Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Kakashi vs Sasuke
Kakashi 21 51.22%
Sasuke 20 48.78%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2010, 08:09 PM   #21
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kakashi vs Sasuke

lol you guys keep mentioning sasuke's MS when he doesnt even need it to win
Old 02-16-2010, 08:11 PM   #22
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
All this was uneeded

Sasuke has kept up with Raikage making sasuke supersonic,while kakshi is a much slower transonic.Sasuke has Susano'o and amaterasu along with better sharingan.Sasuke Chidori(s) are much more advanced and powerful than kakashi's original lightning blade.Sasuke is just a more superior ninja.
not right now he isn't. to put it metaphorically, it doesn't matter how many miles sasuke has gotten on his tank because it's on empty now. he may be strong regularly but now, he's weak from an epic battle. too bad for him. not.

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
Old 02-16-2010, 08:13 PM   #23
kokojojo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamarulover18 View Post
i'm not saying one has to win and one has to lose. i think it shouldn't even come down to a fight between kakashi and sasuke. i think this fight should be between naruto and sasuke only. with no sakura or kakashi to get in their way.

also, i'm sure kakashi has some sealing jutsu or something up his sleeve that could at least put sasuke in check, even if not checkmate. i wouldn't count kakashi out before he's even had a chance if i were you. especially since sasuke just got the crap beaten out of him by danzo--which works to kakashi's advantage.
a sealing jutsu?? where are you getting this from?? that's like saying im sure sasuke has some kind of special ninjutsu to keep kakashi in check. sasuke has already surpassed kakashi and i think everybody knows that. i dont quite understand why kakashi is so overhyped
Old 02-16-2010, 08:13 PM   #24
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i'm not saying one has to win and one has to lose. i think it shouldn't even come down to a fight between kakashi and sasuke. i think this fight should be between naruto and sasuke only. with no sakura or kakashi to get in their way.

also, i'm sure kakashi has some sealing jutsu or something up his sleeve that could at least put sasuke in check, even if not checkmate. i wouldn't count kakashi out before he's even had a chance if i were you. especially since sasuke just got the crap beaten out of him by danzo--which works to kakashi's advantage.
Well this is the battlegrounds.Anything can and will happen.

Kakashi has a seal,but it wouldnt stop sasuke from blitzing Kakashi to death.It doesnt matter if danzo beat sasuke,they may be in current condition,but that would mean Ino>Itachi in your opinion then.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 02-16-2010, 08:14 PM   #25
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
not right now he isn't. to put it metaphorically, it doesn't matter how many miles sasuke has gotten on his tank because it's on empty now. he may be strong regularly but now, he's weak from an epic battle. too bad for him. not.
Read my previous post and it will explain why that reasoning is wrong.

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 02-16-2010, 08:15 PM   #26
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

OK I know that. Even if it shouldn't be one there is going to be one. Naruto is on the way in sage mode, but by the time Naruto gets there (if Yamato doesn't stop him) they would be fighting.

Kakashi wouldn't even be able to get close enough to Sasuke if he even had a sealing jutsu. Kakashi wouldn't come close to a checkmate.

Kakashi doesn't have a chance against Sasuke. Sasuke killed a kage with weir haxx's jutsu's I am pretty sure Sasuke can kill Kakashi. Kakashi was only an ANBU Danzou was Hokage. Big diffence. (I know you didn't say that or what ever)

Old 02-16-2010, 08:31 PM   #27
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokojojo View Post
a sealing jutsu?? where are you getting this from?? that's like saying im sure sasuke has some kind of special ninjutsu to keep kakashi in check. sasuke has already surpassed kakashi and i think everybody knows that. i dont quite understand why kakashi is so overhyped
i'm just operating on the assumption that he does have one--you know, being hokage and all. and even if he hasn't been hokage for that long, high level ninjas such as kakashi are sure to have knowledge of jutsus like that. at least some sort of gedo mark or something that will help kakashi go down fighting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Well this is the battlegrounds.Anything can and will happen.

Kakashi has a seal,but it wouldnt stop sasuke from blitzing Kakashi to death.It doesnt matter if danzo beat sasuke,they may be in current condition,but that would mean Ino>Itachi in your opinion then.
? ino>itachi? umm yeah don't put words in my mouth, amigo. what does that worthless creature have to do with anything i said? try to stay on topic. and you act like kakashi has no earthly chance against sasuke's "speed-blitzing" skills. have you forgotten that kakashi has a sharingan too?? it's not like he's as defenseless as well--ino or someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
OK I know that. Even if it shouldn't be one there is going to be one. Naruto is on the way in sage mode, but by the time Naruto gets there (if Yamato doesn't stop him) they would be fighting.

Kakashi wouldn't even be able to get close enough to Sasuke if he even had a sealing jutsu. Kakashi wouldn't come close to a checkmate.

