Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-26-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
Wooster
Sage Mode Novice

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default The Blind Ninja

I've already mention this in previous threads, but I think this deserves it's own thread. It does involve spoilers from Chapter 484, so read at your own risk.

No really I mean it.

So Sasuke went blind or nearly blind when he finally achieved the final form of Susano'o. The most likely scenario would be for Sasuke to take Itachi eyes to gain eternal mangekyo sharingan, be all powerful, fight Naruto, etcetera, etcetera. But what about another possibilty. What if Sasuke remains blind? There are two possibilities here.

One, Sasuke is too stubborn to take Itachi's eyes from Madara. Sasuke certainly hates it when others take sharingan from the Uchiha (Kakashi and Danzo), he may also find it repugent to take them himself. Or maybe his arrogance would be so great, Sasuke may think he doesn't need someone else eyes.

In any case, this would be pretty cool. The Uchiha clan are one of the strongest, but it's not only because of the sharingan. Without sharingan Sasuke may fully develop other skills and jutsu that would awesome without the taint of "Oh, it's just another sharingan cheap jutsu."

Of course Sasuke would also be blind. This would be an even greater hurdle to overcome. However, we have seen before that shinobi (Zabuza) fight without seening. I think Sasuke certainly has the skills to do this as well.

Second if Sasuke turns good, I think he most certainly will remain blind. I'm not going to go into how Sasuke changes his mind here, but I think his shame would cause him to remain blind for retribution. The same basic idea applies to how he fights except now he may rely on others (Naruto). However, I think he might notice sounds in battle to help others as well.

In any case, I think this is a great idea. The Blind Ninja whether good or bad has a lot of possibilities. Anyone else agree?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:32 PM   #2
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Blind Ninja

Blind Ninja would be awesome

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:33 PM   #3
Hidden Ninja45
Village Police Force Captain

Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Nice idea, but I find this very unlikely. I have always wondered if Sasuke would take Itachi's eyes at some point, and I think it might happen. Sasuke is so crazy and obsessed with getting revenge on the Leaf Village, that i'm sure he would do anything to get his reverge. So, he has to get his vision back somehow. I don't think Sasuke will be good again.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:40 PM   #4
Wooster
Sage Mode Novice

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Nice idea, but I find this very unlikely. I have always wondered if Sasuke would take Itachi's eyes at some point, and I think it might happen. Sasuke is so crazy and obsessed with getting revenge on the Leaf Village, that i'm sure he would do anything to get his reverge. So, he has to get his vision back somehow. I don't think Sasuke will be good again.
But Sasuke hasn't listen many times to advice to help with his revenge. Most recent kill Karin. Don't underestimate Sasuke's arrogance. Oh and his emo.

I still think Sasuke may turn good. His reason for revenge against Konoha, everyone is laughing. Sasuke's mad because everyone isn't as emo as he is? Holy crap Sasuke, no one is as emo as you except maybe Pain, and he dies for his emo sins. In any case, the Blind Ninja could happen if Sasuke is captured. I don't think Madara is coming back, but this is getting a little off topic.

Old 02-26-2010, 05:15 PM   #5
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I've already mention this in previous threads, but I think this deserves it's own thread. It does involve spoilers from Chapter 484, so read at your own risk.

No really I mean it.

So Sasuke went blind or nearly blind when he finally achieved the final form of Susano'o. The most likely scenario would be for Sasuke to take Itachi eyes to gain eternal mangekyo sharingan, be all powerful, fight Naruto, etcetera, etcetera. But what about another possibilty. What if Sasuke remains blind? There are two possibilities here.

One, Sasuke is too stubborn to take Itachi's eyes from Madara. Sasuke certainly hates it when others take sharingan from the Uchiha (Kakashi and Danzo), he may also find it repugent to take them himself. Or maybe his arrogance would be so great, Sasuke may think he doesn't need someone else eyes.

