Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2010, 11:35 AM   #1
tyler
Genin
 
tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OKC
Posts: 344
Rep Power: 11
tyler has completed a tough C-rank mission!tyler has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default What We know *Spoilers*

Here are the facts:

Fact: The old toad made a prophecy about a ninja who will bring peace to the ninja world.

Fact: That old toad's prophecies are 100% accurate.

Fact: That ninja has been revealed to be Naruto AND Pain. Since Pain is dead, only Naruto remains.

Assumption: There aren't any more people that this prophecy can be about.

Conclusion: Naruto will find a way to establish peace.

-------------------------------------------------

Fact: Before he died the Sage of 6 paths gave his body to his younger son (whos descendants became the Senju clan) and his eyes to the older son (whos descendants became the Uchiha clan). He chose the younger son to be his successor. This sparked jealousy from the older son.

Fact: This jealousy of the older son has carried down into their respective clans, creating a rivalry.

Fact: The Senju clan means "clan of 1000 skills".

Assumption: Senju's kekkei genkai, inherited from the body of the sage of 6 paths, is the ability to combine any charka types.

Fact: Haku had the same kekkei genkai only his ability was water + wind = ice.

Fact: Haku was from the land of water.

Assumption: Haku was a relative of the Senju clan. Note that does not mean that Haku was a Senju. It means that a Senju had a kid with a non Senju. That kid had a kid....that kid had a kid...that kid had Haku.

Fact: Naruto's mother is from the former Whirlpool country. We do not know the location.

Fact: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto_whirlpool

Assumption: The former Whirlpool country is somewhere in the land of water.

Assumption: The village hidden in the waves is the remnants (those who returned after they were forced to leave during the 2nd great war) of the Whirlpool country.

Fact: Madara has said that Sasuke and Naruto are chosen by fate.

Fact: Madara said the fire of the Senju is within Naruto. (This doesn't not specifically mean Naruto is Senju, but it very well could mean that).

Assumption: Fate chose Sasuke and Naruto to settle the Senju/Uchiha issue.

Conclusion: Naruto is a distant descendant of the Senju. (this is not an original theory of mine).

-------------------------------------------------

Fact: Naruto will not become hokage unless he can save Sasuke.

Fact: Naruto has yet to kill someone. He has had the intent to kill, yet his target has either killed themselves or been saved by someone.

Conclusion: Sasuke is savable.

-------------------------------------------------

Fact: We don't know everything about the Reaper Death Seal.

Fact: We do know that it can be used through clones.

Fact: Minato knew of Madara controlling the Kyuubi the night it attacked Konoha.

Conclusion: Minato fought with Madara that night. Minato used a clone to attempt to seal either the Kyuubi or Madara. This is supported by the assumption that the 3rd hokage had some prior knowledge about the ability to be able to seal things with clones (otherwise he wouldn't have even tried it at such a risky moment...of course that is speculation).

-------------------------------------------------

Fact: Madara is an avid collector of sharingans.

Fact: Izangi makes everything a dream or a reality.

Fact: Izangi's duration depends on the user.

Fact: Madara wouldn't care if a technique is forbidden or not.

Fact: Madara has an enormous amount of chakra.

Conclusion: Madara uses Izangi like it's going out of style, which is why he needs all those sharingans.

UPDATE: Madara might use Izangi like it's going out of style, but I doubt it. I now think that Madara has discovered how to create a Rinnegan.....which requires a combination of EVERY SHARINGAN IN THE WORLD. The only other way to get a Rinnegan is to be chosen by fate and the rinnegan will awaken on it's own (This is how Pain and the Sage of 6 Paths got it).

-------------------------------------------------

Fact: The sage of 6 paths left behind a tablet that must be read first with a sharingan. Then with a Mangekyo sharingan. Then with a rinnegan.

Fact: The first part of the tablet described how to obtain the MS.

Fact: A Mangekyo sharingan is obtainable.

Assumption: We will find out what the last part of that tablet says.

Assumption: Either Nagato read the tablet or we will see another rinnegan.

Assumption: Nagato didn't read the tablet.

