Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-02-2010, 10:33 PM   #20261
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The person who post the last comment wins!

UchihaHatakeIsabella did you join Tarkorotsu Fan Club
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:34 PM   #20262
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

Tarkorotsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Tarkorotsu

I know,

Spoiler:

I am.

Village of the Winds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tarkorotsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:39 PM   #20263
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

UchihaHatakeIsabella saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

naruto117 just call me bellalolx... & no not yet i will soon tho

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

UchihaHatakeIsabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:59 PM   #20264
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Abord the gekko state looking down at this hopeless world
sage sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i wonder how long it took to type out that hole name lol
#1 SASUKE FAN ALL HATERS CAN SHOVE IT!
Mood:

トビ The True Power Of The Sharingan. トビ
sage sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:04 AM   #20265
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

idk it doesnt take me very long

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-03-2010, 12:08 AM   #20266
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

hmmmm... ok.ughhh school sucks lol
Mood:

Old 06-03-2010, 12:12 AM   #20267
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

why? i mean i only say that cuz its nothing but tests & quizzes since i get out in a couple of weeks...

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-03-2010, 12:17 AM   #20268
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

yea but im getting my ged so i go to school during the summer even thoe it wont take long because i make like 500 and above an thats the score u need to pass the real test i just hate sitting still 4 so long
Mood:

Old 06-03-2010, 01:49 AM   #20269
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

meh too!lolx...

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-03-2010, 01:52 AM   #20270
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

hmmmm very intresting, something else we have in commin loao
Mood:

Old 06-03-2010, 01:57 AM   #20271
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

lolx yepz!

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-03-2010, 01:57 AM   #20272
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

*wins*

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:00 AM   #20273
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

nice try neisen u wanna join my village when me and senbon r done building it
Mood:

Old 06-03-2010, 02:00 AM   #20274
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

jiveh long time no see hiya how ya doin
Mood:

Old 06-03-2010, 06:53 AM   #20275
Paradox Within
Special Jonin Candidate

Paradox Within has completed a tough C-rank mission!Paradox Within has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox Within

I win! 8D
Old 06-03-2010, 08:55 AM   #20276
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

helloz

george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:01 AM   #20277
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

*glomps* HI GEORGE!!!!xoxoxoxo

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-03-2010, 12:33 PM   #20278
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

Tarkorotsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Tarkorotsu

*Wind passes by as I sit on a oak tree that points to a direction that is unknown to me*

Village of the Winds

Tarkorotsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:51 PM   #20279
FujimotoErin
Chunin

FujimotoErin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I may not be on later.
I have my Ceramony tonight.

Spoiler:

Haha... Cera Moany.

FujimotoErin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:10 PM   #20280
Abe-Uzumaki
Veteran Chunin

Abe-Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Abe-Uzumaki

hello?
, Ana,
KU,
True (Lucy, Lust), Storm, King K,

My spirit animal is:

Don't run if you can walk, don't walk if you can stand. Don't stand if you can sit. Don't sit if you can lay down

Abe-Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anru uzumaki, chat, chat box, chat thread, club, cool members, forum games, fun, games, last post, meet friends, members, naruto shippuden, off topic chat