In any case, this would be pretty cool. The Uchiha clan are one of the strongest, but it's not only because of the sharingan. Without sharingan Sasuke may fully develop other skills and jutsu that would awesome without the taint of "Oh, it's just another sharingan cheap jutsu."

Of course Sasuke would also be blind. This would be an even greater hurdle to overcome. However, we have seen before that shinobi (Zabuza) fight without seening. I think Sasuke certainly has the skills to do this as well.

Second if Sasuke turns good, I think he most certainly will remain blind. I'm not going to go into how Sasuke changes his mind here, but I think his shame would cause him to remain blind for retribution. The same basic idea applies to how he fights except now he may rely on others (Naruto). However, I think he might notice sounds in battle to help others as well.

In any case, I think this is a great idea. The Blind Ninja whether good or bad has a lot of possibilities. Anyone else agree?
This was a very interesting and well-written post. Rep Up!
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
C4 Karura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:34 PM   #6
Cobrinha
Apprentice Genin

Cobrinha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

No really I mean it.

This would be pretty cool. I could see Sasuke still being a force even though he's blind. However, I don't think he'll turn good, and I hope he doesn't.
Cobrinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:53 PM   #7
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrinha View Post
This would be pretty cool. I could see Sasuke still being a force even though he's blind. However, I don't think he'll turn good, and I hope he doesn't.
If Sasuke is to remain evil I want him to go all out.

No more "You can NEVER understand me"

Don't talk. Just fight. When someone else talks don't listen. Just fight.

Act like a maniac or don't be evil at all.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:01 PM   #8
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'd cry if Sasuke couldn't heal his blindness completely. TT^TT
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:08 PM   #9
Wooster
Sage Mode Novice

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
If Sasuke is to remain evil I want him to go all out.

No more "You can NEVER understand me"

Don't talk. Just fight. When someone else talks don't listen. Just fight.

Act like a maniac or don't be evil at all.
But that's the thing Sasuke goes all crazy and does the awesome Kefka laugh last chapter. I was all excited. Then this chapter he's back to his stupid emo, they're all laughing boo-hoo.

If he is not going to be super cool evil. This is the next best thing.
I could even see him being a brilliant tactician. Direct ninja flawlessly on the battle field that he can't even see. Maybe he could even surpass Madara.

Anyone else have any thoughts about how the Blind Ninja would go about kicking butt?

Old 02-26-2010, 07:45 PM   #10
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But that's the thing Sasuke goes all crazy and does the awesome Kefka laugh last chapter. I was all excited. Then this chapter he's back to his stupid emo, they're all laughing boo-hoo.

If he is not going to be super cool evil. This is the next best thing.
I could even see him being a brilliant tactician. Direct ninja flawlessly on the battle field that he can't even see. Maybe he could even surpass Madara.

Anyone else have any thoughts about how the Blind Ninja would go about kicking butt?
He can use the sword as a walking cane.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:55 PM   #11
Wooster
Sage Mode Novice

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He can use the sword as a walking cane.
He's blind, not House.

Sasuke, M.D.

Sakura:"Sasuke the patient is going to die if you do that."
Sasuke:" What was that flatchest? Do it anyway. He was laughing yesterday, laughing at my brother!"
Sakura:"Remember Sasuke, you're not evil anymore."
Sasuke:"Until I get my pills that were promised, I'm still evil."
Shizune:"I think he has a sharingan arm."
Sasuke:"Shut up stupid, Give me ten new ideas. We will do those which won't work. At the last minute I will think of the right answer. Then the show will end. Then I will fill my car with petrol and watch my telly after tea time."
Shizune:"You're not supposed to be Hugh Laurie, just House."
Sasuke:"Bloody 'el!"

Wait, why I am I doing this to my own thread.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:01 PM   #12
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He's blind, not House.

Sasuke, M.D.