Conclusion: A rinnegan is obtainable, yet no one has come close to figuring out how. It is said to appear at times of great suffering. Perhaps it is great suffering mixed with a pure desire to protect those you love that awakens the rinnegan.

-------------------------------------------------


What's the point of all this?

My Final Thesis:

Naruto possesses the ability to learn EVERY chakra type as well as natural energy. The Sage of 6 paths was called a Sage right? Through this, Naruto will be the perfection of the sage of 6 paths body.

Sasuke will end up killing Madara. Sasuke will discover the truth behind the rinnegan and even how to obtain it. Sasuke will be the perfection of the sage of 6 paths eyes.

The outcome of Naruto and Sasuke's final battle will be peace. Naruto will say something like "I don't know how to have peace, but I believe that peace is possible" and Sasuke will say something along the lines of "only when we know how to have peace will peace be possible." It is an issue of belief. The truth is belief in the next generation's ability to find peace is all that is required for peace.

They will fight and Naruto will win. Naruto will then offer himself as a sacrifice to Sasuke saying "if it makes you feel better, then kill me and be done with revenge." However, Sasuke will still not be able to kill Naruto. Sasuke will see that his way of revenge has only brought more hate into the world. Sasuke will see that Naruto's way of love has made him stronger. Sasuke will admit defeat and admit that Naruto should be the Hokage. Thus settling the issue between the Sage of 6 Path's two sons. The older son will finally give in and accept that the younger sons way is true.
__________________
Spoiler:

I'm right behind you.


HTML Code:
What's the point of the HTML tags here if they don't render as HTML???  Goash.  
<a href="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sense</a>

Last edited by tyler; 03-11-2010 at 06:00 AM.
tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:40 AM   #2
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate
 
sasukeXuchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: So I was romping around the Colosseum in 15th Century Rome...What were you doing on 9/11
Posts: 3,125
Rep Power: 10
sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Yahoo to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Skype™ to sasukeXuchiha
Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

Hn...very well thought out and well written I like this alot as Its one of the only few theorys Ive read that has proof AND makes a lot of sense. Rep for you all the way
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


"Si vis pacem, para bellum." "Veritas Aequitas"


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sasukeXuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:55 AM   #3
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"
 
The Demon Zabuza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: England Awesomeness: 9,001
Posts: 14,027
Rep Power: 15
The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
Here are the facts:

Fact: The old toad made a prophecy about a ninja who will bring peace to the ninja world.

Fact: That old toad's prophecies are 100% accurate.

Fact: That ninja has been revealed to be Naruto AND Pain. Since Pain is dead, only Naruto remains.

Assumption: There aren't any more people that this prophecy can be about.

Conclusion: Naruto will find a way to establish peace.

-------------------------------------------------

Fact: Before he died the Sage of 6 paths gave his body to his younger son (whos descendants became the Senju clan) and his eyes to the older son (whos descendants became the Uchiha clan). He chose the younger son to be his successor. This sparked jealousy from the older son.

Fact: This jealousy of the older son has carried down into their respective clans, creating a rivalry.

Fact: The Senju clan means "clan of 1000 skills".

Assumption: Senju's kekkei genkai, inherited from the body of the sage of 6 paths, is the ability to combine any charka types.

Fact: Haku had the same kekkei genkai only his ability was water + wind = ice.

Fact: Haku was from the land of water.

Assumption: Haku was a relative of the Senju clan.

Fact: Naruto's mother is from the former Whirlpool country. We do not know the location.

Fact: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto_whirlpool

Assumption: The former Whirlpool country is somewhere in the land of water.

Assumption: The village hidden in the waves is the remnants (those who returned after they were forced to leave during the 2nd great war) of the Whirlpool country.

Fact: Madara has said that Sasuke and Naruto are chosen by fate.

Assumption: Fate chose Sasuke and Naruto to settle the Senju/Uchiha issue.

Conclusion: Naruto is a distant descendant of the Senju. (this is not an original theory of mine).

-------------------------------------------------

Fact: Naruto will not become hokage unless he can save Sasuke.

Fact: Naruto has yet to kill someone. He has had the intent to kill, yet his target has either killed themselves or been saved by someone.

