Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 02-13-2010, 02:31 PM   #1
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default This series is getting worse every chapter

I miss the old days of Naruto.

Not the ones where everyone is out of character, time is out of slack and such.

There have been multiple threads that just make me dislike the series more. Not that I hate it, it's still good, but if Kishi keeps this up...

Discuss.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #2
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: This series is getting worse every chapter

well i hate it having Sasuke as the main charater these days,That defeats the purpose Naruto

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-13-2010, 02:42 PM   #3
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
well i hate it having Sasuke as the main charater these days,That defeats the purpose Naruto
Don't even get me started. It's why I didn't even include that in here.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:48 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Sasuke's involved in every arc, this series should be renamed Sasuke Shippuden.

Naruto's basically lost any potential nowadays, since it's all "Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke!" with him; the same with Sakura as well.

Other people should get more focus, like the Konoha 11, Raikage or Killer Bee, the other Villages, Gaara, etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-13-2010, 04:18 PM   #5
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

KARINISSOSEXY is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Sasuke's involved in every arc, this series should be renamed Sasuke Shippuden.

Naruto's basically lost any potential nowadays, since it's all "Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke!" with him; the same with Sakura as well.

Other people should get more focus, like the Konoha 11, Raikage or Killer Bee, the other Villages, Gaara, etc.
and then where would the story go? Your basically asking for fillers. Theres no storyline, just random village missions. That's boring. Don't like it, Dont read it. I think its great. It keeps me anxiously wanting to see whats gonna happen next. I mean, its about friendship. Naruto and Sasuke. not just sauske. and OF COURSE SASUKES INVOLVED IN EVERY ARC!! Hes a main character! Naruto;s involved in every arc too and you dont see people saying "well this should be renamed Naruto shippuden!"...... Wait. Nevermind. XD

But seriously, You dont see people saying it should be called Sakura shippuden, She's in every arc.

Member of
Fanclub
Member of
Fanclub
',,,,,,
(o-o) I like.....Bugs...
/ .!\ Put this in your sig if
makes you scream. Oh.

Best games (RPGs) in the world EVER: Mother 1, 2, and 3 (Earthbound series....you know, with Ness from Smash Bros.?), Kingdom Hearts Series, Chrono Trigger, Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion, Not to mention Pokemon.

"If Light was Kira, I'd be in turmoil, because Light.....
Is the first friend I've ever had!" -L
Old 02-13-2010, 04:28 PM   #6
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Smile Re: This series is getting worse every chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARINISSOSEXY View Post
and then where would the story go? Your basically asking for fillers. Theres no storyline, just random village missions. That's boring. Don't like it, Dont read it. I think its great. It keeps me anxiously wanting to see whats gonna happen next. I mean, its about friendship. Naruto and Sasuke. not just sauske. and OF COURSE SASUKES INVOLVED IN EVERY ARC!! Hes a main character! Naruto;s involved in every arc too and you dont see people saying "well this should be renamed Naruto shippuden!"...... Wait. Nevermind. XD

But seriously, You dont see people saying it should be called Sakura shippuden, She's in every arc.
Yeah! now i agree wtih you on that note. But what people are tryna say is that they miss when everyone was at a equal length of power and they showed all the charaters and didn't focus on one specific character......for like......8 chapters or so.

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!

Old 02-13-2010, 05:33 PM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

You should be involved in every arc if you're a key factor of said arc. Tell me if Sasuke's a key factor of the Kakuzu & Hidan Arc or the Rescue Gaara Arc, which he wasn't. Even though, he was indirectly involved.

Not really. There's Akatsuki and Kabutomaru.

Old 02-13-2010, 05:36 PM   #8
senji
Chunin Exam Participant

senji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

what are you guys talking about hes one of the main character so of course he has to be in every arc
Old 02-13-2010, 05:38 PM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by senji View Post
what are you guys talking about hes one of the main character so of course he has to be in every arc
Quote:
You should be involved in every arc if you're a key factor of said arc. Tell me if Sasuke's a key factor of the Kakuzu & Hidan Arc or the Rescue Gaara Arc, which he wasn't. Even though, he was indirectly involved.

Read this.

Old 02-13-2010, 05:40 PM   #10
senji
Chunin Exam Participant

Well they put him in the arcs so you wont forget about him and to keep his popularity from going down.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:04 PM   #11
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

KARINISSOSEXY is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

which is exactly why he wasnt in any of those arcs, thank you for proving my point lol

Member of
Fanclub
Member of
Fanclub
',,,,,,
(o-o) I like.....Bugs...
/ .!\ Put this in your sig if
makes you scream. Oh.

Best games (RPGs) in the world EVER: Mother 1, 2, and 3 (Earthbound series....you know, with Ness from Smash Bros.?), Kingdom Hearts Series, Chrono Trigger, Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion, Not to mention Pokemon.

"If Light was Kira, I'd be in turmoil, because Light.....
Is the first friend I've ever had!" -L
Old 02-13-2010, 06:08 PM   #12
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Agreed. I don't necessarily think it's getting worse EVERY chapter, but it's certainly starting to lack the essence of the story, because it's called 'Naruto.'
Old 02-13-2010, 06:11 PM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
which is exactly why he wasnt in any of those arcs, thank you for proving my point lol
Yes he was.

---------

Sakura fought Sasori to see if he had any info on Orochimaru, which would lead to Sasuke.

---------

Naruto thought of Sasuke during the training to obtain RasenShuriken.

Old 02-13-2010, 06:12 PM   #14
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Naruto thinks of Sasuke a lot..! I think he does a lot more than he should..
Old 02-13-2010, 06:13 PM   #15
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shady Ninja View Post
Naruto thinks of Sasuke a lot..! I think he does a lot more than he should..
The guy DREAMS about Sasuke. He literally hyperventilated because of thinking too much of the Sauce.

Old 02-13-2010, 06:16 PM   #16
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

Quote:
The guy DREAMS about Sasuke. He literally hyperventilated because of thinking too much of the Sauce.
Agreed, agreed.
Well, I guess it's sort of a good thing, since it gives him confidence, something to go after..
Old 02-13-2010, 06:17 PM   #17
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Agreed, agreed.
Well, I guess it's sort of a good thing, since it gives him confidence, something to go after..
True, but this is even worse than stalking.

Hence the HE DREAMS ABOUT HIM part.

Old 02-13-2010, 06:18 PM   #18
senji
Chunin Exam Participant

I think they should make naruto be less obsessed with sasuke
Old 02-13-2010, 06:18 PM   #19
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

Quote:
True, but this is even worse than stalking.

Hence the HE DREAMS ABOUT HIM part.
That is very creepy.
Kishimoto's making SasuNaru/NaruSasu obviously obvious.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:20 PM   #20
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That is very creepy.
Kishimoto's making SasuNaru/NaruSasu obviously obvious.
There was a rumor that Kishi wanted to make SasuNaru come true at the end/near end of Part II, but he couldn't because of the fact that the series was in WSJ, a manga collection for shounen manga, but shounen-ai.