Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-21-2010, 08:40 AM   #961
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The person who post the last comment wins!

I win hey lets make this game till the 1000 comments^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:40 AM   #962
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yay! ok! and i win!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Picture By: Hikari-chan
Clou Elder Aneko Hebi Hikari IK JAFL Jennifer Jenny Juiken Karasagi Kibafan1Leo Lone Luna Mangagirl Mizuki MysticNinja Neisan Painxx PaperAngel Rizzy Ryaque SakuraRen Sephiroth Storm Trouble Ulmo Undead Xibitz

Spoiler:

Quote:
You get to be sweet like a candy, and cute like a kitty. :o
Quote:
lol kat, has anyone told you are the most adorable child ever?
katsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:42 AM   #963
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I win

Old 02-21-2010, 08:44 AM   #964
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

me winz!

Clou Elder Aneko Hebi Hikari IK JAFL Jennifer Jenny Juiken Karasagi Kibafan1Leo Lone Luna Mangagirl Mizuki MysticNinja Neisan Painxx PaperAngel Rizzy Ryaque SakuraRen Sephiroth Storm Trouble Ulmo Undead Xibitz

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-21-2010, 08:46 AM   #965
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Katsuki shall I make a Fan Club for you? and I win

Old 02-21-2010, 08:47 AM   #966
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

>.< sure ^.^ i winn!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-21-2010, 08:53 AM   #967
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsuki View Post
>.< sure ^.^ i winn!
okey and I win

Old 02-21-2010, 08:53 AM   #968
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

noo i win!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-21-2010, 09:01 AM   #969
senji
Chunin Exam Participant

senji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i win
Old 02-21-2010, 09:01 AM   #970
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

i winz!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-21-2010, 09:21 AM   #971
Akatsukidragon13
Chunin

Location: My world Lalala..... *walks around in my disterbing world*
Akatsukidragon13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I win!

Deidara: Tobi, No more cookies.
Tobi: But I like a cookieeeeee!!

Kakuzu: No, no, Don't poke the shiny-
Hidan: *pokes the shiny thing* *Immortal*....
Kakuzu: Ooooh... great, now I can't kill you.

Minato: I baked you a Pie!
Naruto: Oh boy! What flavor?
Minato: Pie flavor. *Mini pie epicly bursts out of
pie*
Akatsukidragon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:22 AM   #972
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

i wiin!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-21-2010, 09:24 AM   #973
Akatsukidragon13
Chunin

Location: My world Lalala..... *walks around in my disterbing world*
Akatsukidragon13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm the winner!

Deidara: Tobi, No more cookies.
Tobi: But I like a cookieeeeee!!

Kakuzu: No, no, Don't poke the shiny-
Hidan: *pokes the shiny thing* *Immortal*....
Kakuzu: Ooooh... great, now I can't kill you.

Minato: I baked you a Pie!
Naruto: Oh boy! What flavor?
Minato: Pie flavor. *Mini pie epicly bursts out of
pie*
Akatsukidragon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:26 AM   #974
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

i am the winner for eternity!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-21-2010, 09:41 AM   #975
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

zenon883 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i win

I can't unfriend my self. >.>

"I am the lightning bolt that strikes the tip of the peak." - Ganta Hitachi

"Does no one dare challenge the might of, Lu Bu!?" - Lu Bu

The Olympian of Blood

Beware of the Olympians of the Summit
War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
zenon883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:41 AM   #976
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

im the winner for infinity

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 02-21-2010, 09:47 AM   #977
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

I win

Old 02-21-2010, 09:47 AM   #978
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

nooo -.- i winnnn ^^

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 02-21-2010, 09:50 AM   #979
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

I win i WIN i WIN

Old 02-21-2010, 09:57 AM   #980
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

i win
i win
i win
i win
i win
i win
i win

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss

Tags
anru uzumaki, chat, chat box, chat thread, club, cool members, forum games, fun, games, last post, meet friends, members, naruto shippuden, off topic chat