Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-03-2010, 11:42 AM   #2081
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Everybody wants me O.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
Hello cool person!

/Makes tea for everyone in thread
can i have no milk or sugar in mine please

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:42 AM   #2082
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:42 AM   #2083
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Quote:
/Looks up from exams.

Oh hello tharr.
Quote:
hello there!

*laps up tea* yummy, thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:42 AM   #2084
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

takes tea
bow gracefully
thank u

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:42 AM   #2085
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Gord View Post
jus plain cool

R]
Old 03-03-2010, 11:43 AM   #2086
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hello cool person!

I'm not a cool person, I'm just weird *Drinks tea*

Muffintop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:44 AM   #2087
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
lol we r all weird ppl

R]
Old 03-03-2010, 11:44 AM   #2088
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I will take the milk and sugar

J

Old 03-03-2010, 11:44 AM   #2089
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
jus plain cool
you know it

Old 03-03-2010, 11:45 AM   #2090
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
I will take the milk and sugar
you can have it!

Old 03-03-2010, 11:46 AM   #2091
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
you can have it!
*takes it* yummy
thanks for sharing

J

Old 03-03-2010, 11:46 AM   #2092
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
you know it
smiles yup i no it

R]
Old 03-03-2010, 11:47 AM   #2093
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

You guys

Old 03-03-2010, 11:47 AM   #2094
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
That is how I take mine.
/Gives tea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
hello there!

*laps up tea* yummy, thanks!
Heyo.

No problem at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
takes tea
bow gracefully
thank u
No need to bow; we are not in Japan were they bow after every sentence and use politeness to a ludicrous degree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Some people think that 'weird' is 'cool'; different people, different perspectives.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:49 AM   #2095
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

i no tat bur we r in a japanese forum english wording

R]
Old 03-03-2010, 11:49 AM   #2096
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
That is how I take mine.
/Gives tea

Heyo.

No problem at all.

No need to bow; we are not in Japan were they bow after every sentence and use politeness to a ludicrous degree.

Some people think that 'weird' is 'cool'; different people, different perspectives.
thank you black tea is easily the way forward when it comes to tea drinking

Old 03-03-2010, 11:51 AM   #2097
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
thank you black tea is easily the way forward when it comes to tea drinking
agreed and strong lil a short glass size
excuse me im mixed wit spanish they all their tea or coffee tat way

R]
Old 03-03-2010, 11:51 AM   #2098
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

anyone have cookies to go with the tea??

J

Old 03-03-2010, 11:51 AM   #2099
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Thank you for the tea Nabris

Old 03-03-2010, 11:55 AM   #2100
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

yep goes into my backpack and pulls out a tin wit double chocolate chip cookies
here u go

R]