Sakura:"Sasuke the patient is going to die if you do that."
Sasuke:" What was that flatchest? Do it anyway. He was laughing yesterday, laughing at my brother!"
Sakura:"Remember Sasuke, you're not evil anymore."
Sasuke:"Until I get my pills that were promised, I'm still evil."
Shizune:"I think he has a sharingan arm."
Sasuke:"Shut up stupid, Give me ten new ideas. We will do those which won't work. At the last minute I will think of the right answer. Then the show will end. Then I will fill my car with petrol and watch my telly after tea time."
Shizune:"You're not supposed to be Hugh Laurie, just House."
Sasuke:"Bloody 'el!"

Wait, why I am I doing this to my own thread.
Blind people use canes.
Still awesome response.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-27-2010, 08:31 AM   #13
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You guys don't get it xD!! Sorry but it just too previsible, I just post this in Ur mom thread's before knowing this thread was about another theory .. Anyway, the Sasuke going blind is only a reason for him to take Itachi's eyes. Its been a while since he have them and its only for 1 reason!

Sasuke got all his new power and as we all knew, he got pretty excited and waste it in such a short time. He didn't wanted to take itachi'S eyes even if Madara told him.(which he knew he would need them sometime)
However, Now he is turning blind after danzo fight. Which is not totally blind but Naruto Little intervention will probably make him use more sharingan which result total blindness. Of course, madara will show off again. Little talk maybe, team 7 will try to stop him to get Sasuke.
They will appear in the Uchiha's eyes storage room xD. And Madara will explain Sasuke that he don't have other choice but to take his brother eyes. Being blind, he will understand and won't have other choice but to take them. Hopefully, after this, he will stop wasting his power like this and will try to gain EMS. My opinion, its just seem more logic then Sasuke turning blind which is totally impossible since Sharingan seem to be very important In the Naruto Verse...

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
ShikamaruGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:03 AM   #14
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruGenius View Post
You guys don't get it xD!! Sorry but it just too previsible, I just post this in Ur mom thread's before knowing this thread was about another theory .. Anyway, the Sasuke going blind is only a reason for him to take Itachi's eyes. Its been a while since he have them and its only for 1 reason!

Sasuke got all his new power and as we all knew, he got pretty excited and waste it in such a short time. He didn't wanted to take itachi'S eyes even if Madara told him.(which he knew he would need them sometime)
However, Now he is turning blind after danzo fight. Which is not totally blind but Naruto Little intervention will probably make him use more sharingan which result total blindness. Of course, madara will show off again. Little talk maybe, team 7 will try to stop him to get Sasuke.
They will appear in the Uchiha's eyes storage room xD. And Madara will explain Sasuke that he don't have other choice but to take his brother eyes. Being blind, he will understand and won't have other choice but to take them. Hopefully, after this, he will stop wasting his power like this and will try to gain EMS. My opinion, its just seem more logic then Sasuke turning blind which is totally impossible since Sharingan seem to be very important In the Naruto Verse...

We're not so much saying that it will happen but more of it be awesome if it happened and it should happen. Does Sasuke really need more of a power up than Sussano?

Of course Sasuke is probably going to take Itachi's eyes and get EMS

Of course this is part of Madara's evil plan

Of course this is part of Itachi's Super Awesome Plan to beat Madara

Whether or not Sasuke takes Itachi's eyes it will be part of Itachi's
Super Awesome Plan to beat Madara

If Sasuke refuses the eyes then it will be another one of Itachi's "tests"

If Sasuke takes the eyes then it will be Itachi once more giving power
to his little brother.

It's more likely the latter because the other half to Itachi's Super Awesome Plan to beat Madara is---Naruto. If anybody in the Ninja world can turn
Sasuke back to good...it's Naruto. If Sasuke gets EMS and betrays Madara
then Madara is going to be in serious trouble.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:17 AM   #15
Wooster
Sage Mode Novice

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruGenius View Post

Yes, didn't you see in my intro, I said this is what's likely to happen. Just because it's likely doesn't mean I want it to happen.

