Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-25-2011, 07:18 AM   #126881
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The person who posts the last comment wins and chat!

Hello....

Trs....! *glomps*
alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:09 AM   #126882
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

UchihaHatakeIsabella saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

wow trs<3...thats really cool!...i wish i could visit new zeland<3...lolx.
@alex: hiyaz<3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

UchihaHatakeIsabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:27 AM   #126883
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hi there what's up..? (:
Old 04-25-2011, 08:30 AM   #126884
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

UchihaHatakeIsabella saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

wrking and waiting for rasen to get on<3...lolx..
@everyone<3...: REMIND ME TO KICK GEORGE FOR HIS BOXER POST!!!!!<3

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

UchihaHatakeIsabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:06 AM   #126885
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Abord the gekko state looking down at this hopeless world
sage sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

haha i found it....hiya people
#1 SASUKE FAN ALL HATERS CAN SHOVE IT!
Mood:

トビ The True Power Of The Sharingan. トビ
sage sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:51 AM   #126886
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh I see cool

Hi sage ..
Old 04-25-2011, 08:36 PM   #126887
Sakura Zinair
Genin

Sakura Zinair is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hello anyone on

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Linkin Park
Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

life is a gift take advantge of it .If u do then latter in life
when u look back on it u look back with
happyness insted of with tears of
dispare & regret.
Part of the barrelbrothers/sisters forever

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Sakura Zinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:39 PM   #126888
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

Sakura...! *glomps*

Old 04-25-2011, 08:44 PM   #126889
Sakura Zinair
Genin

lol hello alex how r u

YouTube:
src="

Linkin Park
Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

dispare & regret.

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:45 PM   #126890
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

Pretty good and you sakura :,)

Old 04-25-2011, 08:52 PM   #126891
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:01 PM   #126892
Sakura Zinair
Genin

i'm good alex

hello trouble

YouTube:
src="

Linkin Park
Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

dispare & regret.

Old 04-25-2011, 09:03 PM   #126893
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

hey sz

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:16 PM   #126894
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

Cool..

Old 04-25-2011, 09:20 PM   #126895
Sakura Zinair
Genin

what have u 2 been doing today

YouTube:
src="

Linkin Park
Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

dispare & regret.

Old 04-25-2011, 09:39 PM   #126896
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

Nothing really

Old 04-25-2011, 09:49 PM   #126897
Sakura Zinair
Genin

yeah me 2

YouTube:
src="

Linkin Park
Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

dispare & regret.

Old 04-25-2011, 09:52 PM   #126898
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

I have school tomorrow >.<

Old 04-25-2011, 10:01 PM   #126899
Sakura Zinair
Genin

lol sorry 4 u

well its getting late i have 2 go bye

YouTube:
src="

Linkin Park
Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

dispare & regret.

Old 04-25-2011, 10:03 PM   #126900
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

Well see you Sakura take care I'll see you in a while

Well bye everyone take care :,)

Tags
anru uzumaki, chat, chat box, chat thread, club, cool members, forum games, fun, games, last post, meet friends, members, naruto shippuden, off topic chat