Conclusion: Sasuke is savable.

-------------------------------------------------

Fact: We don't know everything about the Reaper Death Seal.

Fact: We do know that it can be used through clones.

Fact: Minato knew of Madara controlling the Kyuubi the night it attacked Konoha.

Conclusion: Minato fought with Madara that night. Minato used a clone to attempt to seal either the Kyuubi or Madara. This is supported by the assumption that the 3rd hokage had some prior knowledge about the ability to be able to seal things with clones (otherwise he wouldn't have even tried it at such a risky moment...of course that is speculation).

-------------------------------------------------

Fact: Madara is an avid collector of sharingans.

Fact: Izangi makes everything a dream or a reality.

Fact: Izangi's duration depends on the user.

Fact: Madara wouldn't care if a technique is forbidden or not.

Fact: Madara has an enormous amount of chakra.

Conclusion: Madara uses Izangi like it's going out of style, which is why he needs all those sharingans.

-------------------------------------------------

Fact: The sage of 6 paths left behind a tablet that must be read first with a sharingan. Then with a Mangekyo sharingan. Then with a rinnegan.

Fact: The first part of the tablet described how to obtain the MS.

Fact: A Mangekyo sharingan is obtainable.

Assumption: We will find out what the last part of that tablet says.

Assumption: Either Nagato read the tablet or we will see another rinnegan.

Assumption: Nagato didn't read the tablet.

Conclusion: A rinnegan is obtainable, yet no one has come close to figuring out how. It is said to appear at times of great suffering. Perhaps it is great suffering mixed with a pure desire to protect those you love that awakens the rinnegan.

-------------------------------------------------


What's the point of all this?

My Final Thesis:

Naruto possesses the ability to learn EVERY chakra type as well as natural energy. The Sage of 6 paths was called a Sage right? Through this, Naruto will be the perfection of the sage of 6 paths body.

Sasuke will end up killing Madara. Sasuke will discover the truth behind the rinnegan and even how to obtain it. Sasuke will be the perfection of the sage of 6 paths eyes.

The outcome of Naruto and Sasuke's final battle will be peace. Naruto will say something like "I don't know how to have peace, but I believe that peace is possible" and Sasuke will say something along the lines of "only when we know how to have peace will peace be possible." It is an issue of belief. The truth is belief in the next generation's ability to find peace is all that is required for peace.

They will fight and Naruto will win. Naruto will then offer himself as a sacrifice to Sasuke saying "if it makes you feel better, then kill me and be done with revenge." However, Sasuke will still not be able to kill Naruto. Sasuke will see that his way of revenge has only brought more hate into the world. Sasuke will see that Naruto's way of love has made him stronger. Sasuke will admit defeat and admit that Naruto should be the Hokage. Thus settling the issue between the Sage of 6 Path's two sons. The older son will finally give in and accept that the younger sons way is true.


Please, can we just forget about Haku being related to Senjus? Get over it, he isn't!

Are you gonna say that the Mizukage, Tschikage and Raikage's servant are related to Senju? No, you aren't? So why must Haku be?

And where was it ever stated that Sasuke needs to be dead for Naruto to become Hokage? It was implied when they met for the first time in Shippuden, but it was never stated.

And in the most recent chapter,
Spoiler:
Sasuke said that he would only be 'saved' if the entirety of the Uchiha were bought back. Since that's technically impossible, Sasuke himself said that he wouldn't be saved.


In relation to the tablet - I agree with what you are saying, but who can develop the Rinnengan? Can anyone? I very much doubt it. You will need a bloodline ability to awaken it. Since the sharingan has been getting so much hax recently, I very much doubt that Kishi would be stupid enough to make it that. I imagine it's an as yet unseen KG that lets you do that. It might be the ability to learn all 6 chakra elements. We know that KG's are a mixture of two elements, possibly the Rinnengan is a mixture of them all.
__________________
Spoiler:
Wifey #1: Muffin


Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Demon Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:44 PM   #4
tyler
Genin
 
tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OKC
Posts: 344
Rep Power: 11
tyler has completed a tough C-rank mission!tyler has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post

Please, can we just forget about Haku being related to Senjus? Get over it, he isn't!

