Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-18-2010, 09:53 PM   #981
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Everybody wants me O.O

Yup i no... and that's y im not complaining... thnx for reminding me though -.-
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:54 PM   #982
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiJoylikeduh View Post
Told you I can stop your happy mood. Sorry, Darkky.

I know. It's like dude, just leave me alone. I'm fine.
Ugh.
I let out one sigh and all of a sudden 40 people jump all over me. It's like I'm not aloud to be in a bad mood.
Minoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:56 PM   #983
mr. awesomeness
Chunin

mr. awesomeness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

h..hello p...people I...I dont know

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Friends: Kakashi's Girl, rawrz321, Miss Kitty <3, I<3Declan, AgentShayd, Snowy Owl, Shoukry, Kibafan1, -im_ur_drug-, Katsuki

I belong to -I'm_ur_drug-
Friend and Master: EmoSakura

gf: fml
mr. awesomeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:56 PM   #984
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

HaiJoylikeduh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I know. They're all like, what's wrong? what happened.
and it's so annoying cause one sigh says, im sad.
Ugh, like really they need to mind their own buisness, I'm not a happy person, get over it.
HaiJoylikeduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:57 PM   #985
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjam View Post
Yup i no... and that's y im not complaining... thnx for reminding me though -.-
sorry =P

I have crappy days, I just try not to be mean to people when I'm in a bad mood..
doesn't make things any better

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:57 PM   #986
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. awesomeness View Post
Hi ^^

@Miss Kitty

Dw ^^ Its cool ^^

Mmmm, same... although i have far too many...
Old 02-18-2010, 09:58 PM   #987
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
I know. They're all like, what's wrong? what happened.
and it's so annoying cause one sigh says, im sad.
Ugh, like really they need to mind their own buisness, I'm not a happy person, get over it.
At least there's one person on this planet that understands.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:58 PM   #988
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
*hugs* hello cutie ^^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:58 PM   #989
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hello and welcome

J

Old 02-18-2010, 09:59 PM   #990
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara Bro View Post
At least there's one person on this planet that understands.
Dude, theres a lot at my school, but they're posers, so they annoy me too. I hate almost everything, though.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:01 PM   #991
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

almost 1000 posts

J

Old 02-18-2010, 10:01 PM   #992
mr. awesomeness
Chunin

mr. awesomeness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjam View Post
Hi ^^

@Miss Kitty

Dw ^^ Its cool ^^

Mmmm, same... although i have far too many...
h...how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
*hugs* hello cutie ^^
*blushes a dark red and hugs back* h..hello l..love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
hello and welcome
h..hi!

My Friends: Kakashi's Girl, rawrz321, Miss Kitty <3, I<3Declan, AgentShayd, Snowy Owl, Shoukry, Kibafan1, -im_ur_drug-, Katsuki

I belong to -I'm_ur_drug-
Friend and Master: EmoSakura

gf: fml
mr. awesomeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:02 PM   #993
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Dude, theres a lot at my school, but they're posers, so they annoy me too. I hate almost everything, though.
It seems as though no one on my side of the planet understands. Me too actually. There aren't many things that I don't hate. But I especially hate people and humankind. I try to put up with it all though. I have to put up with all this crap from people in bad moods, apparently I'm the only person on this planet that can't be in a bad mood and a little mean. Everyone else is with me.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:02 PM   #994
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
*nods* yes, hello ^^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-18-2010, 10:03 PM   #995
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
h...how are you?

h..hi!
awww
you 2 are cute

J

Old 02-18-2010, 10:03 PM   #996
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
almost 1000 posts
xDDD, I NO!!! IM just as surprised as you r ^^

@mr.awesomeness

Meh, no ones complaining ^^ IM gd thnx ^^ how r u??? And y the stutter?
Old 02-18-2010, 10:04 PM   #997
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
awww
you 2 are cute
i know! isn't he adorable? ^^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 02-18-2010, 10:04 PM   #998
HaiJoylikeduh
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara Bro View Post
It seems as though no one on my side of the planet understands. Me too actually. There aren't many things that I don't hate. But I especially hate people and humankind. I try to put up with it all though. I have to put up with all this crap from people in bad moods, apparently I'm the only person on this planet that can't be in a bad mood and a little mean. Everyone else is with me.
I hate people, most of them, some I don't hate. But ugh.
My friends say I'm always in a bad mood and rude to people, but I dont care.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:04 PM   #999
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I hate people, most of them, some I don't hate. But ugh.
My friends say I'm always in a bad mood and rude to people, but I dont care.
awwwww
post 1000 had to be about hating

J

Old 02-18-2010, 10:05 PM   #1000
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

xDDD, i no it should of been something like *licks you* xDDD