Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-11-2010, 09:58 PM   #11021
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga
Default Re: The person who post the last comment wins!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:58 PM   #11022
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe-Uzumaki View Post
Im saying Im creepy (and ugly too) JK
stop it!!!! do you and your mother looks the same or is it you and your father that resemble?? Paradox is your mother just to remind you

george looks so young for a senior i think?

senbonzakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:59 PM   #11023
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

theres mine

Old 05-11-2010, 09:59 PM   #11024
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

yes i do hmmm

Old 05-11-2010, 10:01 PM   #11025
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

well actually you and sai do look the same george xD

Old 05-11-2010, 10:02 PM   #11026
Abe-Uzumaki
Veteran Chunin

Abe-Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Abe-Uzumaki

you win this one XD

Spoiler:
, Ana,
KU,
True (Lucy, Lust), Storm, King K,

My spirit animal is:

Don't run if you can walk, don't walk if you can stand. Don't stand if you can sit. Don't sit if you can lay down

Abe-Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:03 PM   #11027
Abe-Uzumaki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by senbonzakura View Post
stop it!!!! do you and your mother looks the same or is it you and your father that resemble?? Paradox is your mother just to remind you

george looks so young for a senior i think?
oohh yeah if I insult my self Im insulting my mom
, Ana,
KU,

My spirit animal is:

Don't run if you can walk, don't walk if you can stand. Don't stand if you can sit. Don't sit if you can lay down

Old 05-11-2010, 10:04 PM   #11028
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
oohh yeah if I insult my self Im insulting my mom
and dad.....

Old 05-11-2010, 10:04 PM   #11029
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

mine was deleted

Old 05-11-2010, 10:04 PM   #11030
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

yes matsuro is abe's dad

Old 05-11-2010, 10:06 PM   #11031
Abe-Uzumaki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
yes matsuro is abe's dad
Senbon said you are my and matsuros dad XD

EDIT: and Tark my posible stepfather
, Ana,
KU,

My spirit animal is:

Old 05-11-2010, 10:07 PM   #11032
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
yes matsuro is abe's dad
well paradox told me it was you xD
I am so confused now!!!!!
so whats the truth abe

Old 05-11-2010, 10:08 PM   #11033
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Senbon said you are my and matsuros dad XD
well paradox told me and i told you and jiveh too. Paradox was the one that told me EVERYTHING about yours and matsuros birth xD

Old 05-11-2010, 10:08 PM   #11034
Abe-Uzumaki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
well paradox told me it was you xD
I am so confused now!!!!!
so whats the truth abe
I dont know we should ask my mom
, Ana,
KU,

My spirit animal is:

Old 05-11-2010, 10:09 PM   #11035
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

don't ask jiveh. she doesnt know anything about matsuros father. All she knows is that matsuro became her son...

Old 05-11-2010, 10:10 PM   #11036
Abe-Uzumaki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
well paradox told me and i told you and jiveh too. Paradox was the one that told me EVERYTHING about yours and matsuros birth xD
hmmmmm we have to run an investigation about this matter
, Ana,
KU,

My spirit animal is:

Old 05-11-2010, 10:10 PM   #11037
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

george hyuga is the quickest person to ask evidence from xD

Old 05-11-2010, 10:11 PM   #11038
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

when did i get dragged into this, well g2g c yaz abe and senbon

sai:later abe and loser*fake smile*

Old 05-11-2010, 10:11 PM   #11039
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

what i dunno anything

Old 05-11-2010, 10:11 PM   #11040
Abe-Uzumaki
Veteran Chunin

Senbon arent you supposed to judge our animal pics?
, Ana,
KU,

My spirit animal is:

Tags
anru uzumaki, chat, chat box, chat thread, club, cool members, forum games, fun, games, last post, meet friends, members, naruto shippuden, off topic chat