Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-08-2010, 11:19 PM   #121
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: My forum faimly.

is she wearing clothes ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:22 PM   #122
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinobi killer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

No she's not...

So, I failed again, cause I get a punch for that...

Oh...

It's really hurts...
Shinobi killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:23 PM   #123
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

stupid kicks u .

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-08-2010, 11:27 PM   #124
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

*Gets another kick from epic friend and lies in the bathroom*

Please, somebody call 911...
Old 04-08-2010, 11:28 PM   #125
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i dont know the number.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-08-2010, 11:30 PM   #126
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Lol, the number is 9-1-1...
Old 04-08-2010, 11:31 PM   #127
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

You made me look like an id*ot, lol...
Old 04-08-2010, 11:31 PM   #128
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lmao i dont know it O.o

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-08-2010, 11:32 PM   #129
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi killer View Post
You made me look like an id*ot, lol...

yes i did.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-08-2010, 11:33 PM   #130
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

It proves that you're an awesome maniac...
Old 04-08-2010, 11:33 PM   #131
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

yes it does.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-08-2010, 11:35 PM   #132
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

So, you're a maniac?
Old 04-08-2010, 11:40 PM   #133
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Because Imma serial maniac...

I'm in the most wanted list, lol...
Old 04-09-2010, 07:16 AM   #134
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

can I be your little sis? ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:36 PM   #135
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

hmmmm sure.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-11-2010, 01:36 PM   #136
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yay! thanks bro! x3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:37 PM   #137
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

your welcome.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-20-2010, 11:59 PM   #138
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

big faimly.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 04-21-2010, 12:04 AM   #139
yondaime khonai
Special Jonin Candidate

yondaime khonai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

where am i

''I find myself thinking...Perhaps we were born knowing everything, but are only allowed to live after having had that knowledge sealed away.'' Sephiroth
''Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning...because human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.'' FMA
''We all turn to the darkness eventually, it's if we stay or not that matters.''
yondaime khonai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:04 AM   #140
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i'm adding you now.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
my forum faimly.