Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-16-2010, 04:36 PM   #1
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Default Nickolodeon meeting CN fate?

The ranter from CN is here with a new concern... Look, I dont know if I was the only one to realize this, but Nick is going to meet the same fate as CN...(you are probley like "he's lieing, that ass; he just wants to get my attention to read this seemingly true thread") But, if you read this below (i know its long as my rants often are XD) When I turn on Nick to see whats on, the show that is ALWAYS on is ICarly which features real actors when Nick is also about their great cartoons and plus, ICarly totally Sucks! I dont know what Nick is thinking by showing this show all the time since it doesnt pertain to the male viewers and is pretty stupid to begin with (same thing is going on with CN with their new selection of stupid cartoons and new actor-filled shows). What happended to the good old cartoons from Nick like Hey Arnold, The GOOD Spongebob episodes (new episodes arent funny at all), Cat Dog, Rocket Power, even The Fairly Odd Parents, etc. These shows were the best of their time and have been abandonded in the past, unknown if they will ever see the light of television again... I mean AT LEAST HAVE AN OLD CARTOON DAY TO SHOW THE YOUNGER GENERATIONS what the good cartoons were like for us as children... CN is also facing this problem as many of you have noticed from my ranting you may have seen in other posts. XD This topic needs to be explained about so another CN incident doesnt happen again... It was bad enough that CN became dead to me, but if Nick goes, I will have to rely enitrely on the internet to watch cartoons! It was bad enough that Toonami left CN, plus several other great shows, but we can't let Nickolodeon suffer the same fate... WE MUST CHANGE THIS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:46 PM   #2
shippuden boy
Chunin Exam Participant

shippuden boy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Nickolodeon meeting CN fate?

i agree...i remeber watching nick when i was young and i would watch it more than disney channel and now since all of it's good show's r gone i think it will begin to become nothing
shippuden boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:21 PM   #3
MadaraTobi
Chunin Exam Participant

MadaraTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What happened to the good old days.

R.I.P Catdog,Ahh Real monsters,Rugrats,KABLAM!,Ren and Stimpy,Rocco's modern Life,Yakkidy Yak,And one of my personal favorites Hey Arnold.

Studies show that 92% of kids listen to Rap/Hip Hop, If you are one of the 8% Of the kids that listen to real music, put this in your sig.

A dream of mine is to post good wholesome comments and eventually become a F.A.I.L member,though I know it wont be easy.
MadaraTobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:35 PM   #4
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

iCarly doesn't suck that bad..
But yes; I miss the old times.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:43 AM   #5
Chuckness
Chunin

Chuckness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You see, I never got to watch those shows, because I didn't have cable until when I was in second grade, and the TV people accidentally gave us cable for free. So... I never got to see anything like Hey Arnold, but I still agree- Nick is losing it fast.

Chuckness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:24 AM   #6
hatakestar
Chunin Exam Participant

hatakestar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yea no kidding nick was better in the old days

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"- Itachi Uchiha
hatakestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:39 AM   #7
Art is an EXPLOSION
Chunin

Art is an EXPLOSION is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well nick has lost alot of fans sshowing Icarly and showing less interesting shows and i do agree that we should have some things back to watch for our generations
Art is an EXPLOSION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:20 AM   #8
UzumakiRLP
Genin

UzumakiRLP is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to UzumakiRLP

Actually, this is why I switched to CN before they went to real actors or whatever, Nick started to go downhill I think in 03 or 04 with them TV shows featuring real actors.

PSN: HellviewsRLP

Now what GTA IV model file did I replace with Sasuke? Oh, m_y_vendor, that's what.
UzumakiRLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:43 AM   #9
gominam<3
Apprentice Genin

gominam<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
The ranter from CN is here with a new concern... Look, I dont know if I was the only one to realize this, but Nick is going to meet the same fate as CN...(you are probley like "he's lieing, that ass; he just wants to get my attention to read this seemingly true thread") But, if you read this below (i know its long as my rants often are XD) When I turn on Nick to see whats on, the show that is ALWAYS on is ICarly which features real actors when Nick is also about their great cartoons and plus, ICarly totally Sucks! I dont know what Nick is thinking by showing this show all the time since it doesnt pertain to the male viewers and is pretty stupid to begin with (same thing is going on with CN with their new selection of stupid cartoons and new actor-filled shows). What happended to the good old cartoons from Nick like Hey Arnold, The GOOD Spongebob episodes (new episodes arent funny at all), Cat Dog, Rocket Power, even The Fairly Odd Parents, etc. These shows were the best of their time and have been abandonded in the past, unknown if they will ever see the light of television again... I mean AT LEAST HAVE AN OLD CARTOON DAY TO SHOW THE YOUNGER GENERATIONS what the good cartoons were like for us as children... CN is also facing this problem as many of you have noticed from my ranting you may have seen in other posts. XD This topic needs to be explained about so another CN incident doesnt happen again... It was bad enough that CN became dead to me, but if Nick goes, I will have to rely enitrely on the internet to watch cartoons! It was bad enough that Toonami left CN, plus several other great shows, but we can't let Nickolodeon suffer the same fate... WE MUST CHANGE THIS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!
uhah i strongly agree. replacing awesome cartoon shows for a loser much show like ICARLY.
gominam<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:11 AM   #10
toad
Chunin Exam Proctor

toad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i like i carly but anyway i totally agree i like the old cartoons they use to have i dont even watch cartoon network anymore cuz they dont have anything good on
Toad's already a villain's name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by toad
i like that ur thing says great toad sage! the toads rule!! lol
Toads unite!!

toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:24 AM   #11
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Nick has always had more real shows than cartoons.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:44 AM   #12
Jinchiruuki

Change. Everyone is doing it. How about you?
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 02-17-2010, 01:19 PM   #13
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Change. Everyone is doing it. How about you?
Yeah, but first of all, its not change in a good way... Everything they have added or changed has been terrible in some way, shape, or form. And AT LEAST play the shows we used to love AT LEAST once a day at a time when we can actually veiw it (sometimes they put the good stuff on @ 2 A.M.-34 A.M. on weekdays, which we cant see cuz of school, work, or any other things that we need to attend...)! I would have no problem if they just had a day every year dedicated just to the older cartoons... Thats not much to ask is it?

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.

Last edited by Kakuzu; 02-17-2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Details...
Old 02-17-2010, 01:27 PM   #14
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

But you are aware that Nick has showed more live action shows then cartoons?

Have you ever seen iCarly? It's made by the same people who made Drake and Josh. And it's one of the most popular shows on T.V.

rocketjed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:38 PM   #15
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketjed1 View Post
But you are aware that Nick has showed more live action shows then cartoons?

Have you ever seen iCarly? It's made by the same people who made Drake and Josh. And it's one of the most popular shows on T.V.
Im aware that they also had a variety of shows with real actors, but Nick also had its share of cartoons over the years that have been forgotten. And ICarly is not amusing AT ALL to me and im sure that others feel the same... And they play it over and over and OVER again... Its showing after showing of the same show! They need to show other things too! They don't realize that ICarly doesnt amuse every viewer... All I ask is a few older cartoons shown every day and the whole channel didnt revolve around ICarly. I could name TONS of shows that should be shown more often:

Old Spongebob
Hey Arnold
Rugrats
Invader Zim
Cat Dog
Rocket Power
Old Fairly Odd Parents
The Angry Beavers
Older Drake and Josh
Real Monsters
Rocco's Modern Life...

There a starting list for you... Anyone can tell me anymore I missed and ill add them on. And once again, there arent hardley ANY good cartoon stations left if you have regular cable like me. There CN (dead and too foolish to show anything good like Ed,Edd, and Eddy, Courage, Dexter's Lab, Anything on Toonami, etc.), Disney (not many cartoons here either, this station focuses on more real actors than cartoons), and Nick (losing good shows and are being replaced with a schedule of the same show or new shows that nobody will like and never shows anything old)...

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Kakuzu; 02-17-2010 at 01:47 PM. Reason: MOAR DETAILS!
Old 02-17-2010, 01:53 PM   #16
Jinchiruuki

Thanks for the down rep Kakuzu111 your a coward for not leaving your name but I know it was you ^^

And seeing as you down repped me for my own opinion I find that even more amusing
Old 02-17-2010, 02:14 PM   #17
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Thanks for the down rep Kakuzu111 your a coward for not leaving your name but I know it was you ^^

And seeing as you down repped me for my own opinion I find that even more amusing
Well im sorry that I truly, forgot to include my name at the end... ~_~ As soon as I hit the button, I realized that I didnt add my name at the end, so if thats what you are considering me for forgetting my name, and I would assume that you would know it was me since I disagreed with you... And if your that upset about losing rep, im sorry for that too... Every time I lose some rep, I dont critisize them for doing so cuz everyone has their own opinion on every situation. I have ppl who take rep off me and dont include their names... so are they all considered cowards too...? Or are you just calling me a coward?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Kakuzu; 02-17-2010 at 02:19 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:19 PM   #18
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
Well im sorry that I truly, forgot to include my name at the end... ~_~ As soon as I hit the button, I realized that I didnt add my name at the end, so if thats what you are considering me for forgetting my name, and I would assume that you would know it was me since I disagreed with you... And if your that upset about losing rep, im sorry for that too... Every time I lose some rep, I dont critisize them for doing so cuz everyone has their own opinion.
Not really just disagreeing but having the attitude that "I am right and your wrong" without taking into consideration everyone has their own opinions. Down repping someone for expressing their own opinions is amusing lol. I don't care about rep..I just thought it was funny what you downrepped me for and in the way you did it.

Secondly it was 1 rep...and you have 1 rep power. So it was pretty easy to tell.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:21 PM   #19
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Downrepping someone for differing opinions is sickening.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:21 PM   #20
amaratsu2
Academy Graduate

Location: siting on a couch looking at a computer screen and typing
amaratsu2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

nick was better in the old days because of racos modern life.

/\ /oo\ /oo\ /oo\ /oo\ /\
amaratsu2 is offline   Reply With Quote