Kakashi doesn't have a chance against Sasuke. Sasuke killed a kage with weir haxx's jutsu's I am pretty sure Sasuke can kill Kakashi. Kakashi was only an ANBU Danzou was Hokage. Big diffence. (I know you didn't say that or what ever)
kakashi does have a chance against sasuke. he may not win, but that doesn't mean he'll lose. and in case you haven't noticed, kakashi IS hokage. and no there isn't a big difference. a kage-level ninja is a kage-level ninja. end of story. i'd like to see sasuke take on two kages in a row. he'd get pwned.

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
Old 02-16-2010, 08:38 PM   #28
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i'm just operating on the assumption that he does have one--you know, being hokage and all. and even if he hasn't been hokage for that long, high level ninjas such as kakashi are sure to have knowledge of jutsus like that. at least some sort of gedo mark or something that will help kakashi go down fighting.

? ino>itachi? umm yeah don't put words in my mouth, amigo. what does that worthless creature have to do with anything i said? try to stay on topic. and you act like kakashi has no earthly chance against sasuke's "speed-blitzing" skills. have you forgotten that kakashi has a sharingan too?? it's not like he's as defenseless as well--ino or someone.

kakashi does have a chance against sasuke. he may not win, but that doesn't mean he'll lose. and in case you haven't noticed, kakashi IS hokage. and no there isn't a big difference. a kage-level ninja is a kage-level ninja. end of story. i'd like to see sasuke take on two kages in a row. he'd get pwned.
Well i didnt mean to put words in your mouth,but you're saying since The Sauce is exausted and beaten to a pulp by the Raikage,Danzo and such,he is gonna get kicked into next week by Kakashi,correct?well if This is the case,then wouldnt that mean Itachi would lose to Ino since he was dead and she isn't.It was just an example.

And,naruto is a kage-level ninja but is he Hokage?NO.Chiyo was a Kage-level ninja.Did she ever hold a kage position?NO.All akasuki members were Kage-level,but none of them ever were kages or leaders of any kind.My point is that position or rank means nothing.Naruto has been a Genin the whole anime/manga and he has killed S-rank criminals.

Sasuke has shown better feats and powerful Sharingan.He is just superior.

Edit:Number 1:"Speedblitzing" isnt a skill.It means someone is faster than their opponent and can kill them before they can react.

Number 2:I have a feeling i am going to have a hard time debating against another Texan (i live there too.)

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Last edited by The 1st Hokage; 02-16-2010 at 08:41 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:48 PM   #29
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Kage is kage. Kakashi may have some light but it's not nearly enough to take down Sasuke. Well lets see then, it's a bet.

Danzou skills are much higher then Kakashi's.

Last edited by zerosameri; 02-16-2010 at 08:49 PM. Reason: I said, " Kakashi may have some light but it's not nearly enough to take down Kakashi" But I ment Sasuke. ^^"
Old 02-17-2010, 01:58 PM   #30
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
lol you guys keep mentioning sasuke's MS when he doesnt even need it to win
Yes lol he does in this condition if he didnt use sharingan while kakashi had it he would be killed cause no one can say except you that kakashi is that weak to lose to sasuke witohut using his haxx to beat kakashi with haxx full chakra n such. whats he gonna use he lost all his oral rebirths curse mark n crap he cant use a kirin not enough chakra a few chidoris isnt going to kill kakashi he is fast enough to dodge them if he doesnt use sharingan he will drop dead of chakra loss

And to first hokage he didnt keep up with raikage rly he got kicked in the mouth you mean all sasuke did was look at him and use ammy he didnt do close combat and he kept up with killer bee yes he is faster than kakashi but itachi is faster than kakshi but kakashi kept up yeah he was 30% but still

Lastly I DO NOT think that kakashi could beat sasuke normally but in this state yes this is what this is based on i aleast know kakashi will survive you all keep talking like kakashi will get roflstomped by super exhausted sasuke who's light is fading and is almost out of chakra

