Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 02-08-2010, 06:59 AM   #1
Al.
Ninja Academy Student

Al. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Why watch Natuo on Hulu? Its terrible there!

I dont think Viz knows the first thing about promoting Naruto in the USA.

If they did they would not use Hulu with a 1 week delay. You can watch Naruto in HD quality (up to 720p) on crunchyroll.com with no breaks and when a new episode is aired in Japan that same new episode is on crunchyroll.com the same day, the same moment.

I have hooked a laptop to my 42inch HD tv and the full screen quality cannot be beat. It makes hulu look [bad] with all the commercial they insert into one episode.

If you like Naruto, you will love crunchyroll.com forget vizanami.com its just a waste, you cannot even see the latest episode.

Viz, if you want marking advise, give me a call, you all know who I really am. (tada)

Regards,

Al

Last edited by Sage Mode; 02-25-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Al. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:19 AM   #2
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Why watch Natuo on Hulu? Its terrible there!

I disagree with this.

Crunchyroll skips a few scenes like the scene before opening(always!) and shortenes the openings and endings. Even sometimes the omake and preview for next episodes get cut off.

I watch it on a site, not Viz(but that's not the point), i go to Vizanime.com to watch all the old episodes cuz all the sites I go too that has the video that is not valid, not available, expired, etc.

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:34 AM   #3
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

I completely dissaggreee with this, with hulu you get to see the exact perfectly translated words, so what if you have to wait a while???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:14 AM   #4
SasukeUchiha13
Apprentice Genin

SasukeUchiha13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i watch it on here. It doesn't matter if theres a 1 week delqy
SasukeUchiha13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:40 AM   #5
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Why watch Natuo on Hulu? Its terrible there!

I watch it on Crynchy Roll. I always like watching the episode immediatly after it's release. Not a week later! Besides, Crynchy Roll's videos have a higher quality on my computer than Hulu's. I prefer Crynchy Roll's system.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:19 AM   #6
Professor Funk
Freshmen Academy Student

Professor Funk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hulu> Cruncy roll. Always.
Professor Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:06 AM   #7
JC.
Genin

JC. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm so sad I'm not Japanese or American

I'm dying to watch Shippuden in high quality... I gotta wait for the DVDs to be released
Old 02-08-2010, 01:27 PM   #8
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I really don't mind the breaks, since they are only 30 seconds. I watched a few episodes on Crunchy Roll, but each episode was cut off or there was something not right about it. I try the subtitles on this site more than I do for any other site.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:41 AM   #9
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You have to pay for Crunchyroll though. They have this thing called CR points or CR Bucks or something where you finish a survey, but then at the end you have to give your address. I'm not giving my address to a random survey.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:33 AM   #10
Gimit23
Genin

Gimit23 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Gimit23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurpleChidori View Post
You have to pay for Crunchyroll though. They have this thing called CR points or CR Bucks or something where you finish a survey, but then at the end you have to give your address. I'm not giving my address to a random survey.
What he says, you have to pay and if you dont you still have to wait 7 days to watch it, i would rather watch it on viz.

Deidara is on a fruit Loop commercial! "Art is an explosion of Fruity Flavor!"Put this on your siggy if you agree.
(/_
(^-\) "Art... Is an EXPLOSION!!!!"
/_!_\Put this on your signature if you love Deidara

Spoiler:

Gimit23 is offline   Reply With Quote