Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #138581
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The person who post the last comment wins and chat!: ~*~angel~*~ wins!!!

What the...... You would really do that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:07 PM   #138582
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default Re: The person who post the last comment wins and chat!: ~*~angel~*~ wins!!!

I win got that

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:15 PM   #138583
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yub Yub

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:08 PM   #138584
Sakura Zinair
Genin

Sakura Zinair is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I win lol

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Linkin Park
Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

life is a gift take advantge of it .If u do then latter in life
when u look back on it u look back with
happyness insted of with tears of
dispare & regret.
Part of the barrelbrothers/sisters forever

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Sakura Zinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:20 PM   #138585
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Sakura! It's been a while.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:47 PM   #138586
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

.........I win.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:59 PM   #138587
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*cough* I win *cough*

SasoriMine4Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:01 PM   #138588
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

-.- no.

No one does.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 05-14-2012, 09:02 PM   #138589
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I know ^^

Old 05-14-2012, 09:04 PM   #138590
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes.

Hello person.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-14-2012, 09:06 PM   #138591
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

Hai, other person

Old 05-14-2012, 09:17 PM   #138592
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

o.o I am not a person.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-14-2012, 09:24 PM   #138593
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay then, what are you? A ghost :3

Old 05-14-2012, 09:25 PM   #138594
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes. o.o Occasionally. Then I get bored of that.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-14-2012, 09:28 PM   #138595
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

Cool story, bro. Wait, what do you mean occasionally? O.o

Old 05-14-2012, 09:29 PM   #138596
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

o.o I die. Get bored. Be alive again. Simple.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-14-2012, 09:31 PM   #138597
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

Thats so freaking awesome xD

Old 05-14-2012, 09:35 PM   #138598
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*gets bored a lot*

O.o I also own Zombie Wolves, two dragons, three robots who make pie, a Manager of some store, a cashier that I found, a cat, a puppy, and a police officer in training, an ambulance, and a penquin. So far... I have about 20 characters that I made up (Not counting the ambulance)

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-14-2012, 09:38 PM   #138599
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

I want a zombie wolf D= lol

Old 05-14-2012, 09:42 PM   #138600
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Zombie Wolf: *bites you*
^^ There you go.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tags
anru uzumaki, chat, chat box, chat thread, club, cool members, forum games, fun, games, last post, meet friends, members, naruto shippuden, off topic chat