Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-26-2009, 06:49 PM   #61
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Party Club

*kicks karo while hes down* temporary leave of no figghting jutsu, but ots back up......NOW

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:46 PM   #62
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

you should use the new jutsus we thought of!
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:07 PM   #63
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

Hey, where is everybody?

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:09 PM   #64
BaneDeidara
Special Jonin Candidate

BaneDeidara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93
Hey, where is everybody?
Im here, but dont realy feel like having a party right now.
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" ~ うちはイタチ
"Your life was only spared on a whim, but this time you will lose your life on a whim." ~ うちはサスケ
"Cower in awe! Cry your heart out! Because my art ... is an EXPLOSION!" ~ デイダラ
BaneDeidara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:10 PM   #65
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

Oh, okay.

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:13 PM   #66
shinobi4000
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinobi4000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

what's happening again?
Old 05-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #67
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

woot.....woot?........

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 05-27-2009, 07:19 PM   #68
Ninja Kitten
Genin

Ninja  Kitten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Meow...whoa a club for parting
Ninja  Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:21 PM   #69
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Kitten
yea welcome, i dont think this is the best thread, but if anyone cares, P!nk is playing tonight

/Heil

Old 05-27-2009, 07:22 PM   #70
Ninja Kitten
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare
Quote:
yea welcome, i dont think this is the best thread, but if anyone cares, P!nk is playing tonight
Meow..*cocks head*who

Last edited by Vidda Hatake; 07-05-2009 at 01:33 AM. Reason: fix quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:23 PM   #71
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

=.='.....do u listen to music at all? how do u not know know who P!nk is lol

/Heil

Old 05-27-2009, 07:25 PM   #72
Ninja Kitten
Genin

Quote:
Meow....i listen to country and usher because of todd
Old 05-27-2009, 07:26 PM   #73
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Quote:
oh...that explains why you dont know her.

/Heil

Last edited by Vidda Hatake; 07-05-2009 at 01:33 AM. Reason: fix quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:27 PM   #74
Ninja Kitten
Genin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
oh...that explains why you dont know her.
Meow...and so what*pulls out ipod touch and listens to goodbye time*

Last edited by Vidda Hatake; 07-05-2009 at 01:34 AM. Reason: fix quotes
Old 05-27-2009, 08:15 PM   #75
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

whats up people!

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:24 PM   #76
Ninja Kitten
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki
whats up people!
Meow...i feel drunk but i was drinking sprite*shows bottle of sprite that someone filled with beer*WHEEEEEEEEE*rips off pants*
Old 05-27-2009, 08:25 PM   #77
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*closes eyes and goes to bathroom to escape craziness*

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-27-2009, 08:26 PM   #78
Ninja Kitten
Genin

Meow...Wheee*dances on a table*
Old 05-27-2009, 08:27 PM   #79
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

*comes out to see if it's clear but then coes back inside*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-27-2009, 08:28 PM   #80
Ninja Kitten
Genin

Meow...*right after kyuubi shut the door i threw a glass bottle*