Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-18-2013, 10:38 PM   #149281
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: The person who post the last comment wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinchuriki View Post
Indeed, you received the message but you did not receive me. In conclusion, you "got" the message, but did not "get" me.
Why would I want you? lolz Already have someone that I wanted haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Heh I guess not.
I don't like lite foods..same with trim milk. That tastes like plastic haha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:42 PM   #149282
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Never once had I stated that it was your intention to get me or that you wanted me, but was rather to correct your errors in terms of vocabulary.

...I'm going to stop talking like a total arsehole now xD

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."

~Kakashi Hatake, always insightful.

Pangea Battle Record: Vin Saisei

2-1

Spoiler:
W-Delfonsus Myotimus vs. Vin Saisei-L
L-Raiden vs. Vin Saisei-W
L-Leewannabe vs. Vin Saisei-W
Vinchuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:44 PM   #149283
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was wondering when you were going to stop. Otherwise I'd tell you to get lost and huggle up to your best pal indigo, haha.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-18-2013, 10:46 PM   #149284
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

INDIGO!!! WHERE!!!! YOU REMEMBER?!?!?! IM SO LOVED!

I mean... heh... he's alright, I guess.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."

2-1

Spoiler:
Old 02-18-2013, 10:47 PM   #149285
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Of course I remember you and him. I remember people usually, lolz.

Haha haven't seen him around for a while actually. He use to randomly bump my FC but even stopped doing that even.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-18-2013, 10:50 PM   #149286
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Really? Dang that sucks.. but in any event, I'm uberglad someone remembers me! Maybe Narutard does too... hopefully the Amazon remembers me xD

2-1

Spoiler:
Old 02-18-2013, 10:56 PM   #149287
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Aww..Poor sweetie you have separation anxiety from your best mate hey? lolz

Well since I use to come across you and speak to you from time to time I would. I know everytime I saw your username you reminded me of something/someone else instead for some reason.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-18-2013, 10:58 PM   #149288
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Haha thats kinda awesome actually xD As did yours. Always pictured Sasuke just chuking Naruto... dunno why!

I also really associate peoples Usernames with their pictures... a lot... so when they change their picture its like "whoah..." xD

2-1

Spoiler:
Old 02-18-2013, 11:01 PM   #149289
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I don't ever change my avatar..even when I have it's only been for a few minutes to go with something random at the time.

Yeah I know what you mean. I get use to certain people with certain avatars myself, then wonder if they've changed themselves after that get's changed..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-18-2013, 11:02 PM   #149290
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

LMAO xD Change in avatar = change in personality. Totally can picture that.

2-1

Spoiler:
Old 02-18-2013, 11:05 PM   #149291
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Could happen. Certain pictures influence different thoughts and things.
Take a piece of artwork for instance as an example. The more bright and cheerier the warmer the feeling, while the more darker and colder, the more mysterious and depressing feeling you get when looking at it, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-18-2013, 11:23 PM   #149292
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

what do you guys think of my new profile

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:29 PM   #149293
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Haven't check it. You're not really someone that I tend to go into their profile with. Since you're not someone I stalk posts of, haha.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2013, 12:13 AM   #149294
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i knew there where people you where stalking anyway did you look

Old 02-19-2013, 12:15 AM   #149295
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I can't because the connection I'm on hates loading pictures in profiles..I'll check it later when I am on my faster connection.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2013, 12:15 AM   #149296
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

ooh okey

Old 02-19-2013, 12:21 AM   #149297
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Everyone has just disappeared now no one much to talk to is about right now..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2013, 12:23 AM   #149298
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

yea though the are 4 guests looking at this trhead

Old 02-19-2013, 12:41 AM   #149299
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

There was 6 at the time I posted, haha. There's been over 10 though in the past, lolz.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-19-2013, 12:42 AM   #149300
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

now its 5

Tags
anru uzumaki, chat, chat box, chat thread, club, cool members, forum games, fun, games, last post, meet friends, members, naruto shippuden, off topic chat