The only possibility is if Sasuke is too arrogant or Naruto changes his mind both proabably not likely.

Sharinagan is going to be important regardless of what happens with Sasuke for one reason: Madara. He has a whole lab full of them. We already have plenty of sharingan ninja. Why not have Sasuke change and become a blind ninja? It would be unique and unexpected. Not to mention it would make Sasuke more bad ass than he is now. Sure Sasuke kicks butt. But if he beats you when he is blind that's complete domination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005

If Sasuke gets EMS and betrays Madara
then Madara is going to be in serious trouble.
Yeah I really get the feeling Sasuke is going to pull a Kefka on Madara. Just as Madara is about to rule the world, Sasuke takes over. Of course, Sasuke plan will be to destroy the whole world because everybody else is at fault for Itachi's death.

Last edited by Wooster; 02-27-2010 at 10:20 AM.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:26 AM   #16
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, didn't you see in my intro, I said this is what's likely to happen. Just because it's likely doesn't mean I want it to happen.

The only possibility is if Sasuke is too arrogant or Naruto changes his mind both proabably not likely.

Sharinagan is going to be important regardless of what happens with Sasuke for one reason: Madara. He has a whole lab full of them. We already have plenty of sharingan ninja. Why not have Sasuke change and become a blind ninja? It would be unique and unexpected. Not to mention it would make Sasuke more bad ass than he is now. Sure Sasuke kicks butt. But if he beats you when he is blind that's complete domination.

Yeah I really get the feeling Sasuke is going to pull a Kefka on Madara. Just as Madara is about to rule the world, Sasuke takes over. Of course, Sasuke plan will be to destroy the whole world because everybody else is at fault for Itachi's death.
If this happens the chances of it actually being cool depend
on what kind of villain Sasuke is. If Sasuke does the whole
"Everybody is laughing at Itachi wah wah wah" and the
"Roar! The Power of Hatred makes me stronger!"
Then it will be incredibly lame and I will hope Sasuke literally explodes.

If Sasuke is more Crazy Insane and provide us with a plethora of Rape Faces and saying stuff like "Hahahahahha!" and using "dirty" tricks
(like attacking from behind---like a REAL ninja would.) Then
Sasuke will be awesome. Of course it will require a complete change
of character. It would be alright if Sasuke turned good here
but it be so much cooler if Sasuke literally exploded....into cake.

A third evil option, is the Noble Evil Sasuke. This would be like Sasuke
in Volumes 38-42. He wouldn't say much at all unless absolutely
necessary and it would actually advance the plot. Sasuke would
be cool because it would be like he's on a mission. Sasuke
should be redeemed in this state. But if he doesn't he should
die with something like a sword to the chest.

Now for Good Sasukes

The "I'm Just Trying to do the right thing" is the worst good Sasuke because it just totally fails. This kind of Sasuke is when he thinks
doing stuff like doing everything Madara says is for his brother's sake.
This Sasuke is a total pushover and deserves a crummy death.

Noble Warrior Sasuke. This would be a return of Volume 42 Sasuke.
He would be basically a Mini-Itachi and although he would be doing
evil things he has some super awesome plan to defeat Madara
which of course in manga logic would redeem Sasuke somehow.
This Sasuke would be good if he defeated Madara by himself
however since the manga is Naruto that's very unlikely.

Blind Uchiha Sasuke

This would be Sasuke---gone completely blind--devoid of Sharnigan
and yet still able to kick ninja-butt. This would also be an "enlightened"
Sasuke and would realize he needs to team up with Naruto in order
to defeat Madara. This Sasuke would work with Naruto to have
brilliant team work and would be most capable of restoring the Uchiha clan.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:37 AM   #17
Wooster
Sage Mode Novice

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If this happens the chances of it actually being cool depend
on what kind of villain Sasuke is. If Sasuke does the whole
"Everybody is laughing at Itachi wah wah wah" and the
"Roar! The Power of Hatred makes me stronger!"
Then it will be incredibly lame and I will hope Sasuke literally explodes.

