Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 05-29-2009, 05:38 PM   #1
age54321
Apprentice Genin

age54321 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Yep. Fugaku and Mikoto....

Yesh. For those who don't know. (there are tons out there) Fugaku and Mikoto are Sasuke and Itachi's mom and dad. Now that that's over.....

Has anybody else ever noticed that they've NEVER said anything to eachother in the manga or the anime? It's kinda hilarious....or am I the only person in the world who notices them...
age54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 05:09 PM   #2
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright
Default Re: Yep. Fugaku and Mikoto....

Haha yeah I noticed! It was funny I was like "whats wrong with them?!!?"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:51 PM   #3
age54321
Apprentice Genin

age54321 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wish Kishimoto would tell let them start talking to eachother in a flashback or something.

I bet they fight a lot and so they don't make eye contact or anything! But at least I'm not the only one who noticed...
age54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:18 PM   #4
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

WHOA! You're right! I never noticed that before!
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
C4 Karura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:01 PM   #5
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yeah, they don't talk much together, but they don't have much screen time so.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:58 PM   #6
Senkaimon
Chunin Exam Participant

Senkaimon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I've noticed that, but they didn't get much screen time, so we don't really know.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:44 AM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I never noticed that lol, but they probably haven't talked a lot because of their lack of screen time. I think I saw them talking together once in a flashback, but I'm not sure.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:25 PM   #8
Hidden Ninja45
Village Police Force Captain

Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I didn't notice that either. I don't know for sure what that means. Itachi and Sasuke in flashbacks didn't seem like kids whose parents fought all the time or had problems.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:11 AM   #9
Nicole
Apprentice Genin

Nicole is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I didn't notice that either. Haha. Yeah, but Mikoto did say that they both talked to each other at night about their sons and stuff. I think that they just didn't get much screen time so no one really knows about how much they talked to each other.
Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 11:39 AM   #10
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Lol, wow, I never noticed that! But like people had said, the only screentime they really got was a flashback, and then they were dead.

P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 11:41 AM   #11
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Miss Bella Rose is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miss Bella Rose is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miss Bella Rose is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miss Bella Rose is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by age54321 View Post
Yesh. For those who don't know. (there are tons out there) Fugaku and Mikoto are Sasuke and Itachi's mom and dad. Now that that's over.....

Has anybody else ever noticed that they've NEVER said anything to eachother in the manga or the anime? It's kinda hilarious....or am I the only person in the world who notices them...

Honestly...no I haven't really noticed that .. pretty weird though

It@chi The Prince of Sharingan

Miss Bella Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:32 PM   #12
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

They didn't seem all that loving... XD But I think she said they talked at night...?

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Merechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:27 PM   #13
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Omedetou Hokage Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKKakashi Hatake_Yamato --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

hmmm...ya........i never really noticed that till now

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl
Iruka~

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:47 PM   #14
xMystery
Freshmen Academy Student

xMystery is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Uh, i guess their not all important cuz they're already dead....
Most importantly is to show more about sasuke's past.
they were mostly talking to sasuke and itachi.
xMystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:52 PM   #15
A7XNaruHina
Genin

A7XNaruHina saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i never payed attention to that but its true! i hate fugaku. hes so mean
Forum gf: KimikoUchiha
Crazy Student: medlnic15 :3
naruhinaforever
A7XNaruHina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:53 PM   #16
A7XNaruHina
Genin

A7XNaruHina saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merechan View Post
They didn't seem all that loving... XD But I think she said they talked at night...?
maybe it wasnt talking lol
Forum gf: KimikoUchiha
Crazy Student: medlnic15 :3
naruhinaforever
A7XNaruHina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:16 AM   #17
EternalSasuke
Jonin

EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.
EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.EternalSasuke just might be Kage someday.

I think this has a lot to do with the Japanese culture where the wife quietly supports the husband in all of his dealings and he supports his wife by doing the dealings.
It's very strange to those who aren't familiar in with the Japanese culture, but once you've been exposed to it, it's actually very sweet.
They don't have to talk to each other in public because Fugaku already knows that he has Mikoto's support...that and they don't get much screen time at all

If you're still wondering; it has been mentioned in the manga that they do talk to each other...
Mikoto told Sasuke that Fugaku was always talking about him when they're alone...so they do talk. It would be nice to actually see them do it though

-The Narutoologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by A7XNaruHina View Post
i never payed attention to that but its true! i hate fugaku. hes so mean
I don't think Fugaku was mean so much as preoccupied with everything that was going on. He was, after all, the head of the Uchiha Clan and thus had a lot going through his mind at the time.

-The Narutoologist

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 07-04-2013 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Double post
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote