Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-15-2010, 10:36 PM   #3021
nookra201
Freshmen Academy Student

nookra201 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Everybody wants me O.O

gaara says i smell funny but i didnt get kidnapped by a blonde boy/girl did i
nookra201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:37 PM   #3022
nookra201
Freshmen Academy Student

anybody there...
Old 03-15-2010, 10:38 PM   #3023
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Damn. I only warmed up for maybe 15 minutes back when I used to do martial arts. You're a lot more hardcore than I ever was.
Hardcore doesn't always mean better, I get hurt just as more.D:So, it has it's good and bads.
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:38 PM   #3024
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I just took a 4 hour nap, so there's no way I'm going to bed anytime soon.
i just dont sleep.i like sitting on my roof watching the stars,but its cloudy tonight

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:38 PM   #3025
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookra201 View Post
anybody there...
Nope.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:39 PM   #3026
nookra201
Freshmen Academy Student

you lie :I
Old 03-15-2010, 10:40 PM   #3027
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
Hardcore doesn't always mean better, I get hurt just as more.D:So, it has it's good and bads.
You obviously take Muay Thai, but do you do anything else? I used to take Kenpo for a while and I did a bit of weapons training myself.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:42 PM   #3028
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
You obviously take Muay Thai, but do you do anything else? I used to take Kenpo for a while and I did a bit of weapons training myself.
Six other styles.four completed.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:43 PM   #3029
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

*nibbles crackers*
see I didn't miss much here..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:43 PM   #3030
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
Six other styles.four completed.
Daaayum. Remind me never to pick a fight with you.

Care to name them? xD
Old 03-15-2010, 10:43 PM   #3031
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
*nibbles crackers*
Except for the parade.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:44 PM   #3032
nookra201
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
*nibbles crackers*
ya there just talking about random karate stuff..
Old 03-15-2010, 10:45 PM   #3033
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Except for the parade.
crap... I always miss all the action

Quote:
I see

J

Old 03-15-2010, 10:48 PM   #3034
nookra201
Freshmen Academy Student

im bored....
Old 03-15-2010, 10:49 PM   #3035
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Daaayum. Remind me never to pick a fight with you.

Care to name them? xD
That would be wise. Take note that some of them I learned during my younger years,
Blast, I should list them in my signature then!
Akido,savate(sarate), drunken fist, shaoling kung fu, jiu-jitsu, and Hapkido, Muay Thai is my recent style under study,so its a total of seven.
Shaoling kung fu I already completed, but I sticked around.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:50 PM   #3036
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You disrespectful newb, you obviously are not knowledgeable in the fine arts of martial combat.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:51 PM   #3037
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That would be wise. Take note that some of them I learned during my younger years,
Blast, I should list them in my signature then!
Akido,savate(sarate), drunken fist, shaoling kung fu, jiu-jitsu, and Hapkido, Muay Thai is my recent style under study,so its a total of seven.
Shaoling kung fu I already completed, but I sticked around.
the drunken fist would be perfect for The 1st Hokage..

J

Old 03-15-2010, 10:52 PM   #3038
nookra201
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
You disrespectful newb, you obviously are not knowledgeable in the fine arts of martial combat.
hey jackass i took karate to.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:52 PM   #3039
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
the drunken fist would be perfect for The 1st Hokage..
You don't actually get drunk, my dear.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:52 PM   #3040
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You don't actually get drunk, my dear.
I figured that much

J