Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-01-2011, 05:36 PM   #118041
Deidara's girl
Genin Elite

Deidara's girl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Deidara's girl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The person who posts the last comment wins and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1231 View Post
/ignored

/tries to hold it in

hm whatever

/doesnt and walks to corner
Spoiler:
/cries

hows it going

EDIT:Kunoichi supp

/has the stuff

so........
Aw dont cry...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
Hiya Sheelah, Hiya Alex, sup DG?
Nothin but the sky. XD

The fam ^^:
Spoiler:
Dad that can dance: Hikari-chan Brothers: Storm50, george hyuga, ItachiKisame (the sane one) Cousin: Trouble88 The 'kewel' cousin: Xibitz360 Neighbor: Undead Hikari Homie: Alex1231 Talking cat that appears to be supernatural: BlackWingedJace

"Am I really crazy? Or am I just so sane that I blow your mind?"
Deidara's girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:38 PM   #118042
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

if i may remind you alex doesnt cry xDD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:38 PM   #118043
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

It's going ok...not much has really changed actually..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #118044
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
It's going ok...not much has really changed actually..
well you know how i "left" for a while my grades were great but now i have alot of missing assignments ><

Old 02-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #118045
Deidara's girl
Genin Elite

Deidara's girl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Deidara's girl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1231 View Post
if i may remind you alex doesnt cry xDD
If I may remind you DG doesnt hold back XD vvvv

The fam ^^:
Spoiler:
Dad that can dance: Hikari-chan Brothers: Storm50, george hyuga, ItachiKisame (the sane one) Cousin: Trouble88 The 'kewel' cousin: Xibitz360 Neighbor: Undead Hikari Homie: Alex1231 Talking cat that appears to be supernatural: BlackWingedJace

"Am I really crazy? Or am I just so sane that I blow your mind?"
Deidara's girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #118046
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Alex, why have you not been doing your assignments? You need to complete them and turn them in...

Old 02-01-2011, 05:42 PM   #118047
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

uh-oh you guys... Alex has "the stuff" everyone play it cool.

My sky is blocked by ceiling.

You feelin any better sheelah?

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:44 PM   #118048
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

The stuff?? Noy sure what you mean by that exactly, but ok..

Actually not much has changed Kunoichi..still the same..:X

Old 02-01-2011, 05:45 PM   #118049
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara's girl View Post
If I may remind you DG doesnt hold back XD vvvv
oh snap i wasnt informed that were was a thug in here xDD
Quote:
Alex, why have you not been doing your assignments? You need to complete them and turn them in...
im sorry >.<
/doing homework

Quote:
uh-oh you guys... Alex has "the stuff" everyone play it cool.

My sky is blocked by ceiling.

You feelin any better sheelah?
and this is thee real stuff >> <<

Old 02-01-2011, 05:52 PM   #118050
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I don't know what the stuff is either sheelah, but it's the reeeeal stuff... and I want it. /must have real stuff

gimmie gimmie gimmie alex!

I hope you start feeling better soon sheelah

Spoiler:

Old 02-01-2011, 05:54 PM   #118051
sakura202
Chunin Exam Participant

sakura202 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to sakura202

*jumps on kunoichi* hiiiiiiiiii!
I Like Cheese :O
OMNOMNOMI'MMA FISHYCOW! I EAT GRASS! MOOO!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

My soul eater RP character!
sakura202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:56 PM   #118052
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I don't know what the stuff is either sheelah, but it's the reeeeal stuff... and I want it. /must have real stuff

gimmie gimmie gimmie alex!

I hope you start feeling better soon sheelah
/reaches for pocket

i have a feeling you'll be putting this on the tab .........again

Old 02-01-2011, 05:57 PM   #118053
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

Sup 202? How you been?

You know I'm good for it alex i swear!

Spoiler:

Old 02-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #118054
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Hello Sakura!!

Now I really want to know what the stuff is..XD

Old 02-01-2011, 05:59 PM   #118055
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Sup 202? How you been?

You know I'm good for it alex i swear!
kunoichi you understand that you owe me $51.98 dollars right and that i can get a customer that can pay me at the place i just dont know anymore...
>> <<

Old 02-01-2011, 06:00 PM   #118056
sakura202
Chunin Exam Participant

Good *pokes everyone*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

Old 02-01-2011, 06:00 PM   #118057
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hello Sakura!!

Now I really want to know what the stuff is..XD
ooh sheelah this stuff is great >>

/looks for a cop

>> <<

Old 02-01-2011, 06:01 PM   #118058
sakura202
Chunin Exam Participant

What is the stuff?! Tell me!!!!
Spoiler:

Old 02-01-2011, 06:01 PM   #118059
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura202 View Post
Good *pokes everyone*
/pokes

i win

/crosses arm proudly

Old 02-01-2011, 06:03 PM   #118060
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

No idea, no one is telling me what the stuff is..lolz

Tags
anru uzumaki, chat, chat box, chat thread, club, cool members, forum games, fun, games, last post, meet friends, members, naruto shippuden, off topic chat