Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-12-2010, 08:29 PM   #121
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Everybody wants me O.O

maybe he's jealous that he'll never look as good as you do boo
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:10 PM   #122
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokojojo View Post
maybe he's jealous that he'll never look as good as you do boo
this flattery you speak will get you everywhere

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:53 PM   #123
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*bumps*
*grinds*
*waits*

J

Old 02-12-2010, 10:56 PM   #124
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

*krumps*

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:02 PM   #125
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
*krumps*
*watches*
man of many talents I see

J

Old 02-12-2010, 11:16 PM   #126
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Yuuki Hime is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
Tobi Madara, I demand to know your real account identity.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:18 PM   #127
mimipuppy
Special Jonin Candidate

mimipuppy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi Madara View Post
I want you bad
*sings*
I want you
All tatooed
I want you baddddd!!!!
Perverted Old Men:Taker,UGK,Dogboy
Brothahs:Neisen,And I forget....I know I have like 4 more....
Sistahs:Manga-Chan,Shayd-Chan,Sasu-Chan,And like 5 more...
Me...Sorta
Spoiler:

Bunneh Me
Spoiler:

mimipuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:21 PM   #128
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
*watches*
man of many talents I see
Indeed

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 02-12-2010, 11:25 PM   #129
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimipuppy View Post
*sings*
I want you
All tatooed
I want you baddddd!!!!
yes, I know
just let it all out and you will feel better

Quote:
Indeed
but of course not as talented as myself

J

Old 02-12-2010, 11:27 PM   #130
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yes, I know
just let it all out and you will feel better

but of course not as talented as myself
Of course not, I only won the First Season of FGT ....

/Heil

Old 02-12-2010, 11:30 PM   #131
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Of course not, I only won the First Season of FGT ....
you are lucky I didn't enter..
congrats anyway

J

Old 02-12-2010, 11:31 PM   #132
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
you are lucky I didn't enter..
congrats anyway

I know, I wouldd have died if you entered xD

Thanks, I mean, Forum Winner, next stop, Billboard Top 100 lol

/Heil

Old 02-12-2010, 11:34 PM   #133
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know, I wouldd have died if you entered xD

Thanks, I mean, Forum Winner, next stop, Billboard Top 100 lol
I would have beat you in the bathing suit part..oh wait, they didn't have that.. oh well

of course, start of big things.. I'm sure your phone will be ringing off the hook tomorrow

J

Old 02-12-2010, 11:36 PM   #134
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I would have beat you in the bathing suit part..oh wait, they didn't have that.. oh well

of course, start of big things.. I'm sure your phone will be ringing off the hook tomorrow
Pfft, not with my boobs you wouldn't have xD

I know, I'm gonna wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy, then grab my glasses and hit the city. I just need to remember to buy a bottle of Jack and a new toothbrush xD

/Heil

Old 02-12-2010, 11:38 PM   #135
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Pfft, not with my boobs you wouldn't have xD

I know, I'm gonna wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy, then grab my glasses and hit the city. I just need to remember to buy a bottle of Jack and a new toothbrush xD
ohhhh...so you have moobs huh?

I'll loan you my Jack, but not sharing my toothbrush

J

Old 02-12-2010, 11:40 PM   #136
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
ohhhh...so you have moobs huh?

I'll loan you my Jack, but not sharing my toothbrush
I do indeed *pumps them*

Thanks, and it's cool, I have my diamond toothbrush

/Heil

Old 02-12-2010, 11:43 PM   #137
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I do indeed *pumps them*

Thanks, and it's cool, I have my diamond toothbrush
even your moobs are talented

okay then..
*makes plans to steal toothbrush and bring it to pawn shop*

J

Old 02-12-2010, 11:44 PM   #138
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
even your moobs are talented

okay then..
*makes plans to steal toothbrush and bring it to pawn shop*
Everything about me is talanted....

*toothbrush acts as a Chase Credit Card with super defense*

/Heil

Old 02-12-2010, 11:46 PM   #139
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Everything about me is talanted....

*toothbrush acts as a Chase Credit Card with super defense*
I can imagine...
*imagines*

damn toothbrush
*plans on stealing your gold tooth and taking it to pawn shop*

J

Old 02-12-2010, 11:48 PM   #140
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I can imagine...
*imagines*

damn toothbrush
*plans on stealing your gold tooth and taking it to pawn shop*
*is imagined* Oh mai.......

*spits Gold Tooth at you* Have it, I'm getting a diamond jaw, sooooo yea.

/Heil