Are you gonna say that the Mizukage, Tschikage and Raikage's servant are related to Senju? No, you aren't? So why must Haku be?

And where was it ever stated that Sasuke needs to be dead for Naruto to become Hokage? It was implied when they met for the first time in Shippuden, but it was never stated.

And in the most recent chapter,
Spoiler:
Sasuke said that he would only be 'saved' if the entirety of the Uchiha were bought back. Since that's technically impossible, Sasuke himself said that he wouldn't be saved.


In relation to the tablet - I agree with what you are saying, but who can develop the Rinnengan? Can anyone? I very much doubt it. You will need a bloodline ability to awaken it. Since the sharingan has been getting so much hax recently, I very much doubt that Kishi would be stupid enough to make it that. I imagine it's an as yet unseen KG that lets you do that. It might be the ability to learn all 6 chakra elements. We know that KG's are a mixture of two elements, possibly the Rinnengan is a mixture of them all.
I don't recall saying that Sasuke has to die.

And offer some proof rather than your opinion about Haku.

I do like your idea of posessing all chakra types, but since the Uchiha got the visual jutsu, it follows that Sasuke would be the one withthe ability to awaken the rinnegan.
__________________
Spoiler:

I'm right behind you.


HTML Code:
What's the point of the HTML tags here if they don't render as HTML???  Goash.  
<a href="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sense</a>
tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:54 PM   #5
Sharingan Shinobi
Genin
 
Sharingan Shinobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Resting under a tree in the Training Grounds
Posts: 271
Rep Power: 0
Sharingan Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

Wonder what the people in Japan are thinking?
Sharingan Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:56 PM   #6
Tobi Madara
Chunin
 
Tobi Madara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,078
Rep Power: 0
Tobi Madara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

Why can't he become Hokage, if he can't save Sasuke?
Tobi Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:59 PM   #7
Sharingan Shinobi
Genin
 
Sharingan Shinobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Resting under a tree in the Training Grounds
Posts: 271
Rep Power: 0
Sharingan Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi Madara View Post
Why can't he become Hokage, if he can't save Sasuke?
I don't know... The Naruto Universe will be in turmoil until this fight between Kakashi and Sasuke is over with.
Sharingan Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:50 PM   #8
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate
 
narutogirl13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: If I told you I would blow my cover
Posts: 8,259
Rep Power: 15
narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

I know this will be a spoiler, but I'll say it anyway. If you have not read naruto volume 47, then you don't know that Naruto's father is the 4th Hokage.
__________________
The Cool People

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:21 PM   #9
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin
 
Hidden Ninja45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Earth, Sol System
Posts: 16,462
Rep Power: 20
Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

Your main post had some interesting points. But your conclusion is just crazy. Sasuke isn't going to come back. He isn't going to be saved.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:27 PM   #10
Vincentino
Genin Elite
 
Vincentino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The land of cookies and milk
Posts: 432
Rep Power: 0
Vincentino is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

Well... You sure know you're Naruto. But I thought Pain is still alive, just not in Akatsuki and in weak now?
__________________
Spongebob quotes got too boring and is too lazy to think of another signature.
Vincentino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:32 PM   #11
kekki genki
Chunin
 
kekki genki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: RI
Posts: 1,109
Rep Power: 0
kekki genki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
Here are the facts:

Fact: The old toad made a prophecy about a ninja who will bring peace to the ninja world.

Fact: That old toad's prophecies are 100% accurate.

Fact: That ninja has been revealed to be Naruto AND Pain. Since Pain is dead, only Naruto remains.

Assumption: There aren't any more people that this prophecy can be about.

Conclusion: Naruto will find a way to establish peace.

-------------------------------------------------

Fact: Before he died the Sage of 6 paths gave his body to his younger son (whos descendants became the Senju clan) and his eyes to the older son (whos descendants became the Uchiha clan). He chose the younger son to be his successor. This sparked jealousy from the older son.

Fact: This jealousy of the older son has carried down into their respective clans, creating a rivalry.

Fact: The Senju clan means "clan of 1000 skills".

Assumption: Senju's kekkei genkai, inherited from the body of the sage of 6 paths, is the ability to combine any charka types.

Fact: Haku had the same kekkei genkai only his ability was water + wind = ice.

Fact: Haku was from the land of water.

Assumption: Haku was a relative of the Senju clan.

Fact: Naruto's mother is from the former Whirlpool country. We do not know the location.

Fact: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto_whirlpool

Assumption: The former Whirlpool country is somewhere in the land of water.

Assumption: The village hidden in the waves is the remnants (those who returned after they were forced to leave during the 2nd great war) of the Whirlpool country.

Fact: Madara has said that Sasuke and Naruto are chosen by fate.

Assumption: Fate chose Sasuke and Naruto to settle the Senju/Uchiha issue.

Conclusion: Naruto is a distant descendant of the Senju. (this is not an original theory of mine).

-------------------------------------------------

Fact: Naruto will not become hokage unless he can save Sasuke.

Fact: Naruto has yet to kill someone. He has had the intent to kill, yet his target has either killed themselves or been saved by someone.

Conclusion: Sasuke is savable.

-------------------------------------------------

Fact: We don't know everything about the Reaper Death Seal.

Fact: We do know that it can be used through clones.

Fact: Minato knew of Madara controlling the Kyuubi the night it attacked Konoha.

Conclusion: Minato fought with Madara that night. Minato used a clone to attempt to seal either the Kyuubi or Madara. This is supported by the assumption that the 3rd hokage had some prior knowledge about the ability to be able to seal things with clones (otherwise he wouldn't have even tried it at such a risky moment...of course that is speculation).

-------------------------------------------------

Fact: Madara is an avid collector of sharingans.

Fact: Izangi makes everything a dream or a reality.

Fact: Izangi's duration depends on the user.

Fact: Madara wouldn't care if a technique is forbidden or not.

Fact: Madara has an enormous amount of chakra.

Conclusion: Madara uses Izangi like it's going out of style, which is why he needs all those sharingans.

-------------------------------------------------

Fact: The sage of 6 paths left behind a tablet that must be read first with a sharingan. Then with a Mangekyo sharingan. Then with a rinnegan.

Fact: The first part of the tablet described how to obtain the MS.

Fact: A Mangekyo sharingan is obtainable.

Assumption: We will find out what the last part of that tablet says.

Assumption: Either Nagato read the tablet or we will see another rinnegan.

Assumption: Nagato didn't read the tablet.

Conclusion: A rinnegan is obtainable, yet no one has come close to figuring out how. It is said to appear at times of great suffering. Perhaps it is great suffering mixed with a pure desire to protect those you love that awakens the rinnegan.

-------------------------------------------------


What's the point of all this?

My Final Thesis:

Naruto possesses the ability to learn EVERY chakra type as well as natural energy. The Sage of 6 paths was called a Sage right? Through this, Naruto will be the perfection of the sage of 6 paths body.

Sasuke will end up killing Madara. Sasuke will discover the truth behind the rinnegan and even how to obtain it. Sasuke will be the perfection of the sage of 6 paths eyes.

The outcome of Naruto and Sasuke's final battle will be peace. Naruto will say something like "I don't know how to have peace, but I believe that peace is possible" and Sasuke will say something along the lines of "only when we know how to have peace will peace be possible." It is an issue of belief. The truth is belief in the next generation's ability to find peace is all that is required for peace.

They will fight and Naruto will win. Naruto will then offer himself as a sacrifice to Sasuke saying "if it makes you feel better, then kill me and be done with revenge." However, Sasuke will still not be able to kill Naruto. Sasuke will see that his way of revenge has only brought more hate into the world. Sasuke will see that Naruto's way of love has made him stronger. Sasuke will admit defeat and admit that Naruto should be the Hokage. Thus settling the issue between the Sage of 6 Path's two sons. The older son will finally give in and accept that the younger sons way is true.


