Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 10-11-2010, 10:41 AM   #1
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Kisame as a sushi chef

Sushi chefs need dexterity and skills to make the best sushi around. They need years of experience to combine raw rish and vinegar-flavored rice into a delicious treat. Kisame has to his Samehada (Shark Skin) to cut up on his enemies. Imagine himhavign swordsmanship skills into making sushi. If Kisame had to be a sushi chef, would he use his sword or knife to make sushi?
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:30 PM   #2
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kisame as a sushi chef

Kisame would use a sword. It's only him.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #3
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

So, Kisame's a cannibal now? xD
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:10 AM   #4
Demonfire_Ninja
Genin

Demonfire_Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kisame: Welcome do you want some sushi
Me: You know that sushi is made of fish right
Kisame: What, NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Itachi told me it was made of chicken.
Me: Its ok Kisame calm down
Kisame (crying): nooooooooooo little fishies........*pokes sushi*
Me: Ok so I'll have a tuna roll to go please!

In answer to your question I think that kisame's sword would be terrible for cutting sushi, it would just get all shredded, so he would probably use a knife.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Favourite Character: Itachi
Quote:
"Death, sickness, poverty, tyranny, and countless other miseries stalk the land. If this is the handywork of divine beings , then they are to be rebelled against and overthrown, not given obeisance, obedience, and reverence."

I like to randomly kill people for no reason.
My Arch-Nemesis - Rasen_Chidori (He is also my brother)

Demonfire_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:51 PM   #5
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonfire_Ninja View Post
Kisame: Welcome do you want some sushi
Me: You know that sushi is made of fish right
Kisame: What, NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Itachi told me it was made of chicken.
Me: Its ok Kisame calm down
Kisame (crying): nooooooooooo little fishies........*pokes sushi*
Me: Ok so I'll have a tuna roll to go please!

In answer to your question I think that kisame's sword would be terrible for cutting sushi, it would just get all shredded, so he would probably use a knife.
I guess you're right. Kisame would ruin a piece of sushi if he uses his Shark Skin. He might be fired on the spot if does it. A knife would be better than Shark Skin.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 10-12-2010, 07:57 PM   #6
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

kisame: welcome to my sushi shop
me: you know that sushi is made from fish right...
kisame: i know ima shark derp!
me: so..........
Kisame: so i eat smaller fish e.g. sushi and humans...
me: what was that last part
kisame:*chomps
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:12 PM   #7
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
kisame: welcome to my sushi shop
me: you know that sushi is made from fish right...
kisame: i know ima shark derp!
me: so..........
Kisame: so i eat smaller fish e.g. sushi and humans...
me: what was that last part
kisame:*chomps

Nice.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:42 PM   #8
Master Yoda
Chunin Exam Participant

Master Yoda is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

would make sense, lol but he'd eat all the food before selling it xD
Master Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:03 PM   #9
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Yoda View Post
would make sense, lol but he'd eat all the food before selling it xD
Kisame eating all the sushi before selling it would be funny. He would go angry at everyone if he gets fired from his job for eating before sending it out to the hungry customers.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 10-24-2010, 12:27 AM   #10
kiwi
Academy Graduate

kiwi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi

if he did he would definatly become world famous zomg he would make the best sushi in town i would eat it err dayy !
mary-jane
<3
kiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:32 AM   #11
Kitsune
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kitsune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

As long as Samehada doesn't come near me, I'm fine with him using a knife and serving me sushi. xD

Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:16 AM   #12
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

He better use a knife, or you would just have fish bait left.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:39 PM   #13
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Considering His affinity for fish, is anyone really sure he'll actually cut up his little fishie friends? Just a thought. Other than that. I'd have to say a knife, his Shark Skin would make a mess and if he got mad cause a customer returned some food, what's to stop him from using it on them. So i'll stick with the knife.
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:02 PM   #14
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I would be shocked he would be working as a Sushi Chef since Kisame is part shark I believe. I guess I would just ask him why he became a Sushi Chef in the first place. Lol ^^"

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:47 PM   #15
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

/Chop chop chop

Whoopstheregoesmysharkfingers
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:46 PM   #16
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

he's a good swordsman...but: kisame and his sharkskin sword+sushi= shredded sushi
but if he were to slice the fish delicately with a swing, im betting it would turn into a fine plate of sashimi(raw fish pieces/slices)
i'd go and try it, but wouldn't say anything about the food to offend him, otherwise he'd use me as sashimi!!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:56 PM   #17
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Ya guys know Kisame actually is a cannibal, right?
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:51 PM   #18
Captain Soi Fon
Academy Graduate

Captain Soi Fon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That's just wrong.
Captain Soi Fon is offline   Reply With Quote