Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 08-13-2011, 12:15 PM   #1161
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: What Video Game are you/did you just play?

English Digimon Masters Online

or better yet, i will when they fix a critical error they had on Closed Beta Launch day -_-

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:01 PM   #1162
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Ocarina of Time 3DS. I've been using a few glitches just to screw around.

The "use any item anywhere glitch" + Farore's Wind = Free camera in any location.

I also stole the fishing rod from the shop.

There were a few Easter Eggs that I had to see for myself as well.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:33 PM   #1163
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I've been playing Blue Dragon Plus and so far I really like it. It like a Tactic RPG but it's in Real time. o.o

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:40 PM   #1164
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

residt evil 4. i just beat the regenerator part in the dump
those guys are freaky

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:41 PM   #1165
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

replayed pokemon yellow
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:47 PM   #1166
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
residt evil 4. i just beat the regenerator part in the dump
those guys are freaky
I'm a pro in that game. Maybe even a legend. I've beaten it over 50 times, including mercenaries. To me, that is one of the greatest games to ever come out

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:48 PM   #1167
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

The Legend of Zelda

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:49 PM   #1168
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Rainbow Six Vegas. Just clutched a 1v15 in co-op terrorist hunt

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:45 AM   #1169
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Pikmin 2.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:50 AM   #1170
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Un.fricking.Charted. 2. Among.Fricking.Thieves.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:46 AM   #1171
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

http://www.zombiegames.net/games/Pandemic-2.html

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:54 AM   #1172
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Cool Re: What Video Game are you/did you just play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Un.fricking.Charted. 2. Among.Fricking.Thieves.
I just got my second straight 20 kill game on Uncharted 2 multiplayer.

It's hard to do when the game is over when a team gets 50.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:58 AM   #1173
Kampai
Freshmen Academy Student

Kampai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love assassin's creed and PES xD (ye i know i am a tard :P)
Kampai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:54 PM   #1174
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

just played Uncharted again...and Monster hunter freedom unite...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
I just got my second straight 20 kill game on Uncharted 2 multiplayer.

It's hard to do when the game is over when a team gets 50.
Wait 20 kill STREAK? I've only played like 6-7 matches and the most kills i've gotten was like 7-12 in total.

Old 08-18-2011, 12:56 PM   #1175
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #1176
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
just played Uncharted again...and Monster hunter freedom unite...

Wait 20 kill STREAK? I've only played like 6-7 matches and the most kills i've gotten was like 7-12 in total.
Yes its impressive, 40 kills into two matchs.

You played 7 times and only got 12 kill overall?
Old 08-18-2011, 01:22 PM   #1177
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes its impressive, 40 kills into two matchs.

You played 7 times and only got 12 kill overall?
No the most kills I got in ONE match was like 7-12

Old 08-18-2011, 01:32 PM   #1178
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
No the most kills I got in ONE match was like 7-12
Oh, that is not bad since your just starting. When I get 20 kill games it's a combination of me playing well and my team being bad, so I have more time to get kills.

Also I thought you said you were only playing the story? You finished it already?
Old 08-18-2011, 01:34 PM   #1179
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh, that is not bad since your just starting. When I get 20 kill games it's a combination of me playing well and my team being bad, so I have more time to get kills.

Also I thought you said you were only playing the story? You finished it already?
lolyes. I kinda nolifed it. I finished it today. Since skool starts next week and today is my last day to play video games and relax...But i'm gonna play it again. Even on easy its not so easy....

Old 08-20-2011, 12:21 AM   #1180
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
lolyes. I kinda nolifed it. I finished it today. Since skool starts next week and today is my last day to play video games and relax...But i'm gonna play it again. Even on easy its not so easy....
I beat you got stuck on the boss fight in the Train. I did when I played it, took me like a dozen tries. I think it was on Normal, tho I'm not sure.