***CLAP CLAP CLAP*****

that was amazing and epic.

i completely agree with they both obtaining perfect So6p and just amazing bro....
__________________
ChuNiN of ThE ViLlAGe HidDEn in ThE VoLcAnO

Wandering Vizard
kekki genki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:20 PM   #12
tyler
Genin
 
tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OKC
Posts: 344
Rep Power: 11
tyler has completed a tough C-rank mission!tyler has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
Well... You sure know you're Naruto. But I thought Pain is still alive, just not in Akatsuki and in weak now?
No Pain died bringing all of Konoha back to life.
__________________
Spoiler:

I'm right behind you.


HTML Code:
What's the point of the HTML tags here if they don't render as HTML???  Goash.  
<a href="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sense</a>
tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:27 PM   #13
Vincentino
Genin Elite
 
Vincentino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The land of cookies and milk
Posts: 432
Rep Power: 0
Vincentino is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
No Pain died bringing all of Konoha back to life.
Ohh, thanks for the heads up
__________________
Spongebob quotes got too boring and is too lazy to think of another signature.
Vincentino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:45 PM   #14
tyler
Genin
 
tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OKC
Posts: 344
Rep Power: 11
tyler has completed a tough C-rank mission!tyler has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Your main post had some interesting points. But your conclusion is just crazy. Sasuke isn't going to come back. He isn't going to be saved.
Narutos gift is his ability to change people.
__________________
Spoiler:

I'm right behind you.


HTML Code:
What's the point of the HTML tags here if they don't render as HTML???  Goash.  
<a href="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sense</a>
tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:47 PM   #15
Leafy
has a deathwish!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In distant skies
Posts: 7,300
Rep Power: 21
Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

nice theory. this could very well be possible, who knows?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:48 PM   #16
Art is an EXPLOSION
Chunin
 
Art is an EXPLOSION's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: At the bottom of the cliff With SakuraKaulitz221♥
Posts: 1,062
Rep Power: 10
Art is an EXPLOSION is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

O.O long assumption with facts and stuff
Art is an EXPLOSION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:49 PM   #17
tyler
Genin
 
tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OKC
Posts: 344
Rep Power: 11
tyler has completed a tough C-rank mission!tyler has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
Ohh, thanks for the heads up
Sorry, I assumed that you knew there were spoilers since it was in the title
__________________
Spoiler:

I'm right behind you.


HTML Code:
What's the point of the HTML tags here if they don't render as HTML???  Goash.  
<a href="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sense</a>
tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:51 PM   #18
Vincentino
Genin Elite
 
Vincentino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The land of cookies and milk
Posts: 432
Rep Power: 0
Vincentino is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
Sorry, I assumed that you knew there were spoilers since it was in the title
I knew that there spoilers and I knew most of the stuff in there, but I just didn't know that Pain died. That's all
__________________
Spongebob quotes got too boring and is too lazy to think of another signature.
Vincentino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:52 PM   #19
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"
 
The Demon Zabuza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: England Awesomeness: 9,001
Posts: 14,027
Rep Power: 15
The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
I don't recall saying that Sasuke has to die.

And offer some proof rather than your opinion about Haku.

I do like your idea of posessing all chakra types, but since the Uchiha got the visual jutsu, it follows that Sasuke would be the one withthe ability to awaken the rinnegan.
You said that Naruto cannot become Hokage until Sasuke is 'saved'. Since Sasuke himself said in the manga he won't be saved until all of the Uchiha are bought back, he must logically die for Naruto to be Hokage.

No, that is your job. The burden of proof is on you. Currently, you have provided the evidence that 'Haku has a Kekkai Genkai'. By the same token, I am now going to say that Neji is related to the Sage of Six Paths. Why? Because he has a Kekkai Genkai.

Yup, that's my theory. Neji is related to the Senju.

Are you seriously suggesting that Nagato had a Sharingan?
__________________
Spoiler:
Wifey #1: Muffin


Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Demon Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:57 PM   #20
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate
 
C4 Karura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Forum Moon
Posts: 4,577
Rep Power: 10
C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What We know *Spoilers*

Nice theory. I disagree with it on several points, but it's still one of the best-written theories I've ever seen.
__________________
Quote:
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
C4 Karura is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.