Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-23-2012, 03:57 PM   #3861
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Rate The Naruto Fight Above You

9/10

tobi vs madara
Classification: Jinchuriki, Sage
Affilation: Village Hidden in Blood, Village Hidden in Death
Team: Radotsuki
Spoiler:
Radotsuki is group of Special Ninja Assasins from all the Ninja world. Main goal is bringing the peace in the Ninja world, but goal is corupted becouse the "good" ninjas thinks that goal is only killing a innocent people and ninjas.
rados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:09 PM   #3862
RasenganMaster21
Apprentice Genin

RasenganMaster21 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

10/10

Zabuza vs Suigetsu
RasenganMaster21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:47 AM   #3863
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

7/10

Kisame,second mizukage and fourth Mizukage yagura vs ōnoki,kurotsuchi and mū?
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:35 AM   #3864
xKirbs-x
Freshmen Academy Student

xKirbs-x is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sounds overpowered. 7/10

Minato vs Itachi?
xKirbs-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:42 AM   #3865
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

8/10

Haku vs suigetsu?
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 07-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #3866
xKirbs-x
Freshmen Academy Student

6/10

Tobi vs Madara
Old 07-28-2012, 12:09 PM   #3867
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

6/10

Killer bee vs might guy?
Old 07-28-2012, 12:11 PM   #3868
xKirbs-x
Freshmen Academy Student

6/10

Hashirama vs Madara
Old 07-28-2012, 12:14 PM   #3869
Im4dLeafninja
Apprentice Genin

Im4dLeafninja saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Im4dLeafninja Send a message via Yahoo to Im4dLeafninja

10/10

Sasuke vs Itachi
Im4dLeafninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #3870
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

7/10

Sasuke vs pain/Nagato?
Old 07-28-2012, 12:52 PM   #3871
xKirbs-x
Freshmen Academy Student

9/10

Tobi vs Naruto
Old 07-28-2012, 01:18 PM   #3872
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

8/10

Tobi vs hashirama senju?
Old 07-28-2012, 01:40 PM   #3873
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

9/10

Jiraya vs Mei?

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:41 PM   #3874
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

8/10

Gaara vs. Sasuke?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Black King

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:46 PM   #3875
Ryrii
Freshmen Academy Student

Ryrii is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

10/10

Kabuto v.s. Sasuke?
Ryrii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:52 AM   #3876
Stormy
Apprentice Genin

Stormy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Stormy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

8/10

Sakura vs Hinata?
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:29 PM   #3877
Monkey D. Ace
Chunin

Monkey D. Ace has completed a tough C-rank mission!Monkey D. Ace has completed a tough C-rank mission!Monkey D. Ace has completed a tough C-rank mission!

8/10

Mei vs Tsunade
Monkey D. Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #3878
BlackStallion
Freshmen Academy Student

BlackStallion saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

10/10

Shikamaru vs Neji
BlackStallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #3879
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

9/10

Kakashi vs Darui?

senbonzakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:11 PM   #3880
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

8/10

omoi vs hidan?