If Sasuke is more Crazy Insane and provide us with a plethora of Rape Faces and saying stuff like "Hahahahahha!" and using "dirty" tricks
(like attacking from behind---like a REAL ninja would.) Then
Sasuke will be awesome. Of course it will require a complete change
of character. It would be alright if Sasuke turned good here
but it be so much cooler if Sasuke literally exploded....into cake.

A third evil option, is the Noble Evil Sasuke. This would be like Sasuke
in Volumes 38-42. He wouldn't say much at all unless absolutely
necessary and it would actually advance the plot. Sasuke would
be cool because it would be like he's on a mission. Sasuke
should be redeemed in this state. But if he doesn't he should
die with something like a sword to the chest.

Now for Good Sasukes

The "I'm Just Trying to do the right thing" is the worst good Sasuke because it just totally fails. This kind of Sasuke is when he thinks
doing stuff like doing everything Madara says is for his brother's sake.
This Sasuke is a total pushover and deserves a crummy death.

Noble Warrior Sasuke. This would be a return of Volume 42 Sasuke.
He would be basically a Mini-Itachi and although he would be doing
evil things he has some super awesome plan to defeat Madara
which of course in manga logic would redeem Sasuke somehow.
This Sasuke would be good if he defeated Madara by himself
however since the manga is Naruto that's very unlikely.

Blind Uchiha Sasuke

This would be Sasuke---gone completely blind--devoid of Sharnigan
and yet still able to kick ninja-butt. This would also be an "enlightened"
Sasuke and would realize he needs to team up with Naruto in order
to defeat Madara. This Sasuke would work with Naruto to have
brilliant team work and would be most capable of restoring the Uchiha clan.
Great googly moogly that's alot of Sauce. I will add one or perhaps add a variation.

Evil Sasuke 3 who is just evil but doesn't tell us why would be a good fit for the Evil Blind Sasuke. He's evil but he doesn't do despicable things like take his brother's eyes. Thus, Noble Evil Sasuke 3.1 Blind version. I think it goes together well. Sasuke appears, he says nothing and he is apparently starting off into the distance. Any attack against him always fails, he just moves as he needs to to defend himself and occasionaly attack those in his way.

Old 02-27-2010, 03:20 PM   #18
dillydally
Genin

dillydally is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree I want to Sasuke to remain blind, I find it really annoying when any permeate consequences are magically erased, so sasuke being blind would be really interesting.
dillydally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 03:49 PM   #19
Wooster
Sage Mode Novice

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillydally View Post
I agree I want to Sasuke to remain blind, I find it really annoying when any permeate consequences are magically erased, so sasuke being blind would be really interesting.
Good point. Injuries become meaningless if they are immediately recovered. Kishimoto actually is pretty good at not doing this, see Raikage "Raaaah! I don't need no stinking arm."

Sasuke needs to change because right now he is the dullest character and that's saying something. Blindness would be one way to do this.

Old 02-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #20
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

I doubt it, even as proud as Sasuke is, with his humliating losee at the Kage Summit and a possible one at the hands of Naruto and/or Kakashi right now he'd probably suck it up and agree tot ake EMS, Madara already showed interest in him having it, he's probably giving him so many fight to burn his eyes out unti he agrees to get Itachi's own eyes.

If Sasuke turns good it probably means he's gonna die in that fight, at this point as a criminal wanted by all the Kages, I can't see how he can return to being good and live a normal life.

Plus, his whole fighting style now revolves around MS spam, he needs his eyes, without them he'd be nowhere around top tier anymore and with Naruto getting a power up since iirc Kishi in Jump Festa said Naruto had another taining session this year, Sasuke will be too far behind since he'll have to develop a completely new fighting style and get used to fighting like that, since their supposed to be equals I doubt such a big gap would form between them.