I am a kakashi lova and a sasuke hater but in the battle grounds i go off of the situation and the situation is kakashi is brand new with some prep time and sasuke is exhausted with no prep time no chakra cant dish out ms abilities or only 1 def not susanoo maybe 1 ammy maybe if kishi still luvs him that much
Old 02-17-2010, 02:09 PM   #31
HeavenShocking LunarFang7
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't know if I'm right but a lot of people have been talking about Sasuke's Chidori and Kakashi's Lightning Blade. I always thought that Chidori was a Low-Scale Lightning Blade, not being as strong, but that is just what I have always thought.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 02-17-2010, 02:09 PM   #32
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Thats true... Sasuke is haxx by a lot. It's not even funny.
Sasuke didn't all most lose his light he is losing his light. BUt has fare as Sasuke care's it's nothing. Sasuke has been on the brink of death many times and still lived and got of it. I don't think Sasuke would be pulling off the Sussono'o army or anything, but don't forget it's Sasuke.
Sasuke knows All of Kakashi moves or as fair as Sasuke as saw of Kakashi; all Kakashi knows of Sasuke moves are what he saw from when Sasuke left the leaf. Kakashi only knows the weak Sasuke, not the over powerd-blood-thrusty-Sasuke.
Yes that is true buuuuut its not like kakashi hasnt learned some new stuff or improved true not as much as sasuke but sasuke only saw him fight once maybe twice and when they trained but remeber kakashi has a lot more moves than what has been seen we really cant tell cause
1 We don't know how bad off Sasuke is
2. We don't know kakashi's full strength
3. We dont know if Sasuke has the balls to threaten to kill sakura but i bet he does
4. we don't know how far away naruto and the others are AND WAIT WHERE THE F*** IS SAI possibly hiding fromt the spoiler he never saw sai hmmm
5. Does Sakura have the Stones to help kill Sasuke ?

5 good reasons right there but if IF IFFFF sasuke does kill kakashi sasukes popularity will be like dis |
|
|
v
Old 02-17-2010, 02:10 PM   #33
Nero
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
As so I though... Kakashi stands no chance. Sasuke is just 'better' then Kakashi, and Kakashi knows it.

Sasuke Sharingan > Kakashi Nope I think Sharingan is better As He Kept it on For a whole day fighting with Naruto and Sakura in the beginning of Shippuden )
Sasuke Dubble MS > Kakashi's MS ( Agreed )
Sasuke's Chidori['s] > Kakashi Chidori ( No Kakashi 's Chidori is better since Kakashi has developed it to Lightning Cutter [Raikiri] Which is much powerful than Regular Chidori that Sasuke perfroms )
Sasuke's Chakra > Kakashi Chakra ( Agreed 70% )
Sasuke's Jutsu > Kakashi's Jutsu (This can vary) Are you kidding me Kakashi has the affinity of Lightning plus 2 other elements Water and Earth ) And Other thing Sasuke can't just copy jutsus with his sharingan But Kakashi can ..
Red and I agree that Sasuke has the advantage on kakashi But I wanted to Clear things up ..
Old 02-17-2010, 02:15 PM   #34
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero View Post
Red and I agree that Sasuke has the advantage on kakashi But I wanted to Clear things up ..
Sasuke's Chidori['s] > Kakashi Chidori ( No Kakashi 's Chidori is better since Kakashi has developed it to Lightning Cutter [Raikiri] Which is much powerful than Regular Chidori that Sasuke perfroms ) Thats what I thought also (read my later post above ^)

Sasuke's Jutsu > Kakashi's Jutsu (This can vary) Are you kidding me Kakashi has the affinity of Lightning plus 2 other elements Water and Earth ) And Other thing Sasuke can't just copy jutsus with his sharingan But Kakashi can .. I also agree on this but don't forget Kakashi also has Fire too, even though he only knows a few.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 02-17-2010, 02:15 PM   #35
kokojojo
Banned

ok i read the first post of this thread and its saying who would win sasuke depleted of chakra or kakashi at full strength with prep time. this sounds kinda like a spite thread to me
Old 02-17-2010, 02:17 PM   #36
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
ok i read the first post of this thread and its saying who would win sasuke depleted of chakra or kakashi at full strength with prep time. this sounds kinda like a spite thread to me
umm
Spoiler:
Its the REAL UPcoming fight in the manga with this excact situation so yah.

Just clearing that
Old 02-17-2010, 02:18 PM   #37
kokojojo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenShocking LunarFang7 View Post
And Other thing Sasuke can't just copy jutsus with his sharingan But Kakashi can .. I also agree on this but don't forget Kakashi also has Fire too, even though he only knows a few.
lmao you honestly think sasuke can't copy jutsus?? how did he copy rock lee's primary lotus then? how did he learn to mimic lee's speed without weights in only 1 month of training?
Old 02-17-2010, 02:20 PM   #38
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
lmao you honestly think sasuke can't copy jutsus?? how did he copy rock lee's primary lotus then? how did he learn to mimic lee's speed without weights in only 1 month of training?
Yes but he hasnt showed that he could do it with ninjutsu only with tai which is ez sauce for
ANY sharingan user
Old 02-17-2010, 02:44 PM   #39
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Thats physical movements that is the main copying ability or the Sharingan.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 02-17-2010, 03:41 PM   #40
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

KAKASHI is a million times better so he wins because of amazingness

but really unfortunatly (ill have to wash my mouth (or hands mouth's (DIEDARA)) because ) sasuke would probably win because of mangekyo sharingan ONLY because with mangekyo he has ammy susano'o and tsukyomi
Spoiler:
(i think thats what he used on danzo)

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base