Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-13-2010, 03:11 PM   #161
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty
Default Re: Everybody wants me O.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiJoylikeduh View Post
Of course I want you. l0l
finally! someone with good taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
I know you want me, you know I want you.
yes, this is true

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:13 PM   #162
Tobi Madara
Chunin

Tobi Madara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hi

Tobi Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:14 PM   #163
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

HaiJoylikeduh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisKits ty View Post
finally! someone with good taste
Of course I want you(: L0l, you're irresistibly awesome[x L0l.
HaiJoylikeduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:16 PM   #164
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi Madara View Post
Hi

hello honey

Quote:
Of course I want you(: L0l, you're irresistibly awesome[x L0l.
the feeling is mutual for mutual reasons

J

Old 02-13-2010, 03:18 PM   #165
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
the feeling is mutual for mutual reasons
Haha!(: You have an adorable personality.
Old 02-13-2010, 03:19 PM   #166
Tobi Madara
Chunin

You're irresistible
Old 02-13-2010, 03:35 PM   #167
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

oh kitty, i wonder wut else u cud arrange between us...
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:48 PM   #168
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Haha!(: You have an adorable personality.
well, thanks
it seems to come naturally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi Madara View Post
You're irresistible
as are you my dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokojojo View Post
oh kitty, i wonder wut else u cud arrange between us...
I don't know, but I'm sure you could help me figure something out

J

Old 02-13-2010, 03:49 PM   #169
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

*still doesn't want you*

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:49 PM   #170
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i dont want her *doesnt*
Old 02-13-2010, 03:54 PM   #171
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
*still doesn't want you*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan.of dA.MisT View Post
i dont want her *doesnt*
that is what you both think now
but you will eventually give in to it
just wait

J

Old 02-13-2010, 03:54 PM   #172
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

How rude. Of course I'll want her.
LMAO! jk... she's adorable(:
Old 02-13-2010, 03:56 PM   #173
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

dont want at all just dessperate girl for comments**
Old 02-13-2010, 03:56 PM   #174
Memitim

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
that is what you both think now
but you will eventually give in to it
just wait
*doesn't want you*

Old 02-13-2010, 04:08 PM   #175
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

Haha, that's funny[x
Old 02-13-2010, 04:09 PM   #176
Memitim

Quote:
Haha, that's funny[x
what is?

Old 02-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #177
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

Denial. I know you want her! l0l! xD
Old 02-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #178
Memitim

Quote:
Denial. I know you want her! l0l! xD
the only person i want is you

Old 02-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #179
Tobi Madara
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
the only person i want is you
LOL
Old 02-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #180