Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-16-2011, 04:40 PM   #126321
Sakura Zinair
Genin

Sakura Zinair is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The person who posts the last comment wins and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
then maybe a hug?
OK *hugges*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
I hope you're doing well today...
yes i am how about u

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Linkin Park
Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

life is a gift take advantge of it .If u do then latter in life
when u look back on it u look back with
happyness insted of with tears of
dispare & regret.
Part of the barrelbrothers/sisters forever

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Sakura Zinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:43 PM   #126322
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
Why did you change your username to that?
Weird since I've spoken to you win this name xD
Old 04-16-2011, 04:46 PM   #126323
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura Zinair View Post
OK *hugges*

yes i am how about u
*hugs*

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:48 PM   #126324
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
Weird since I've spoken to you win this name xD
I know. I forgot to ask you, Deidara Bro. What's your reason?
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 05:18 PM   #126325
Sakura Zinair
Genin

Sakura Zinair is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
*hugs*
lol how r u

YouTube:
src="

Linkin Park
Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

life is a gift take advantge of it .If u do then latter in life
when u look back on it u look back with
happyness insted of with tears of
dispare & regret.
Part of the barrelbrothers/sisters forever

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Sakura Zinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 12:17 AM   #126326
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

hello

george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 12:19 AM   #126327
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

hellooooooooo!

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 12:27 AM   #126328
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*Headlocks* I hope you're still here! D:
Old 04-17-2011, 12:30 AM   #126329
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Headlocks* I hope you're still here! D:
*gets headlocked* aw man! again lol am i gonna have to have a monkey bodyguard around me at all times now?

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 04-17-2011, 12:33 AM   #126330
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

I'll be your bodyguard /devious
Old 04-17-2011, 12:35 AM   #126331
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

well that'd be redundant lol

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 04-17-2011, 12:40 AM   #126332
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Every day *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks* *headlocks*
Old 04-17-2011, 12:41 AM   #126333
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

geeeezus!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 04-17-2011, 12:45 AM   #126334
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

o.o...................................

Old 04-17-2011, 12:45 AM   #126335
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

So it might be a bad idea, for you. xD
Are you gonna leave again like before? D:
Why'd you leave again? D:
Can you stay? D:
You get an outstanding achievment award in dorkiness. XD
Old 04-17-2011, 12:47 AM   #126336
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

i didn't leave, i was watching youtube

Old 04-17-2011, 12:47 AM   #126337
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
o.o...................................
embrace the dark side of the force
Quote:
So it might be a bad idea, for you. xD
Are you gonna leave again like before? D:
Why'd you leave again? D:
Can you stay? D:
You get an outstanding achievment award in dorkiness. XD
that's a lot of questions lol

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 04-17-2011, 12:49 AM   #126338
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

I know, Kyuubi. D: You're one of my favorite people on these forums though. Even though most of them are girls.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:50 AM   #126339
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*looks up at the sky*

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 12:51 AM   #126340
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

why you so evil lookin'? do u need smex or something? xD

Tags
anru uzumaki, chat, chat box, chat thread, club, cool members, forum games, fun, games, last post, meet friends, members, naruto shippuden, off topic chat