Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:20 PM   #136521
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: The person who posts the last comment wins and chat!: kani Sho V JAFL Kuno win

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
I'm fine, but ever so tired...haha.
I hate Cake decoration for this Reason
I'm all messed up in Icing!
Anywho,What's up?

Pie: I want Power to Eat YOU! MUHAHAHAHAH!

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:20 PM   #136522
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The person who posts the last comment wins and chat!: kani Sho V JAFL Kuno win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Yes I do. Why?
Conversation starter!

How's it like there?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:21 PM   #136523
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

rouge night saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to rouge night

I Heard my Name. Can I help you guys?

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

rouge night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:23 PM   #136524
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouge night View Post
I Heard my Name. Can I help you guys?
who are you?

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:24 PM   #136525
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
I hate Cake decoration for this Reason
I'm all messed up in Icing!
Anywho,What's up?

Pie: I want Power to Eat YOU! MUHAHAHAHAH!
um...?
/licks the icing off of you

Nothing much, just trying to...relax, you?

Old 10-18-2011, 12:24 PM   #136526
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Conversation starter!

How's it like there?
Raining heavily at the moment, early morning hours and should be asleep but ain't how's that? lol

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:25 PM   #136527
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Raining heavily at the moment, early morning hours and should be asleep but ain't how's that? lol
How come you never seem to get any sleep? It's been like this ever since I first met you.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:28 PM   #136528
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

Pie: I'm '' Someone you don't know O.O''

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-18-2011, 12:28 PM   #136529
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
How come you never seem to get any sleep? It's been like this ever since I first met you.
I sleep, most of the day at times, lol. I usually stay up through the night and through the really early morning hours all the time. When the sun's up I am likely to sleep? I don't know how that works but does some how?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-18-2011, 12:29 PM   #136530
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
um...?
/licks the icing off of you

Nothing much, just trying to...relax, you?
/purrs =3
Ohhh I see,I'm getting Prepared for Tonight's BBQ and Nomming on my Niece's Chin while talking to you guys xDD

R]
Old 10-18-2011, 12:29 PM   #136531
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Pie: I'm '' Someone you don't know O.O''
are you 626? Jafl? V? Sho? Kani? Taka? Leo? Batgirl?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-18-2011, 12:30 PM   #136532
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

Pie: You seriously,Don't know,Whom I am!? O.O

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-18-2011, 12:31 PM   #136533
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Pie: You seriously,Don't know,Whom I am!? O.O
I know you are not Amber

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-18-2011, 12:33 PM   #136534
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

Ehem,How do you know that? O.O
What makes you say that,M'lady?

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-18-2011, 12:33 PM   #136535
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I sleep, most of the day at times, lol. I usually stay up through the night and through the really early morning hours all the time. When the sun's up I am likely to sleep? I don't know how that works but does some how?
You're nocturnal!
Quote:
/purrs =3
Ohhh I see,I'm getting Prepared for Tonight's BBQ and Nomming on my Niece's Chin while talking to you guys xDD
How does it taste? lol

Old 10-18-2011, 12:35 PM   #136536
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Leaf: Like Skin. If you're talking about my Niece's chin.

R]
Old 10-18-2011, 12:37 PM   #136537
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You're nocturnal!
Lolz I know, incidently our native bird, the Kiwi is too a nocturnal bird and that is usually a New Zealanders nickname, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-18-2011, 12:37 PM   #136538
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ehem,How do you know that? O.O
What makes you say that,M'lady?
this being in your sig

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-18-2011, 12:39 PM   #136539
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

What about that,Pie. Does it Trouble you?

YouTube:
src="

Old 10-18-2011, 12:39 PM   #136540
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Leaf: Like Skin. If you're talking about my Niece's chin.
I wonder what skin tastes like...
/noms your chin

Quote:
Lolz I know, incidently our native bird, the Kiwi is too a nocturnal bird and that is usually a New Zealanders nickname, heh.
That's it, from now on your nickname is Kiwi! xD

Tags
anru uzumaki, chat, chat box, chat thread, club, cool members, forum games, fun, games, last post, meet friends, members, naruto shippuden, off topic chat