Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-01-2010, 11:12 PM   #20061
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

UchihaHatakeIsabella saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The person who post the last comment wins!

nite tarklolx...did u know that george made meh a fc?...lolx....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

UchihaHatakeIsabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:21 PM   #20062
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Abord the gekko state looking down at this hopeless world
sage sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yes im in it lol. i dont know y he made me one its was just a waist of his time
#1 SASUKE FAN ALL HATERS CAN SHOVE IT!
Mood:

トビ The True Power Of The Sharingan. トビ
sage sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:24 PM   #20063
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

idk.....lolx...btw read what y'all wrote in my fc...soooooo sweetlolx...

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-01-2010, 11:25 PM   #20064
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

anyone miss me?

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:26 PM   #20065
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

i guess
Mood:

Old 06-01-2010, 11:26 PM   #20066
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

not really
Mood:

Old 06-01-2010, 11:28 PM   #20067
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

lolx...be nice sage...how iz u neisen?

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-01-2010, 11:30 PM   #20068
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

hay he told me he hated me that is me being nice
Mood:

Old 06-01-2010, 11:34 PM   #20069
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

y does he hate u?..hmmmmm.......

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-01-2010, 11:40 PM   #20070
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

idk maby i have the love of his life or maby hes just a blank blank blankety blank..... feel free to fill in ur own blanks
Mood:

Old 06-01-2010, 11:48 PM   #20071
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

omg!....ummmm wow....

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-01-2010, 11:50 PM   #20072
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

lmao u looked so shocked
Mood:

Old 06-01-2010, 11:51 PM   #20073
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

cuz i am.....lolx didnt realize i wuz a guy magnetlolx jk jk..

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-01-2010, 11:55 PM   #20074
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

yea yea
Mood:

Old 06-01-2010, 11:56 PM   #20075
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

lolx....it was a joke sage

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-01-2010, 11:59 PM   #20076
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

i knw... i think
Mood:

Old 06-02-2010, 12:01 AM   #20077
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

lolx it really was a jokelolx

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-02-2010, 12:03 AM   #20078
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage sasuke View Post
idk maby i have the love of his life or maby hes just a blank blank blankety blank..... feel free to fill in ur own blanks
umm

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:04 AM   #20079
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

whats wrong neisen?

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-02-2010, 12:10 AM   #20080
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

i think i might have hit the truth on one of thoes parts i wonder which one it is
Mood:

Tags
anru uzumaki, chat, chat box, chat thread, club, cool members, forum games, fun, games, last post, meet friends, members, naruto shippuden, off topic chat