life's problems.

Old 03-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #18
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Talim of the moonlight* View Post

I still didn't get what he was trying to say! Does anyone else know what he meant?
I think he means if anyone knows the Uchiha name he'll kill them. So if someone happens to know of the Uchiha clan name by any means he'll kill them and make sure no one will ever know that the Uchiha existed.

So in other words you know the word Uchiha your dead, you speak of Uchiha your dead, your know Uchiha your dead.

And then maybe have everyone in fear of the only 2 Uchiha's. Or him self, Sasuke..

Old 03-03-2010, 02:27 PM   #19
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I really want to know what Naruto's third option is! >.< I was tearing up when Naruto was telling Sasuke that he was glad he met him. It was so sweet!
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Old 03-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #20
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

i agree.

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker